Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 12/31/2008 8:14:00 PM

Nice texture, average lasting power, non offensive scent, good price, and I like that they are not glitery.
I have two small complaints: 1 - some colors are too frosty and look metalic (I donīt like metalic lip products) 2 - I wish all of them had SPF, not only the clear one. But some colors are pretty, so I would buy again.

on 12/31/2008 12:55:00 PM

I bought glazewear in a pink shade. I love to layer this one over my milanie lipstick in Hollywood city, it was the perfect match! I'll be buying more of these to layer over other lipsticks! Better than the Sally Hansen lipgloss products I've tried.

on 12/28/2008 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So i decided to try it, and to me I didn't really like it. The colour, and the feel of it. I didn't really like any other colors too. It's a bit too sticky to my liking, and I don't think it compliments as other lip glosses do.
For me it's a plain sticky lip gloss, nothing special.

I wasn't a fan of this. I tried a red shade and a clear shade and years ago tried a mauve shade. The wand seemed to get really gunked up and there was nothing really to rave about. I didn't ever end up using them. No stickiness is good though.

Wow! I really love this stuff. It's cheap, it lasts, and the colors are gorgeous.

on 10/19/2008 10:33:00 AM

Better than Smashbox. Not sticky, smelly or offensive in any way. LOVE IT! I bought tickled pink and rosebud. Love 'em both, and will go back for more when it goes on sale again. Great product.

on 10/13/2008 2:55:00 AM

Best lip gloss I've ever used. It's very moisturizing, and feels very nice (not sticky at all). It lasts longer than any of the other lip glosses I have tried. I am so surprised of the quality of this lip gloss for the price. I bought it on sale for $1.99. I only bought two shades, but if I knew I was going to like it this much, I would have bought 10 of them.

on 10/5/2008 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love Avon Glazewear. I've started with it when I was 13 when my mom bought one and didn't like the color on her (she does that alot.) I first had in chic mauve and ran out. I went back to Avon and bought I got the same color in the new packaging. I love this gloss, it has great lasting power, it's not to runny or sticky. They are perfect. I recently went back to Avon to find out if they had the color I grew up with and they were having a 1.99 sale so I bought it and two others. They are just awesome you should just try one if anything.

on 10/2/2008 11:42:00 PM

I decided to try this product after seeing many positive reviews about it on various beauty websites. I was hesitant because I had tried Avon products before and wasn't that crazy about them. As soon as I put this lipgloss on my lips, I became an instant fan. It made my lips silky smooth and it had great staying power. It also left a pretty "stain" on my lips after the gloss wore off. Even though it's not a plumping gloss, my husband said it made my lips look fuller. It's affordable and is better than most higher priced products I have tried. My recommendation-Darling Pink.

on 9/29/2008 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I purchased the Glazewear Extreme in Charmed rose and Classic Nude.
Charmed rose is much brighter than shown almost a raspberry pink. It wasn't as glossy as regular glazewear.

Classic Nude was more of a whiteish taupe color. Not at all flattering..

I will not buy any of the Extremes again for one major factor. This stuff burns my lips! Not a problem that I had with the regular ones.

Recommended for Medium Skin