October 1, 2014 | 1679 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has such a nice classic scent to it that brings me back. To top it off, it leave your skin feeling so soft w/out a filmy feel to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

DEAR LORD please dont let me jinx this product. this is the best lotion/Cream ive ever used. PERIOD. ive only had it for 2weeks but it sinks in SOOOO DEEP to layers of skin i never knew i had ..... im in shock how moisturizing BUT NOT greasy this product is. fixes dry feet leggs and elbows. ever good for my face i love this lotion. i wish i hadnt wait so long to try it outt <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MN2010

I love this product! I use this after I shower and it leaves my skin moisturised, smooth and with a faint scent of cocoa butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by crinum

This is my holy grail of skin moisturizers. I have fairly sensitive skin, and this does not irritate it in any way. I can even use this on the delicate skin of my neck and on my face! The smell is very subtle (it goes away fairly soon after application) and the texture is very creamy. It seems to soak right into my skin, making it supple and getting rid of any tightness or flakiness. Awesome stuff, would definitely recommend to anyone with dry or uncomfortable skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by oliviakeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry-ish skin, mostly my chin and my nose. I tried to find something that would soothe the irritation and this has helped me so much! I have the tub that is very hard, but you can soften it. I like this one better. BUY THIS FOR DRY SKIN

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lilmi

It's a pretty good moisturiser, especially after showers.
I personally find I need to use it twice a day to keep my skin moisturised. It does take a little while to absorb so you really need to rub the cream in. I bought a slightly larger bottle that comes with a pump just makes application a bit easier.

The smell is yummy although fairly strong at first it does fade down pretty quickly.

As for scars/stretchmarks etc it doesn't have any effect whatsoever, so if that's your main concern definately elsewhere. I took off two lippies for this as I don't think they should be putting those on the product advertisement when it doesn't deliver.

However it's not ridiculously overpriced and it does make my skin softer so I would definately repurchase for use as a general moisturiser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

The version I have of this comes in a squeeze tube, which I liked. As for the lotion itself, it was just okay. I have better lotions than this. When I first put this on my hands it was very greasy & didn't moisturize that well either. Also, about 10 minutes later this started peeling off my skin in little balls. So, this definitely doesn't absorb into the skin. It just layers/coats the skin. The smell was pleasant at first, but after a while it became overwhelming. I will never buy this lotion again & I do not reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

I wanted to use this for stretch marks on my butt, knees, and thighs because my weight changes a lot, but it doesn't really go away. It only makes the marks less visible. I like it because it's not so expensive, it smells nice, and it is moisturizing. Although the moisture does not last 24 hours, I still use it for my butt, knees, and thighs daily right after i shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells great, moisturizes nicely without leaving a greasy residue and it's very reasonably priced. I originally bought this for a few stretch marks I have.. haven't really seen any improvement, but I don't really use this lotion religiously either. I'm sure if I did, I would see improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Lissy518

The best moisturizer out there. I was not too crazy about the smell but I get so many compliments about the scent that it doesn't really bother me anymore. My skin is really dry on my legs but just after a week of using this, my skin feels so soft! Love this!