November 23, 2014 | 952 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by shard

I'm still in shock at the fact that this actually works. I've tried plenty of deodorants before that had no anti perspeiant/almunium or were all natural organic and they were just useless, I smelled bad after like... two hours. So I figured I was just doomed to forever wear aluminum anti-perspirants because they were the only kind that actually worked. Based on the VERY positive reviews here, I thought what the hell, I'll give it a try, it's really cheap. I put it on after a shower, it takes a while to dry which might be the only SLIGHT downside, but I don't really mind. Then I went about my day, I figured working out that night would be the true test. And MIRACULOUSLY, it kept me smelling exactly like I had just come out of the shower. After about two hours of sweating. And on into the next morning. Again, miraculous in my opinion seeing as that never even happened when I wore my normal anti-perspirant. So not only does it work, it actually out preforms the normal ones I tried (degree, secret, lady mitchum). I have the fragrance free one, and it really leaves no scent whatsoever behind, I figured it was a safer bet than getting a scented one that I ended up hating the smell of.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by pigeonmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to give up antiperspirants last year.
Stupid me, I forgot to read MUA reviews.
I bought a regular old 'rock' type deo.
EWW! Stinky pits after a few hours!
I finally wised up and did a little research
here. I bought the Lavender scented liquid rock.
It's awesome. NO odor after a long, hot day.
This stuff really is amazing.
Only minuses are waiting for it to dry and
it feels a tad sticky sometimes, but I can easily
get used to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cwolfe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got home from shopping and I have major BO. So gross! I really wanted to find a natural deodorant. Maybe I'll try Tom of Maines next. I bought the lavender btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST deodorant ever!! I've tried soo many brands and this is the only one that works and that doesn't irritate my skin at all! It keeps me odor-free all day. My HG so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by gzheng

This is the best deodorant I've tried so far. It works really well even when I sweat a lot and wasn't able to shower that night (I know I know, circumstances had me there) and I didn't stink at all even till the next day when I did get access to showers. Another great thing about this product is that it's not sticky, unlike the Alba one that I used that felt gross and made me stink after just 2 hours when I normally wouldn't. The only minor issue is that I have to let it dry before I put clothes on, but that's hardly a problem because I put it on right after the shower and then lather myself with lotion, so by the time I'm done with that it's already dry. Definitely a good buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried this in patchouli and i think it actually gave me bo! i've had much better experiences with other natural deoderants like tom's of maine...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sue_anne

i just purchased this product recently and i'm pleasantly surprised at how well it works at keeping me smelling nice throughout the day without having to reapply. i've tried toms of maine, crystal rock, and nature's gate deodorants. they either gave me a rash or didn't leave me smelling nice. i have this product in the lavender scent. it smells disgusting when you first apply it but doesn't stay once it's dried. you sweat but don't stink. i find that there is no sweaty or lavender scent at the end of the day. this product is great will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by thepipedreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! This is the only deoderant for me that stops odor and wetness ALL day long. I ordered it online, so I was very happy to see that one of the grocery stores nearby has started selling it. Will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I never put any faith in these "natural" deoderants because let's face it, they don't seem to stop odor or wetness so what's the point? I don't know why I gave this product a try, but I am so glad I did! This is the best deoderant I've ever tried and it beats all the anti-perspirants I've used, too. Saw this in my local health food co-op and since I love the smell of patchouli (yes I grew up in the 70's!) I bought it for that reason only. After giving this a fair try for about a week I read the reviews and they all seem to agree that it doesn't only stop odor but it also stops wetness (for me at least, & I can sweat with the best of them!). Give Kiss My Face a shot and for those who don't care for patchouli, it doesn't smell strong at all once its on your skin. It's a very subtle scent, if any. Already stocked up on my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by vicky13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this deodorant! It keeps me smelling fresh all day! I love that it is all natural and free of aluminum! I don't sweat that much, so this product is perfect for me!