August 1, 2014 | 910 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Natural peachy beige color. To me its also quite warm. This glides on easily, and gives a nice nude/natural lip without the ashiness. Good nude for deeper skinned ladies.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by snwsnw

I have finally found my perfect nude!!! It's a beautiful peachy brown color that goes with many different shades of makeup. I can't wear most nude lipsticks because they totally wash me out. Jubilee has just enough color to make me look polished. The formulation is great as well. I had to wait forever to get this in the mail since it was on back order, but it was definitely worth the wait. I wear this with my Peaches Sheertone Blush a lot, and it's a great match!
****EDIT**** I still think this is a very pretty color, but it hasn't been working well for me lately. I'm changing my rating to a 3. It has been coming off a little too orange. Jubilee has been sitting in my makeup that I never use, but still can't get rid of bin. LOL!! I think I'm going to use this towards my back to mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Eishee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the review I wrote yesterday on this lipstick-

I got this yesterday, and the jury is still out on it. I think it is a bit too warm for me, a little too much peach. I don't think it is meant for me to have a nude lip, sadly. My lips are way too pigmented, and it's hard to cover, even with this. I do like the look when I add Florabundance lipglass over it though. I am thinking it is just the lippie i like though, not the lipstick. I will update if I change my mind, but I think I am gonna end up returning.

Well, UPDATE! The more I wear it, the more I like it. It seems to go with everything- even when i am wearing red. Today I have a brown smoky eye, and this lipstick looks great with it. It still is hard to cover my pigmentation, especially around my lipline, where my lips are a little darker, but it still looks good. It lasts a long time, but when it does fade it fades evenly and is hardly noticable. I think this just may be my MLBB shade after all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Cottagecheeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect nude lipstick, finishes my makeup well. 'nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this lipstick, it's a great nude, but I think it has too much brown in it to look good on me. Not my fave nude, but still a lovely colour if you like brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

NC15(warm/neutral, dark auburn hair and green eyes)This lipstick is a MUST for those of you that share my coloring. I won't lump this into the YLBB/MLBB category because it's not either of those IMO. It's a browned peachy nude with just the slightest hint of pink. I thought for sure this was going to give me corpse lips but it it didn't. It's just a fabulous,natural lipcolor.Reminds me of a shade you would see on Gillian Andersen and Angie Everheart(fellow smokin' hot redheads;) that I would bust my a$$ trying to find to no avail. Would go great with a smokey eye too. And it's a lustre which is makes it even better:) Can't believe I waited this long to try it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by kmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I asked the MA to help me find an everyday l/s that would go well with my NC35 skin tone and she picked this out. I was a bit hesitant to try the l/s on bc it looked light brown/ flesh colored in the tube and I thought it would wash me but it doesn't! This is a great color to wear for everyday or use with smokey eyes. I absolutely love this color. I will definitely purchase this l/s again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by thewomanwarrior

I Love this lipstick! I'm Asian with strong yellow undertones (MAC NC 25-30/Shiseido O40, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation in Classic Ivory/Nude) and Jubilee does not wash me out one bit. It is not peachy like MAC's Freckletone which washes me out. I wear Jubilee on my natural makeup days but it is also nude enough to wear with smokey/smoky eyes. The lipstick feels creamy on my lips and it smells great (vanilla scent)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I adore this lipstick. It smells like vanilla and is smooth and creamy. It does not dry my lips out rather seems to keep them moist. The color is on the brownish nude side. Not too orange. Not too peach. Light enough to still be nude-ish. Not dark brown. It looks great on me - i have fair to med skin with peach undertones, non pigmented lips, dark brown hair and eyes. Looks great when i'm tan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Jubilee is a Lustre, and in general I find the creamy lustres to be drying and not last very long. But, I love the color of Jubilee so it's a keeper. It's a light nudey tan with peach undertones, but it's not orange at all. It tends towards the brown side. If you enjoy this color tone, another to try would be NARS Napoli (a nice apricot nude that is 1 shade darker than a true nude and a bit brighter than Jubilee). I would not repurchase as this hurts my lips - I would find a dup in another brand.