Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/21/2005 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Texture and shine are great!! Color range is astounding. For pedicures, how can you go wrong? For your fingers, why not? May not last as long as some, but no worse than many. Don't turn your nose up at these babies.

on 2/6/2005 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I don't usually go for cheapie nail polishes but with the color selection from Wet n' Wild-it was hard to resist! I got a sexy teal green with blue shimmer nail polish in 446B called Caribbean Frost and it looked GORGEOUS on my nails. I loooove this color so much! Although it's true what everyone else has pointed out, don't expect the color to last long. In fact, I noticed chipping not even after a day. :( That's the only downfall but I don't mind cuz I'm not the kinda girl to stick with one nail polish color for more than a week anyway. I would definitely buy again and check out other colors!

on 1/20/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

While I do agree that the color selection is very nice, and that the price is rather unbelievable, you do get what you pay for. You should be careful about which shades you buy. I got a pure red one, and I tested it on one toe, then took it off five minutes later. It had left this digusting pinkish stain on my nail that had to grow out. These are very nice, little glooping, slight bubbles, but not streaky, and very cheap, however, I would be careful of these.

on 1/13/2005 6:31:00 PM

this is one of my favourite nail polishes! they last a very long time, go on in thin coats, dry fast, come in the greatest colours and are sooo cheap! i <3 them!

on 12/31/2004 9:14:00 AM

This polish takes about two to three coats to look good on my nails. I love the range of colors and the price cannot be beat (at less than $2 (US) I can't complain). Even with a good topcoat, these only last about three days and then they start to chip. This is fine, because I am starting to get bored with one color after that length of time. These are GREAT for toe nail polish. These don 't chip on my toe nails, and the range of colors allows me to change frequently. I love the topcoat and the base coat. I think the topcoat and base coat are the best I have tried so far. Edit: I am still convinced this is a great polish. After using expensive and this, the lasting time for my polishes are the same, about three days. I have natural nails, so my mani doesn't last as long as one with acrylics. I have added a lippie, because I love these for travel. I also keep a clear at my desk for hose runs! :D

on 12/2/2004 7:44:00 AM

For the price, these nail polishes are quite good. I've been using this brand since I'm 17 or 18 year old. This is one of the only brand that carries a black nail polish all year round! Yeah! I don't like to wait until Halloween to pack up on black polishes. ;-)

The shade selection is vast. Doesn't go on streaky or dry too quickly or bubble. I usually wear Sally Hensen top coat over it, so the polish won't chip. I don't like to pay a lot for nail polishes since I'm not too careful with my nails. These are just perfect for me. Not the best on the market, but still good enough for me! continued >>

on 12/2/2004 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those cases where "you pay what you get". The colours all look beautiful, but afer 3 coats, they started to chip right away. No way again.

on 12/1/2004 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Colour range is great, been using since I was 6. Lately these have virtually vanished!!

on 11/17/2004 6:14:00 PM

Over the past 15 years of use, I've found I expect WnW to chip within a day or two. For .99-$2 I won't complain. I've spent 7x the amount on other brands and they barely did any better and never deliver the same great colors. If you want to experiment, have fun, and do your nails often, go for WnW- its so fun!

on 10/27/2004 9:13:00 AM

I love this nail polish! It's soooo cheap; $2! Plus it's actually good stuff...not too goopy or runny...perfect. I don't paint my nails that often so I don't like spending a ton on polish...so this stuff is perfect.