Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

3.5

Water Purified, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Peppermint Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances

on 2/16/2010 10:09:00 PM

I can't say that I've experienced any refining of my pores, but I do like this toner. It contains both BHA and AHA and it's within the proper pH to be effective (I called Neutrogena's customer service to verify this). It's a little on the high side for BHA, but it still seems to be effective. I find the scent to be refreshing and nice. Most scents give me a headache, so this was a nice surprise. It isn't irritating to my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling nice and clean and soft after cleansing. The price is decent, too, and I like that I can purchase it at any drugstore or Wal-Mart. The packaging is just what I would expect for a toner, so no complaints there.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eh...I find all the toners by Neutrogena pretty comparible. I thought this one would actually refine my pores, but don't see any difference between this one and their other toners. All the same, but I will keep buying it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only been using this product for a couple of days, but i'm stoked! I've never used a toner before, but I was sick of my shiny, oily face - egh. After reading the positive reviews, I got this. My skin isn't oily all day!!! I'm so excited! I use this with the st. ives green tea naturally clear cleanser. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

When I first tried this toner it was very harsh and made me break out, but now that my skin has gotten used to it, it's working for me. It's not the best, as I do find it too harsh for my sensitive, combo skin, but it's not the worst toner I've ever tried.

on 1/10/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this product! I use it at night with the Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser and it gives me this glow afterwards. The smell is kind of sweet and it's not drying at all. I have very acne-prone skin and using this product hasn't broke me out and helped my acne scars fade. I really like the packaging because it's nicer than the other Neutrogena products (the design), I don't know why though. I will definitely buy this product again!

I love this toner. Its hydrating and it smells really nice. It does help with minimizing my pore size, but when I stopped using a toner for 2 months my pores got big again.But I went back to using it my pore shrunk again. Nonetheless I recommend this product, it lasts a long time too. Most stores don't carry this product but I found mine at Walmart.

on 10/19/2009 2:04:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 1 year and I am very happy with its results. As far as "refining the pores", I really did not see much of a difference with that, BUT this toner takes off a lot of dirt from my skin, even after I have used make up remover wipes and cleansed my face. I can literally see the dirt on my cotton pad which is plus point for me because I know that this toner is really getting deep into my skin and taking out the dirt. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth and can be drying if you do not use a moisturizer after this. Lastly, it smells great!
I definetly recommend this for people who dont want to shed a lot of money on a toner but still want clean, smoot and toned skin. 4/5 for me =)

on 10/15/2009 12:29:00 AM

I've been using this product for at least a year now and I won't be without it! It does tighten, brighten and tone the skin. It also gives it a bit of a "glow" too. If I run out or miss a day or two...I can tell a big difference in my skin! Love it!

on 10/4/2009 5:04:00 PM

I've been using this toner for years and will continue to do so. It's gentle but I like that it has alpha hydroxy in it. It's never drying. A great product.

on 9/21/2009 10:03:00 AM

I love this toner! I use it twice daily along with the cleanser ( 1 times a day ) and im very very happy with the results!