MAC Pigment in Vanilla

4.7

Price:3 Packaging:2 WiLL repurchase.
I love vanilla pigment. I use it almost every single day using mixing medium as my base color from lashline to brow bone. i also use it as a highlighter on my face.
You only need to use a little bit so the jar lasts forever. This causes me to tap some out onto a mixing tray so that i don't have to dip my brush directly into the jar, a little unsanitary in my opinion.
MAC couldn't give it's customers a sifter jar!?! That's my only complaint. My little sister spilled out my entire jar so i had to repurchase WAY prematurely.

on 4/11/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I'm not going to repeat what people have said here except that it is an awesome color. It's so versatile and can be used for everything! I love this pigment and for awhile I kept giving out little sample jars of it to my friends so I started running low. I was so happy to find this at a CCO in the original larger jar that I had to pick up two of them!

on 4/10/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have grown to love this color. I use this as a highlight color and sometimes I mix this with Naked Pigment. I bought the old sized jar at the CCo.

on 3/22/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ok this pigment is amazing you can use it for highlight the face, your eyes you can mix it in your foundation for a glow, but i don't use it that much, i just don't like having too much shine on my face, it is beautiful though

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I just find it pointless to repeat what everyone is saying.

Vanilla pigment is just so versatile I use it in countless ways.

A must have.Will repurchase when I run out...which doesn't seem to be happening soon...there's just so much product!

At first I thought it was very average...but trying on other eye shadows never turn out as natural as vanilla

on 3/17/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a bunch of MAC samples in a swap, and this is the only one I've put a significant dent into. I find myself always reaching for it if I want a shimmery wash on the lid, and it's one of my favorites for brow highlighting. I think this is a pigment I will actually buy the full size of once I run out of my sample. If you're unsure about ordering a full size, go to one of my the many etailers that sells samples and pick one up. Chances are you'll love it, but if not you're only out a few bucks, as opposed to $20+!

on 3/11/2010 1:03:00 PM

I received this in a swap, but it's taken awhile for me to use it because it's creamy white in the jar. My first thought was that it would be a hott white mess on me so imagine my surprise when Vanilla showed up as a light golden color on my NC-45 skin. Huh? How did that happen? Who cares because this color is simply great. It's perfect as a browbone highlighter. I think anyone should be able to incorporate Vanilla with many different eye looks.

on 3/9/2010 4:55:00 PM

I love mac pigments....and i like this too...but i really don't see what the hype is all about. Vanilla is a whit-gold pigment that is nice is a highlighter, but nothing more really. i guess i just like other highlighters more. didn't like it in my foundation either. but i like pigments so i'll give it a 4.

on 3/1/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I unfortunately didn't feel the love for this product. It just did not suit my skin whatsoever. I have fair skin with blue undertones & this just made me look sallow. It didn't give my eyes a pretty "highlighted" look, it just made it look like I brushed on a sheer gold shade. I can see this looking pretty on other skin tones but this just did not work on me at all.

on 2/5/2010 3:41:00 PM

This is the only pigment I can ever see myself using up. I am SO sad that they have changed the packaging for this, but luckily I managed to obtain a big one before the change...so when this runs out, I think I will buy a new one, and decant into the old container (because the new taller jars wont fit in my pigment drawer :'()

But yeah, perfect highlight colour. Gorgeous to mix with lipgloss...just the most versatile cosmetic item that I own!

Top Rated MAC Products