Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 11/27/2007 10:05:00 PM

My absolute FAVORITE cream ever!!!!!!!!! It works well on dry skin, but the part I love so much about it is the SMELL!!!!!!!!!! This is truly the best smelling cream ever, its fresh and light and luxurious, my favorite clarins product to date!

on 11/22/2007 10:53:00 AM

The thing that makes this hand cream stand out from others for me is the nail strengthening. When I massage it into my cuticles every night there is a noticeable difference in my nails. I guess that's not so important for the girls who have acrylics- but for us natural nail girls- this one can't be beat. :)

on 11/22/2007 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I keep telling myself I shouldn't be spending this much on a hand cream, yet I can't stay away fro Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. The scent is intoxicating, and the silky texture soaks right in. I love this stuff.

on 10/10/2007 5:41:00 PM

Nice hydrating hand cream, not too greasy.

on 5/10/2007 5:06:00 AM

This handcream is light, quickly absorbed and yet very effective. Leaves my hands soft and supple, and what I love about it is that the fragrance is very light and disappears quickly. Us girls use so many products and whilst I like fragrance in some of my skincare and makeup, it's nice when they aren't overwhelming and clash with each other! Anyway...what I don't like is the screw off cap, and that it's pretty expensive for handcream. One tube lasts for ages though, so I don't worry about the cost too much. Clarins have the most generous GWP - I usually pick this one up when it's on offer! Highly recommended.

"Moisturises, revitalises, softens." This hand cream only does one of those things - softens. Left my hands feeling greasy, unmoisturised and the smell was awful, like old womens' perfume. Bad, bad purchase. Save your money and go for Keihls hand cream Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, which although for men, works miricles or another brand!

on 1/30/2007 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample (30ml) - the consistency is great and sinks in really quickly, but the perfume is horrific. It's cloying and sticks in my nose. Providing they did something about the smell, I'd buy this again. Otherwise, I'd go for something else.

on 12/16/2006 2:52:00 PM

this is my HG. I have been using it for years, 9-10. It is the ONLY one I keep going back to. I love that I can massage it into my cuticles as well.

on 12/1/2006 5:15:00 PM

This hand cream works very well for me. If I burn my hands whilst cooking (which because I'm clumsy I frequently do!) I slap some of this on just before going to bed and find that I often wake up and this cream has completely calmed my hands down. I definitely detect bergamot which gives this product its zesty scent.

on 11/13/2006 4:22:00 PM

My favorite handcream of all - this smells nicely of oragnes or something, and it keeps my hands supple and nourished no matter how cold it get outside, and despite the fact I shuffle papers and type all day long. I usually get the 2 pack at christmas time, since I invariably use it all up, and it's a wonderful savings. In a pinch, I can also use this to smooth my hair/ponytail :) RAVE.

Top Rated Clarins Products