April 17, 2014 | 1346 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - polish

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2005 8:46:00 PM More reviews by starmie104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I do agree that the color selection is very nice, and that the price is rather unbelievable, you do get what you pay for. You should be careful about which shades you buy. I got a pure red one, and I tested it on one toe, then took it off five minutes later. It had left this digusting pinkish stain on my nail that had to grow out. These are very nice, little glooping, slight bubbles, but not streaky, and very cheap, however, I would be careful of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by alusia_14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is one of my favourite nail polishes! they last a very long time, go on in thin coats, dry fast, come in the greatest colours and are sooo cheap! i <3 them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2004 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This polish takes about two to three coats to look good on my nails. I love the range of colors and the price cannot be beat (at less than $2 (US) I can't complain). Even with a good topcoat, these only last about three days and then they start to chip. This is fine, because I am starting to get bored with one color after that length of time. These are GREAT for toe nail polish. These don 't chip on my toe nails, and the range of colors allows me to change frequently. I love the topcoat and the base coat. I think the topcoat and base coat are the best I have tried so far. Edit: I am still convinced this is a great polish. After using expensive and this, the lasting time for my polishes are the same, about three days. I have natural nails, so my mani doesn't last as long as one with acrylics. I have added a lippie, because I love these for travel. I also keep a clear at my desk for hose runs! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 7:44:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

For the price, these nail polishes are quite good. I've been using this brand since I'm 17 or 18 year old. This is one of the only brand that carries a black nail polish all year round! Yeah! I don't like to wait until Halloween to pack up on black polishes. ;-)

The shade selection is vast. Doesn't go on streaky or dry too quickly or bubble. I usually wear Sally Hensen top coat over it, so the polish won't chip. I don't like to pay a lot for nail polishes since I'm not too careful with my nails. These are just perfect for me. Not the best on the market, but still good enough for me! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by jillpole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those cases where "you pay what you get". The colours all look beautiful, but afer 3 coats, they started to chip right away. No way again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by x0Chapped0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Colour range is great, been using since I was 6. Lately these have virtually vanished!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Over the past 15 years of use, I've found I expect WnW to chip within a day or two. For .99-$2 I won't complain. I've spent 7x the amount on other brands and they barely did any better and never deliver the same great colors. If you want to experiment, have fun, and do your nails often, go for WnW- its so fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2004 9:13:00 AM More reviews by moose3smc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this nail polish! It's soooo cheap; $2! Plus it's actually good stuff...not too goopy or runny...perfect. I don't paint my nails that often so I don't like spending a ton on polish...so this stuff is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 4:08:00 AM More reviews by laugh_lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my number one favorite nail polish!!! The price CANNOT be beat, it doesn't chip, the color stays vibrant after you use it and there is a good array of colors to choose from!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Hyesung

This nail polish is so cheap i can buy many colors at once! That's what i love about Wet 'n' Wild products!

Sometimes they don't carry the color i am loooking for, but that's ok.