Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 9/3/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Just WOW. I've used all types of cleansers, Clinique, LancĂ´me, Olay, Loreal etc. this cleanser does what I says it does, it CLEANSES so well that when I tone my skin I barely see makeup or dirt, it's amazing. It has a pleasant smell and the pump is very convenient. I have oily-acne prone skin and so far my face has cleared up since I started using it along with Dickinsons Toner. I found my cleanser and definetly buying some more.

on 8/24/2013 1:11:00 AM

Oh my gosh. This made me break out TERRIBLY. I was so excited to buy it and try it because I heard so many great things about it and good reviews. All it did though was give me a huge load of acne and make my face way more oily-er that it already is. I gave it to my mom to use though so it didn't go to waste

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is a gentle cleanser, its a little bit drying but it keeps my skin clear! Good luck :)

I love how gentle this is on my face! I have used everything from neostrata to clean and clear, everything is either too drying or not deep cleaning. This removes face makeup like a charm!! Very deep cleaning, yet so gentle! I wish it foamed up, but it doesn't. The bottle I picked up is the cleaner specifically for oily skin! It works great! Not the best smell but you get used to it!!

Just bought this product for about twenty bucks! I was excited to use it because of the reviews and because I heard that a lot of dermatologist recommend cetaphil. I liked that there was a pump and that the bottle was HUGE. Too bad it's gonna go to waste because it burns my face so bad! It feels a bit itchy but the burning kind of overtakes that feeling. I've used it for only 4 days and am probably gonna throw it away.....

on 8/15/2013 10:20:00 AM

I really like this cleanser...it removes makeup pretty well and leaves my skin clean and soft...I use the Laszlo splashing method..what I noticed within a week is that my chronic acne and clogged pores started to clear. I have had skin troubles for many years now and I have tried it all...After a week of cleansing with Cetaphil, I added in the Oxy pads...more improvement...I then added Laszlo' Shake It, followed by Neutrogena's Loose Mineral powder..and for the first time in a long time, my face is clear. I am so happy!

on 8/11/2013 9:31:00 PM

My second bottle. Gentle cleanser and it doesn't break me out

on 8/9/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this morning and night, before applying my makeup and after taking it off. it makes my skin feel really nice and eliminates oil. i definitely prefer this cleanser over the gentle skin cleanser- the gentle skin cleanser was just too gentle for my skin. this cleanser for oily skin made my skin feel more fresh, and it had a much better smell to it, unlike the one for gentle skin. I love this face wash!

on 8/9/2013 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product really works on my skin. It helps reduce exceed oil on my face and make my skin soooo smooth. It also cleans the face thoroughly while you use it on a facial brush.

This product claims to remove makeup: it does not completely remove waterproof makeup. I've used makeup remover to clean off makeup and there were some bits left, and I used this as a face wash and tried to get more makeup off, but it did not work for me. As a face wash, this product is AMAZING. I have normal/sensitive skin, and this face wash is a dream in the summer time. It leaves my skin smooth, and I don't need to use a moisturizer afterwards. In the winter though, this left my face VERY dry, although it may be because my skin is much drier in the winter. It's more of a product to use in the warmer months if your skin is like mine. Great product though!