September 1, 2014 | 1940 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I tried this cause I heard a lot of good reviews with this. Can't really say it helps with acne but yes it does prevent it. Make your skin very smooth afterward and has that tingly feeling as you wash letting you know its deep cleaning your pores etc & then ever after washing it off, you still have that tingly feeling which is nice.This product lasted me about a month using it only at night (sometimes morning but not really) so if you wanted this to last you for a couple months for the price I highly doubt it will & I only used about a loonie size to wash my face. The main reason why I'll buy this again is because it controls my oily skin! My t-zone gets really oily throughout the day but this keeps it under control until I go to bed which I really love :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by janeeyen

This product does EXACTLY what is says on the bottle. Yes, it penetrates and improves your complexion, but nothing more than that. It made me skin feel pretty soft after-wards and left it with a tingly feeling which was nice. Even though it didn't really do anything in terms of fighting acne, I do feel as though it prevents it. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great, non-drying cleanser. My face is very soft after using this and it helps to keep blackheads and blocked pores under control. The minty tingle is wonderful! I like the whole deep clean line but this is the best, especially for winter. Moderately priced, maybe a little over $6 US. Oily skin can really benefit from this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by rockerlc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG cleansers! I've been using this product for the past 7 or 8 years and still reach for it at least a few times a week. I agree that it doesn't really clear blackheads or acne, but it definitely helps with fading blemishes and decreasing pore size. I absolutely love the tingling feeling it gives. I have yet to find another product that gives the same effect (origins checks and balances is a good runner up!). Also, for my fellow clarisonic fanatics, try using this cleanser the next time you reach for the brush... It's a match made in heaven! After using this method, the words "deep clean" doesn't do justice to the feeling you'll get. Skin care products absorb quickly, makeup goes on flawlessly... People will be raving about how great your skin looks! A family friend couldn't believe that I had such a great complexion with out ever getting a facial or help from a dermatologist!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lucyfurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is pretty awesome. I kinda use it like a face mask, leaving spots on the acne I get once in awhile while I'm in the shower. In addition, I know it sounds weird, but I leave the product a little bit on my face after washing- I mean, I don't rinse it very carefully (it tends to cling to the skin a bit) and the next morning it's soft and clear. It dries it out and leaves the skin soft- If I use a different acne-clearing product, I notice that my skin is way to dry or causing more irritation than with this product. I recommend it for people with somewhat sensitive skin and occasional acne- keeps the pores clean and the acne dried out once it appears. Pretty inexpensive, I guess....

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by miikoong

This product was average. It really didn't do anything for my acne. But I liked the beads because it got rid of dead skin cells, and it makes your face feel clean afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by vanillabean97

I thought this product would help make my skin clearer and smoother. It did not do ANYTHING. it left a great clean feeling afterwards but didnt help my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by SequinsAndAbsinthe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uh oh! Never again. I don't know what happened with this product but it hurt when I put in on my face. All I got was a burning sensation that would not subside for hrs after I had washed it off. Someone mentioned the menthol being a potential irritant - they may be onto something there. Really disappointed, had t throw it all away :-(

Cannot rate it as a cleanser, all I know is it greatly irritated my not-too-sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by counting1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use foaming cleansers but wanted a change so I picked this up. The first time I used it I noticed break outs so I pushed this to the back of my cabinet, and vwent back to my regular foaming cleanser. Fast worward a couple of weeks and I run out of cleanser so I gave this one another try and surprise! My skin looks smoother, no break outs, my pores look smaller, reduced blackheads... I really like the tingling feeling it gives too. Perhaps those past breakouts where just a coincidence? I will continue to use this as long as it continues to do what it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good cleanser but probably not one of my favourite from Neutrogena. Needless to say, this is definitely a cream cleanser - it has a smooth and cream-like texture and after you use it, it leaves you feeling somewhat glowy. What i like about this product is that during application, you feel like your skin is tingly - i.e. having a minty face wash - this makes your skin feel really clean. However, the downside for me is that it is a little oily for me - I do have oily skin after all and so, i usually don't put on face cream after i use this - which isn't the best choice during winter.

Nevertheless, recommended product!