Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 1/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used the peach fizz all the time. It was the one lip gloss that I could afford back in college that was actually natural looking on me.
I liked how the color was so lively on me and how nice it was against my skin tone. Putting it on was nice and smooth. The product comes in a tube and has an felt q-tip type applicator.
What I loved about it was that it was and still is cheap. I loved how it can fit into my smallest bag. I loved how one layer can get the gloss on my lips without having to layer on so much. I liked that it lasted me a long time before I had to buy a new tube.
I would buy it again, too, if only it didn't chap and crack my lips after about two to three days of constant use. I also stopped appreciating the fact that color would turn from peach to baby pink as it wore on, the chemical nature of my lips and saliva changes the color as the hours went by. I also don't like that scum that forms around the insides of the screw cap. There are also times when the gel liquid substance seperates from the color and the shiny flecks which was another cue for me to get a new tube even only after four or six months after purchase.
I also tried a different shade, it could have been the product I got, bad batch or whatever, but the berry cool was sticky like tapioca and was very difficult to apply.
Being able to afford other and better brands now, I have stopped buying this one.

on 12/31/2008 8:14:00 PM

Nice texture, average lasting power, non offensive scent, good price, and I like that they are not glitery.
I have two small complaints: 1 - some colors are too frosty and look metalic (I donīt like metalic lip products) 2 - I wish all of them had SPF, not only the clear one. But some colors are pretty, so I would buy again.

on 12/31/2008 12:55:00 PM

I bought glazewear in a pink shade. I love to layer this one over my milanie lipstick in Hollywood city, it was the perfect match! I'll be buying more of these to layer over other lipsticks! Better than the Sally Hansen lipgloss products I've tried.

on 12/28/2008 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So i decided to try it, and to me I didn't really like it. The colour, and the feel of it. I didn't really like any other colors too. It's a bit too sticky to my liking, and I don't think it compliments as other lip glosses do.
For me it's a plain sticky lip gloss, nothing special.

I wasn't a fan of this. I tried a red shade and a clear shade and years ago tried a mauve shade. The wand seemed to get really gunked up and there was nothing really to rave about. I didn't ever end up using them. No stickiness is good though.

Wow! I really love this stuff. It's cheap, it lasts, and the colors are gorgeous.

on 10/19/2008 10:33:00 AM

Better than Smashbox. Not sticky, smelly or offensive in any way. LOVE IT! I bought tickled pink and rosebud. Love 'em both, and will go back for more when it goes on sale again. Great product.

on 10/13/2008 2:55:00 AM

Best lip gloss I've ever used. It's very moisturizing, and feels very nice (not sticky at all). It lasts longer than any of the other lip glosses I have tried. I am so surprised of the quality of this lip gloss for the price. I bought it on sale for $1.99. I only bought two shades, but if I knew I was going to like it this much, I would have bought 10 of them.

on 10/5/2008 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love Avon Glazewear. I've started with it when I was 13 when my mom bought one and didn't like the color on her (she does that alot.) I first had in chic mauve and ran out. I went back to Avon and bought I got the same color in the new packaging. I love this gloss, it has great lasting power, it's not to runny or sticky. They are perfect. I recently went back to Avon to find out if they had the color I grew up with and they were having a 1.99 sale so I bought it and two others. They are just awesome you should just try one if anything.

on 10/2/2008 11:42:00 PM

I decided to try this product after seeing many positive reviews about it on various beauty websites. I was hesitant because I had tried Avon products before and wasn't that crazy about them. As soon as I put this lipgloss on my lips, I became an instant fan. It made my lips silky smooth and it had great staying power. It also left a pretty "stain" on my lips after the gloss wore off. Even though it's not a plumping gloss, my husband said it made my lips look fuller. It's affordable and is better than most higher priced products I have tried. My recommendation-Darling Pink.

Popular Lip Glosses