September 19, 2014 | 1154 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product claims to "Hydrates for firmer, visibly lifted, younger-looking skin without drastic measures. Instantly the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is softened and skin's texture is improved. Over time your skin will be visibly firmer and more elastic"

I have pretty good skin with the exception of the monthly pimple. I have some fine lines on my forehead ( well it's actually just one) and some fine lines in my eye area. I got this product because I need something extra to combat these problems ( included the dullness I am getting due to the colder weather) I used the product 2x a day , at night and in the morning under my make-up. The serum did not dry my face and it provided a little moisture ( for day I still used my moisturizer+spf ). To be honest this felt like a glorified primer. It glided on my skin and provided a great base for my mineral make-up. I personally did not see any change in my fine lines. I will say that this was very mild and did not cause any redness/irritation and or blackheads/whiteheads. If I were to use this a primer it's a good thing since some primers tend to clog the skin. I was hoping that this product would change the tone but in the time I used it I did not see any change. My face did feel moisturized but that's about it. I am not sure if this helped my make-up stay longer since I use mineral make-up and it has staying power on it's own. I will continue using it as a primer in the morning until it's done but I will not re-purchase. I am using ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum with amazing results ! My face is glowing !

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by starsdotu

it worked great at first, making my skin soft and even seemed to lighten my acne marks! i continued using it for a few days only find my skin breaking out A LOT. i stopped using it and my skin is starting to heal again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by taitiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so disappointed. I used this for about 6wks. Never saw a change in my skin/acne/fine lines and winkles. And the serum is so thick that once it starts getting to the bottom of the bottle, the pump can no longer pump it out, so you end up wasting the last 1/4 of serum. I will say though that it did feel velvety soft on my skin. But I am not willing to pay so much $$$ just for a velvety feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this serum everyday as a moisturizer and it's been working fine. The one I have comes with "touch of sun" so it gives me a bit of a boost on my (lack of) tan. I love the pump bottle. However, I haven't seen any miracle results of my skin. At night I use the definity re-energizing serum. .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mazi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the ideas of using serums, this one smells really nice and makes your skin glow at first. However, I am disappointed as I noticed no visible reduction in fine lines or skin texture after using for quite some time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this because it's not greasy. I haven't seen any miraculous results, but I have to be careful since my skin is so oily to begin with. Doesn't burn or sting. Glides on smoothly. Smell is fine. It doesn't feel too heavy or thick. I'll keep using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by angelapa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was really excited to try this serum because it has gotten good reviews from many sites but it has made me break out! I do not easily break out so I am not sure what is happening. The only thing I added to my usual routine was this serum and when I stopped using it, the pimples went away. I tried it again, just in case it was a fluke, and again I broke out! Soooo disappointed. I will not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kiwioui

Make my skin really smooth the day that I apply it but.... my skin breaks out for days later after one application. I tried to go back to this product several times throughout the year but each time ended up with those hard under the skin pimples. Sigh, I really wanted to like this product. Perhaps it is the silicon. Anyone else has a suggestion for combination skin (normal to oily) and constant battle with large clogged pores? I am starting to feel really depress with this skin care jungle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by DescendingAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am quite amazed at this product. I read reviews on the regenerist day cream, but when I tried it, I broke out. Considering I'm way past adolescence and barely had pimples even then...I was not pleased so...I was hesitant to try the serum. But I"m so glad I did!

It glides on to my skin effortlessly and add such a sense of moisture, that my skin is thanking me. As for wrinkles, I have recently began to notice some and since using the serum, they are at least more puffed up if not smoothed out. That makes me very happy.

The texture of my skin since beginning to use the serum is also improved. Not just soft...velvety soft. I recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by overcaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works for me. Not oily, leaves my skin glowing, even cleared my skin up. When I use this at night, applying makeup the next morning is a breeze. Ive been using total effects religiously before using this and I don't know if it really works since Ive always looked young anyway. (Im 24 but I look 16) This is the only moisturizer I use at night. No separate eye cream for me. I like the fact that the container is hygienic, no more issues with double dipping.