July 31, 2014 | 1391 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by taitiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so disappointed. I used this for about 6wks. Never saw a change in my skin/acne/fine lines and winkles. And the serum is so thick that once it starts getting to the bottom of the bottle, the pump can no longer pump it out, so you end up wasting the last 1/4 of serum. I will say though that it did feel velvety soft on my skin. But I am not willing to pay so much $$$ just for a velvety feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this serum everyday as a moisturizer and it's been working fine. The one I have comes with "touch of sun" so it gives me a bit of a boost on my (lack of) tan. I love the pump bottle. However, I haven't seen any miracle results of my skin. At night I use the definity re-energizing serum. .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mazi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the ideas of using serums, this one smells really nice and makes your skin glow at first. However, I am disappointed as I noticed no visible reduction in fine lines or skin texture after using for quite some time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this because it's not greasy. I haven't seen any miraculous results, but I have to be careful since my skin is so oily to begin with. Doesn't burn or sting. Glides on smoothly. Smell is fine. It doesn't feel too heavy or thick. I'll keep using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by angelapa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was really excited to try this serum because it has gotten good reviews from many sites but it has made me break out! I do not easily break out so I am not sure what is happening. The only thing I added to my usual routine was this serum and when I stopped using it, the pimples went away. I tried it again, just in case it was a fluke, and again I broke out! Soooo disappointed. I will not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kiwioui

Make my skin really smooth the day that I apply it but.... my skin breaks out for days later after one application. I tried to go back to this product several times throughout the year but each time ended up with those hard under the skin pimples. Sigh, I really wanted to like this product. Perhaps it is the silicon. Anyone else has a suggestion for combination skin (normal to oily) and constant battle with large clogged pores? I am starting to feel really depress with this skin care jungle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by DescendingAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am quite amazed at this product. I read reviews on the regenerist day cream, but when I tried it, I broke out. Considering I'm way past adolescence and barely had pimples even then...I was not pleased so...I was hesitant to try the serum. But I"m so glad I did!

It glides on to my skin effortlessly and add such a sense of moisture, that my skin is thanking me. As for wrinkles, I have recently began to notice some and since using the serum, they are at least more puffed up if not smoothed out. That makes me very happy.

The texture of my skin since beginning to use the serum is also improved. Not just soft...velvety soft. I recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by overcaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works for me. Not oily, leaves my skin glowing, even cleared my skin up. When I use this at night, applying makeup the next morning is a breeze. Ive been using total effects religiously before using this and I don't know if it really works since Ive always looked young anyway. (Im 24 but I look 16) This is the only moisturizer I use at night. No separate eye cream for me. I like the fact that the container is hygienic, no more issues with double dipping.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this serum to use around my eyes and for a bit of added moisture under my day/night moisturize and I was a bit let down. I am using the full regenerist line and for the most part it has been good for my skin, but this serum really just feels like silicone makeup primer. It's almost like a more watery version of Smashbox's photo finish primer. It didn't really do anything for my skin in terms of improving texture at all. It just made my moisturizer/foundation glide on a bit more smoothly.
The packaging is great - just one pump dispenses the right amount of product.
I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by anniesafe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GALS! I just have to let you know the discovery I made about this product. I originally bought the regenerist daily lotion for it's original purpose (anti-aging moisturizer). my version is the non-fragrance one. One day I needed to erase my eye shadow makeup and i didn't have any eye makeup remover so I took a cotton ball, squirted some of the regenerist on there and wiped my lids.. THE MAKEUP CAME CLEAR OFF like an eraser. I didn't even have to rub that hard. Now, those with sensitive eyes should be careful as you shouldn't let any product not made for eyes near your eyes. But honestly, I use this to remove my eye makeup and that's it. I even use it with a q-tip to fix smudges on my lid and under my lower lash line, it's like a precision eraser. I have never used anything that removed eye makeup so effortlessly. I also use UDPP and UD and MUF eye liners (the ones that stay on forever) and a q-tip does the job.

For me, this is a GREAT Eye makeup remover because I'm wiping my eyes but I'm also removing makeup with 1-2 swipes AND applying anti-aging formula.

Give it a try, be careful not to get the lotion in your eye. I wear contacts by the way though so that may also allow non-irritation. Use it carefully as you would any eye makeup remover! For those who like to improvise with their makeup, it's a great discovery, I'm so glad I have it and I'm not using some alcohol/watery concoction that takes 3-4 swipes with intense rubbing...