MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 3/21/2009 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect nude pink on me. I usually don't wear nudes cause they make me look sick but this works because of the pink tone. Other lustres that I've worn wear off easily but this doesn't and feels nice on my lips.

on 3/13/2009 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Oh Jubilee, oh Jubilee, oh how I love thee.

If you look through my reviews you will see that I prefer neutral, understated lips. I think this will be another one I can add to my HG list along with Hug Me and Syrup

on 3/10/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A nice neutral nude color, but a little too dark and pigmented for my lips. I would describe the color as a slightly mauvey/pinky nude. I love the lustre texture because it's super creamy, but I'm just going to stick to my beloved Freckletone.

on 3/4/2009 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Natural peachy beige color. To me its also quite warm. This glides on easily, and gives a nice nude/natural lip without the ashiness. Good nude for deeper skinned ladies.

on 2/3/2009 2:55:00 PM

I have finally found my perfect nude!!! It's a beautiful peachy brown color that goes with many different shades of makeup. I can't wear most nude lipsticks because they totally wash me out. Jubilee has just enough color to make me look polished. The formulation is great as well. I had to wait forever to get this in the mail since it was on back order, but it was definitely worth the wait. I wear this with my Peaches Sheertone Blush a lot, and it's a great match!
****EDIT**** I still think this is a very pretty color, but it hasn't been working well for me lately. I'm changing my rating to a 3. It has been coming off a little too orange. Jubilee has been sitting in my makeup that I never use, but still can't get rid of bin. LOL!! I think I'm going to use this towards my back to mac.

on 1/21/2009 5:54:00 PM

This is the review I wrote yesterday on this lipstick-

I got this yesterday, and the jury is still out on it. I think it is a bit too warm for me, a little too much peach. I don't think it is meant for me to have a nude lip, sadly. My lips are way too pigmented, and it's hard to cover, even with this. I do like the look when I add Florabundance lipglass over it though. I am thinking it is just the lippie i like though, not the lipstick. I will update if I change my mind, but I think I am gonna end up returning.

Well, UPDATE! The more I wear it, the more I like it. It seems to go with everything- even when i am wearing red. Today I have a brown smoky eye, and this lipstick looks great with it. It still is hard to cover my pigmentation, especially around my lipline, where my lips are a little darker, but it still looks good. It lasts a long time, but when it does fade it fades evenly and is hardly noticable. I think this just may be my MLBB shade after all!

on 11/29/2008 6:38:00 AM

Perfect nude lipstick, finishes my makeup well. 'nuff said.

on 11/26/2008 7:22:00 PM

I really wanted to love this lipstick, it's a great nude, but I think it has too much brown in it to look good on me. Not my fave nude, but still a lovely colour if you like brown.

on 11/19/2008 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

NC15(warm/neutral, dark auburn hair and green eyes)This lipstick is a MUST for those of you that share my coloring. I won't lump this into the YLBB/MLBB category because it's not either of those IMO. It's a browned peachy nude with just the slightest hint of pink. I thought for sure this was going to give me corpse lips but it it didn't. It's just a fabulous,natural lipcolor.Reminds me of a shade you would see on Gillian Andersen and Angie Everheart(fellow smokin' hot redheads;) that I would bust my a$$ trying to find to no avail. Would go great with a smokey eye too. And it's a lustre which is makes it even better:) Can't believe I waited this long to try it

on 9/27/2008 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I asked the MA to help me find an everyday l/s that would go well with my NC35 skin tone and she picked this out. I was a bit hesitant to try the l/s on bc it looked light brown/ flesh colored in the tube and I thought it would wash me but it doesn't! This is a great color to wear for everyday or use with smokey eyes. I absolutely love this color. I will definitely purchase this l/s again!

Popular Lipsticks