September 22, 2014 | 1011 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation because I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena products. The packaging is pretty terrible, I wish it was a squeeze bottle or something similar to that. The color choices aren't good either. I bought classic ivory and it goes on lighter than how it looks in the bottle. If I apply a little too much, I look super pale.There isn't a large range of them. I also bought the healthy skin primer that goes with it (comes in a squeeze bottle but A LOT less product) and they both smell like sunscreen when you put them on. It bothers me at first but it goes away. I do love that its more of a light coverage foundation so its not cakey for an everyday look. It makes my skin look more glowy and even. I never broke out ever, I guess my skin has always reacted well with Neutrogena products.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MimiPhoung

I was excited to try this product because ive heard such great things about it. I have it in the color in warm beige 90 and it turned me orange! It left my skin very greasy looking, cakey, and broke me out!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by xoSamixo

Don't buy this if you have acne spots you need to cover! This foundation is like a very very wet tinted moisturizer. I really wanted to this product but I just couldn't get myself to use it again, its horrible! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by axh1999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin :
acne prone( hormonal acne)
Oily/ combination
hyperpigmentation
scars
redness

I actually love this product. I was using Makeup forever and chanel foundations, but at the end I went back to this foundation! I was skeptical to try this foundation because the reviews were bad for people with oily skin and some people were breaking out.
I tried it and I loved how it looked natural on my skin. This does cover up my redness , but not my hyperpigmentation .
I never broke out from this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Twisty18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is affordable and works for my skin. Its not drying and has just enough moisture for me. I find that I'm don't have to blot throughout the day, no greasiness at my t-zone and no breakouts. Like most reviewers I have the same complaint, this bottle needs a pump. I feel like I am waisting so much product at every use. Application can get messy because of the absence of a pump. Does anyone know of a pump that fits this bottle? I have another bottle of this I'm working my way through and I'm undecided on whether I'll be repurchasing, but maybe in the future is they repackage it.

For Refrence:

I use shade 40 - Nude and before this I was using MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have really been through the ringer on foundations and have tried everything under the sun for a good one since becoming allergic to my favorite MAC Studio Fix Fluid. I picked this up as I figured it would be worth a shot as everyone is claiming it to be a great dupe of NARS Sheer Glow. I was skeptical, as I always am when buying foundation, but I was pretty pleased. I'm NW 20 in MAC and found the colour to be pretty similar when purchasing the Natural Ivory.
The product itself has a great texture. Stinks a bit in my opinion, but most foundations do. It is lightweight, but I can see how you could really build it up if you would like. I personally hate the feel of foundation, so this was pretty good as you can barely feel the foundation on your face. It has great coverage while still being on the more sheer side. I haven't noticed any oxidation which is great since I rarely use a primer.
I agree with the other reviewers that the packaging sucks and would prefer it with a pump but I can live without it as I always wash my hands anyway after putting foundation on with a brush or blender.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, especially now in the winter, and will probably purchase again. It's a great color, has good coverage and is inexpensive! A great addition to a collection. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by relpod

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, this foundation covers up my blemishes better than any other foundation I have tried. And it does so without clogging my pores and making me breakout more. And it matches my skin better than any other foundation I have tried. I love it and would recommend it to anyone! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by retrocirce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seems like I've tried every foundation- from MAC Pro Longwear to Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation to Laura Mercier Silk Creme. It's a bit crazy that the best (winter) foundation I've tried is d/s. I've heard this is considered a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, which I hated. In any case, this is a great foundation that gives a dewy, polished finish without coming out too greasy. Light-medium coverage and doesn't break me out! Loving this atm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Regan7374

I have normal to dry skin, and I use the shade natural ivory. It's a perfect match! I love that there is SPF in it so that I don't have to apply sunscreen. I find that this product gives a light to medium coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I find that I can usually get 4-6 hours on my skin without getting real oily or reapplying. It is a bit expensive and I believe I spent 12-14 dollars on it and I wish it had a pump but I find it looks best when applied using a brush. This is my HG of all drugstore foundations and I definately will be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I am very fair skinned (NW15-NW20) and the lightest shade, classic ivory, is perfect. I have gone completely through 2 jars already and am going to get more today. I have combination-dry skin, so normal to oily in the t zone and dry in the cheeks, with small breakouts on my forehead and chin periodically(not from this, though. I never have problems with breakouts with this). This is lightweight, but with medium build able coverage. 1 dime size drop covers my whole face, but for larger blemishes, I need a separate concealer. My only gripe about this is that the staying power isn't fantastic. I mean it lasts, but it doesn't look like it did maybe an hour after applying. I don't use a primer, so maybe that would help, but info set it with my hg cover girl clean oil control powder. Frankly, i am to lazy to buy a primer, so....yeah haha(:It's a tad pricey for drugstore, that's why it got 4, but I love this, and will continue to repurchase until I find something better(: