April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this at CVS for $1.49, and when I got home, I applied it right away. LOVE IT!! At first, I don't see it being a dupe for Nars Orgasm or Milani Luminous, but once I put it on, I see the similarities. My current HG blush is Milani Luminous (check my reviews), and I think that this will be replacing it now. With Milani Luminous, I have to keep packing it on to get some color, but with this, I just do one swipe with my MAC187, and it's more than enough. Plus, this is a lot cheaper too. I will definitely be going back tomorrow to stock up. (NC35)
~~~EDIT 07/30/09~~~
I just realized that this doesn't give me a glowy look like Milani Luminous does..but I still like the pigmentation, so I'll probably end up using this with Milani Luminous blush on top..
~~~EDIT 08/03/09~~~
I now use this with WnW's bronzer in Acapulco on top..gives me the glow that I want.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my go-to, daily blush. I'm about NC35 and compared to my other pink blushes, this one shows up ! I don't get the complaints about the packaging, I use a different brush, and have no problems with it. Doesn't seem flimsy to me. I never would have tried it without MUA's Make Up Board suggestion. And I want to check out their other shades now since this one is so pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

OK, so I didn't actually buy this blush for myself (it was sister, who needed a blush ASAP). However, I've been debating for a few months if I should get it or not. I hate wasting time and money (although cheap) on products I'll eventually toss out, let alone drugstore brand makeup. Long story short, it was sitting on her bed in package still and I decided to be the first one to break it in...lol! Low and behold --- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. It's much more pigmented than my NARS Orgasm which you can barely see on my skin tone. This has the right amount of pinkish color too it; with a tad hint of shimmer. IMO: would work on most skin tones :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great everyday blush-- I prefer it to the $25 NARS Amour blush I got as a gift. A neutral, shimmery peach-pink that's pigmented and lasts a long time, even on my oily skin. I use my own fluffy brush with it (as I do with all blushes) and it applies very smoothly and evenly without streaking. I think this shade would work best on fair to light complexions; it is neutral-toned enough to work with any shade of lipcolor. For $2.99, I've got a blush I can just apply perfectly, get on with my day, and know I'm looking fresh and alive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up 2 days ago and so far, it's definitely love. The packaging sucks, but the blush itself is amazing. It's buttery soft, very pigmented, easily blendable, not chalky (at least on my light to medium skin tone), and althought a little more shimmer than i'd like, I just tap off the skunk brush and blend really well and the shimmers turn into a sheen. It brightens up my cheeks for the summer and it's what I hoped milani's luminous would be. It lasted 6 hours on me with primer and foundation and powder underneath, and it did not oxidize and change color. It didn't break me out either, and I was afraid since it's such a cheap product haha. I would definitely repurchase, if I ever finish this pan up.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by muffinphonic

Those who say this is better quality than Orgasm are mad! It is the cheapest blush i've ever seen so obviously i don't expect it to be better than expensive NARS blushes, and while it is good for the 2 gbp i paid, the cheapness shows.

I own a few Orgasm dupes but this is the chalkiest and least silky. It is a nice colour (it's a bit more dusty pink than Orgasm on me) but has small bits of glitter rather than the subtle shimmer of Orgasm and Milani Luminous (hands down, the best dupe).

It didnt last very long either - most of it was gone in an hour and i rarely touch my cheeks! I would buy again though as it is a bargain and a nice shade, but the price does show through the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sappphirelilys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blush. This is a great color, golden pink-orange, very pigmented-I have to be careful not to pick up too much on the brush. The golden glitter works well with the shade, it's fine enough it doesn't look cheap. Great for adding color and highlighting the cheeks. There is a small mirror on the upper lid of the case but not useful because it is too small. The brush came with it was too small and hard as well. I use my own brush and the result is excellent. Would buy again although there is probably enough to last forever i think.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ksheats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've wanted NARS Orgasm for FOREVER now, but I can't afford a $23.00 blush as a broke college student. So, one day, I went into my local Walgreens to pick up a prescription, and this blush caught my eye. My first thought was "FINALLY! A dupe for Orgasm!" Needless to say, I bought two of them.
It is a tad too glittery for my taste, but I just tap the brush off before applying and blend like crazy. After that, a subtle shimmer is noticeable, but not over the top.
This color looks great on my fair skin. The only problem is my persistent ruddy cheeks, so I can only wear this when I have on a full-coverage foundation. But I can't really blame this on the product, now can I?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by starla219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think that WnW has some great quality blushes, and I am really impressed with the matte ones. The naive color is gorgeous and high quality, and I'm disappointed that it is discontinued. This one is OK, but I don't like the little glitters in it (although they are fairly subtle). I have NARS orgasm, and these two are totally identical on me in terms of color. The only small difference, and it's really not that noticeable unless you're up close, is that the NARS has more of a subtle shimmer, while the WnW has those fine little glitter particles. If you're on a budget, or you're just wearing it out at night, I would say definitely go with the WnW.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ItsJess

I really love this blush! It's the perfect pinky peach shade for my skin tone and it is very pigmented. There is pretty gold shimmer that isn't overbearing at all it just gives a really nice glow. And it was only $2.99! The packaging might be cheaply made but I haven't had a problem with it breaking for falling apart. The look of the packaging isn't bad eiether and you get a lot of product. You should definitely check it out. =]