July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by mvp0602

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For it being a drugstore cleanser the price is really great! I have combination skin and this cleanser is good! Nothing really special though. I mean, it doesn't break my skin out, it is gentle, but it cleanses! It does it's job! I've tried other cleanser's and they have dried my skin out, but this did not so I will purchase again.
The bottle is great because you can simply squirt it out... easy peezy lemon squeezy!
Good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome cleanser! A few months ago I was looking for a new face wash since the ones I'd been using dried out my skin too much. I have very sensitive, acne prone, combo/oily skin that gets 10x worse in spring & summer (super oily). This cleanser is gentle enough to not aggravate my skin issues, and actually makes it look better (used in combo w aloe Vera (moisturizer) & tazorac 0.05% gel at night). I'll gladly purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by HelenaReviews

I use the formulation for oily skin, and find it makes a huge difference between using just any old "oily skin" cleanser. While I myself do not have sensitive skin, it's great for a product designed for oily skin to be gentle, as often they are harsh. This has a typically soapy odour, inoffensive, clean, I like it as far as cleansing smells go. One thing I am not so fond of is the price. The formulation specifically for oily skin is harder to get hold of than the normal type where I live, and is often more expensive, not that the normal type is particularly cheap for a "drugstore" cleanser anyway. That being said a small bottle does last me a good half a year, so maybe I'm just being stingy, haha. I've chopped and changed between face washes, and honestly, nothing measures up

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried many different facial cleansers and they've all been just meh, but after trying the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, my face looks great. I've never had a huge problem with acne, other than the few days when I am on my period, but this cleanser even comabats those for the most part. I love that it does not dry out my skin and it's fairly cheap and simple. I do think this is for people who don't have a huge acne problem though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

what i like about this cleanser:
consistency
texture
smell
gentle
packaging (huge pump bottle, lasts about 2 months)
mild smell

I give this product a 4/5 because it has gave my skin a great glow, takes off my makeup easily, and does not break me out. The only thing i dislike about this cleanser is that it does not clear acne and is not medicated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I love this cleanser,it's so gentle on my face and I'm suffering from hormonal cystic acne and always have blemish on my face. I like using this cleanser with my clarisonic Mia 2 and for everyday I only wear bb cream as my base makeup and this cleanser takes it all off. As for my eye makeup I use olive oil and wipe it with cotton round and use this cleanser to wash of the oil residue. I will repurchase this once I'm done with a couple of cleanser I'm currently using.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tami25

I've tried almost every cleanser out there for oily skin that I could get my hands on but this is the only one I always go back to because although it doesn't keep my skin completely clear it controls most breakouts and doesn't dry me out like all the others! pair it with a good moisturizer (i like aveeno) and my skin doesn't feel tight and parched and my oily t-zone is controlled for most of the day. Plus it smells really good and works great with the clarisonic if you foam it up in your hands first, apply to face and then work it in with the brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Cmelecio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to spend a lot more money on face washes such as Clinique and Estée Lauder. I have oily acne prone skin and found that this facewash is absolutely perfect for my skin care regimen. I keep one in the shower and one by the sink. It is never drying and my face always feels clean and oily free after using it. It does not leave a film like many facewashes tend to. Highly recommend using with clairsonic cleansing brush. The perfect facewash especially if you are using other products to treat acne (I.e retinA, benzoyl peroxide etc) and are worried about over drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this when I was alot younger and couldnt remember if it made a difference for me back then so I gave it another try. Its neither here nor there for me. I have sensitive skin and can break out easily, but this didnt cause a break out for me however it didnt really do anything at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by heyitsjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dont get all the hype behind this product. I mean its okay i just dont see whats so great about it lol. To me its just a reugular cleanser..i didnt see any dramatic difference in my skin..it didnt make blemishes go away faster..nothing. This product is just like any other face wash. Nothing special.