July 24, 2014 | 1610 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by relpod

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, this foundation covers up my blemishes better than any other foundation I have tried. And it does so without clogging my pores and making me breakout more. And it matches my skin better than any other foundation I have tried. I love it and would recommend it to anyone! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by retrocirce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seems like I've tried every foundation- from MAC Pro Longwear to Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation to Laura Mercier Silk Creme. It's a bit crazy that the best (winter) foundation I've tried is d/s. I've heard this is considered a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, which I hated. In any case, this is a great foundation that gives a dewy, polished finish without coming out too greasy. Light-medium coverage and doesn't break me out! Loving this atm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Regan7374

I have normal to dry skin, and I use the shade natural ivory. It's a perfect match! I love that there is SPF in it so that I don't have to apply sunscreen. I find that this product gives a light to medium coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I find that I can usually get 4-6 hours on my skin without getting real oily or reapplying. It is a bit expensive and I believe I spent 12-14 dollars on it and I wish it had a pump but I find it looks best when applied using a brush. This is my HG of all drugstore foundations and I definately will be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I am very fair skinned (NW15-NW20) and the lightest shade, classic ivory, is perfect. I have gone completely through 2 jars already and am going to get more today. I have combination-dry skin, so normal to oily in the t zone and dry in the cheeks, with small breakouts on my forehead and chin periodically(not from this, though. I never have problems with breakouts with this). This is lightweight, but with medium build able coverage. 1 dime size drop covers my whole face, but for larger blemishes, I need a separate concealer. My only gripe about this is that the staying power isn't fantastic. I mean it lasts, but it doesn't look like it did maybe an hour after applying. I don't use a primer, so maybe that would help, but info set it with my hg cover girl clean oil control powder. Frankly, i am to lazy to buy a primer, so....yeah haha(:It's a tad pricey for drugstore, that's why it got 4, but I love this, and will continue to repurchase until I find something better(:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xxreidleexx

I like the SPF in this. Unfortunately when I put this on my face it looked orange. I got the shade Natural Beige 60. It looks like my color until after a few seconds it looked orange!
It's a natural finish and has good coverage.
What I really hate about this foundation is the packaging. The product is very runny so I would make a mess when trying to pour it onto my hand. It desperately needs a pump!
I would not buy this again since overall: it's messy and it looks orange.
If it had a pump I would totally buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

The quailty is great for drugstore foundation, but it is a little pricey. I would say the coverage it light to medium, depending upon how you apply it. The color selection is horrible! but I still LOVE it!

***UPDATE***

After a while of using this foundation, even though I am still in love with it, it broke me out- BAD. I don't have sensetive skin, so I am really sad that it did. I don't use it any more. I wish I could :( This is kinda just one of those things you just have to try, you might break out, you might not, I recomend you TRY it, if it doesn't work, get your money back! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

pros:
love the finish that this gives it looks really natural and makes the skin look healthy
it feels really light when you apply it yet it gives a pretty good amount of coverage (I would say the coverage is light to medium depending on how much you apply)
it's inexpensive and it hasn't broken me out at all

cons
the packaging sucks, would've been so much better if they put a pump. I sometimes end up pouring too much out on my hand and have to waste product. it's also more messy and not that hygienic
I have oily skin and this doesn't have great staying power for me so this would probably be better if you had dry or normal skin

overall this is a pretty good foundation and definitely one of the better drug store foundations

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fave drugstore foundation I've used.

It has a nice dewy finish but you MUST set it with a powder or else you will look slightly greasy. It has medium coverage and doesn't feel overly cakey or heavy.

My complaints would be that this foundation is practically impossible to wear on its own cause you will look like a greaseball, especially if you have oily skin. My forehead is really oily and wearing this on it only emphasizes that. I also think the color selection could be better, especially for pale people. I wear classic ivory and its a little too yellow based for me.

Update: is starting to break me out like crazy. bye bye.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm having a hard time finding the proper shades in Neutrogena...
This is a nice feeling foundation but makes me feel a bit greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Ashash00

There are so many good reviews on this as people's winter makeup choice so I bought one.....and was really disappointed. I have dry skin, even my nose can get dry sometimes! But as I have acne scars, I want to wear light foundation at least. This gives a nice look when first applied, but as the day goes on, like maybe 2-3 hours, it starts breaking apart on my face. There are patches of foundation here and there, and dry patches are accentuated.
The color selection isn't great either, bc I have yellow /warm undertones, but everything they offer with yellow warm undertones is way TOO dark for me. I'm maybe NC 15-20, mostly 20 in the summer... so idk what to do. I wanted to like this so badly, bc I can't buy a crazy high end foundation.
Packaging: sucks. especially for me, with acne prone skin, this is TERRIBLE. HUGE spout where too much product pours out of, and since I can't put it back in like other people do, I just wipe it away and throw it out.
Overall, for $9-13 for one thing, I would not repurchase.