October 21, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought glazewear in a pink shade. I love to layer this one over my milanie lipstick in Hollywood city, it was the perfect match! I'll be buying more of these to layer over other lipsticks! Better than the Sally Hansen lipgloss products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by underthestars

So i decided to try it, and to me I didn't really like it. The colour, and the feel of it. I didn't really like any other colors too. It's a bit too sticky to my liking, and I don't think it compliments as other lip glosses do.
For me it's a plain sticky lip gloss, nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by dahliajessica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't a fan of this. I tried a red shade and a clear shade and years ago tried a mauve shade. The wand seemed to get really gunked up and there was nothing really to rave about. I didn't ever end up using them. No stickiness is good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I really love this stuff. It's cheap, it lasts, and the colors are gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Im58now

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Better than Smashbox. Not sticky, smelly or offensive in any way. LOVE IT! I bought tickled pink and rosebud. Love 'em both, and will go back for more when it goes on sale again. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by sigi999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lip gloss I've ever used. It's very moisturizing, and feels very nice (not sticky at all). It lasts longer than any of the other lip glosses I have tried. I am so surprised of the quality of this lip gloss for the price. I bought it on sale for $1.99. I only bought two shades, but if I knew I was going to like it this much, I would have bought 10 of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by NinaSushi1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love Avon Glazewear. I've started with it when I was 13 when my mom bought one and didn't like the color on her (she does that alot.) I first had in chic mauve and ran out. I went back to Avon and bought I got the same color in the new packaging. I love this gloss, it has great lasting power, it's not to runny or sticky. They are perfect. I recently went back to Avon to find out if they had the color I grew up with and they were having a 1.99 sale so I bought it and two others. They are just awesome you should just try one if anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jbrassil

I decided to try this product after seeing many positive reviews about it on various beauty websites. I was hesitant because I had tried Avon products before and wasn't that crazy about them. As soon as I put this lipgloss on my lips, I became an instant fan. It made my lips silky smooth and it had great staying power. It also left a pretty "stain" on my lips after the gloss wore off. Even though it's not a plumping gloss, my husband said it made my lips look fuller. It's affordable and is better than most higher priced products I have tried. My recommendation-Darling Pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by cherrykist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the Glazewear Extreme in Charmed rose and Classic Nude.
Charmed rose is much brighter than shown almost a raspberry pink. It wasn't as glossy as regular glazewear.

Classic Nude was more of a whiteish taupe color. Not at all flattering..

I will not buy any of the Extremes again for one major factor. This stuff burns my lips! Not a problem that I had with the regular ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 5:36:00 AM More reviews by nekkid

First lip gloss ever purchased and has been a favorite ever since. My favorite color is Tickled Pink. It's perfect! And it's SUPER CHEAP! I recently purchased again for 1.99 each.