Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Simply love this. Went back for another as rite-aid had a forty percent off deal this week on all Neutrogenia make-up products.

This is the latest version. Not the one for acne. The color is perfect. Nude. I would wager that Nude is one color that fits most skin colors. Never used a better foundation.

Covers well, non irritating, lasts, and no color change. It is very comfortable . It does not feel heavy or like a mask at all. I give this a 100 percent thumbs up.

Was using Revlon Age Defying with botofirm. until I noticed skin irritation. Believe I became allergic to the sun screen. Maybellene Re-wind was nice too, but a bit too heavy, turned oily and did not last on my skin. The sun screen in Neutrogenia Healthy Skin is not irritating to me at all. Titanium dioxide and zinc appear to be less toxic than other skin protection ingredients.

on 5/27/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this foundation. Ive been using it since the eighth grade ;) lol. Im in college now and ive tried soo many foundations, but i always go back to this for everyday foundation. If im going out however, i wear something with more coverage. It is a little bit oily so you would have to set it unless your going for a dewy look. My main issue when it comes to foundations is my skin undertone! I am a very light skinned mexican. Its sooo hard to find a foundation that is light and doesnt make my face look pink! And most foundations that claim they have a yellow undertone are orange! My face and body are a completly different color! Ive tried many colors through this line. I started with buff, which is not buff! its pink! used it up still though. After a lot of trial and error lol, I finally found someting that is perfect for my light yellow skin. I combine classic ivory(10) and natural beige(60) using a little more and less of each depending on how dark i am. I mix them together in a separate container and use that as my everyday foundation. perfect. I am also acne prone and while i do break out every once it a while i dont think it has anything to do with this foundtion. My dermatologist recomended it if i HAD to wear liquid foundation, which i do :)

The colour 60 suits me beautifully though broke me out horribly, I have never had any cystic acne even during my teens. But after I have been using Netrogena healthy skin liquid makeup for 2 months, now my cheeks are covered with acne, blemishes and rashes. I decided to see a skin doctor where I brought all the products I have been using recently. After going through each product together, my doctor stopped and pointed out right away that this foundation contains numerous of toxic ingredients which not only clog your pores but also are harmful to your skin.

Now I have to go to work without makeup on in order to recover from serious breakout.

This product costs so little but compared to the price I paid for acne treatment, it's definitely not so worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This foundation is awesome, it totally beats my Urban Decay foundation, plus this one is way more affordable. It leaves my skin very dewy and bright. After using this foundation, my skin literally clears up, it is almost as if it helps to reduce pimples. Too bad Neutrogena does animal testing (I do not support animal testing whatsoever), that is the only reason I will not be re-purchasing this foundation again.

on 5/23/2013 2:06:00 PM

I purchased the lightest shade available in Classic Ivory and sadly I found the shade to be a little to dark for me, for reference I wear MAC NC15 or Matchmaster shade 1. On the positive side this foundation has a silky texture that blends easily onto the skin, provides light coverage, and sets to a glowy - satiny finish. Wear time on my combo skin is good and it lasts all day with diligent blotting and powdering for shine control on my oilier t-zone. The con, besides the lack of a good colour match is the packaging. This foundation is very fluid and without a pump it can get messy. Sadly I wasn't comfortable with the shade match and I gifted it to another person who loves it entirely.

on 5/9/2013 1:09:00 AM

I love the way this foundation looked on my skin. It seemed like one of those "naked" foundations before it was really a trend. I loved how it made my discolored skin look both even toned and natural. However, the foundation faded away quickly, but more importantly, caused the skin on my nose to peel as if it had been sunburned. I did not feel any burning sensations, I would merely wash my face in the evening, and find all this dead and peeling skin. Once I stopped using it, it heeled again nicely.

on 5/8/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me preference this review by saying this is NOT a dupe for Nars Sheer Glow in any way, shape, or form.

I am NC30 or Nars Punjab and purchased this in #60. It was a decent color match. This foundation is pretty liquid-y and provides at most medium coverage. Nars sheer glow starts off with medium coverage and can be built up to full coverage. That's one difference.

The first two hours I had this on..I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I thought this was going to be my HG! But literally just five hours after putting my make up on..this foundation had completely disappeared. GONE. I have acne scars to cover up and I need my foundation to be longwearing because I hate touching up. Note: I have normal/slightly combo skin. Not too oily...I never have to blot during the day.

So I returned this immediately. I had used it with primer, setting powder, setting spray..everything. The staying power was just awful.

This is kind of expensive for drugstore (12-13$) so I would recommend getting this when it's on sale.

Nars sheer glow has waaay better lasting power, color match, and coverage. At the same time...it's wildly more expensive. However I would repurchase the Nars sheer glow just so I have the confidence that my acne scars won't be peaking through in a couple hours.

on 5/8/2013 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

There are very few foundation that I repurchase, but I have gone through 3 bottles of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid. I am a NC 25 and at first I bought Natural beige, but found it to be a little bit too dark, so on my next purchase I bought Nude and have been using this shade since. I love the fact that this has an SPF 20 in it. The coverage is light to medium and I either use my fingers or the flat top powder brush from ELF to put it on. The foundation itself blends very well and has a natural finish to it without being too dewy. I have dry skin and live in the dessert, but I never had a problem with the foundation drying out my skin or looking cakey. I will definitely repurchase this again. I took 1 star off because of the packaging, wish it came with a pump.

on 5/7/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation doesn't give continuous hydration, and at the end of the day, my skin had dry lines and felt chapped from dryness. The shade ranges are wonderful, especially for people who have pink undertones. This has a fragrance. This also felt sticky on the face all day. It lasts around 8 or 9 hours. upon washing this off, my face felt somewhat softer, or more than other drug store brands.

Compared to NARS: I wanted to use the healthy skin because it's supposed to be like NARS but with pink tones, but it's really not.It's only noticeably not like NARS if one has skin that needs moisture release throughout the day. NARS is thicker but makes the face so radiant within two uses that many people don't need as many face products in their morning routine. NARS lasts three times longer on my face and gives continuous hydration throughout the day.The problem is that NARS runs yellow and I have to buy two to mix together. If only NARS offered the colors that Neutrogena offers. NARS also has no fragrance. I guess I'm stuck mixing two foundations.

on 4/29/2013 11:35:00 AM

I always come back to this foundation and have been wearing it for a few years. I recently tried to switch it out with MUFE HD, and I really think both of them are comparable. My skin is fair, with hormonal break outs around my jaw line, some large pores near my nose, eczema (sensitive and dry). Here is my comparison : both medium coverage- give me a nice dewy (not oily) look - Both cover up my larger pores and any redness due to my eczema - I usually need a concealer on any larger blemishes with both -Neither made me break out - Neutrogena is more affordable, contains spf 20. MUFE has a nice pump bottle & more shades. So, in conclusion, this cheaper foundation is very comparable to a high end, expensive foundation but I will next be purchasing the Neutrogena again (unless I find something better). So far, it's my HG foundation. But, i think Im going to try to Macgyver some kind of pump lid to use or see if I can use the MUFE bottle once its gone. The lid is the only thing I hate about this.