September 22, 2014 | 519 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST deodorant ever!! I've tried soo many brands and this is the only one that works and that doesn't irritate my skin at all! It keeps me odor-free all day. My HG so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by gzheng

This is the best deodorant I've tried so far. It works really well even when I sweat a lot and wasn't able to shower that night (I know I know, circumstances had me there) and I didn't stink at all even till the next day when I did get access to showers. Another great thing about this product is that it's not sticky, unlike the Alba one that I used that felt gross and made me stink after just 2 hours when I normally wouldn't. The only minor issue is that I have to let it dry before I put clothes on, but that's hardly a problem because I put it on right after the shower and then lather myself with lotion, so by the time I'm done with that it's already dry. Definitely a good buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried this in patchouli and i think it actually gave me bo! i've had much better experiences with other natural deoderants like tom's of maine...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sue_anne

i just purchased this product recently and i'm pleasantly surprised at how well it works at keeping me smelling nice throughout the day without having to reapply. i've tried toms of maine, crystal rock, and nature's gate deodorants. they either gave me a rash or didn't leave me smelling nice. i have this product in the lavender scent. it smells disgusting when you first apply it but doesn't stay once it's dried. you sweat but don't stink. i find that there is no sweaty or lavender scent at the end of the day. this product is great will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by thepipedreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! This is the only deoderant for me that stops odor and wetness ALL day long. I ordered it online, so I was very happy to see that one of the grocery stores nearby has started selling it. Will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I never put any faith in these "natural" deoderants because let's face it, they don't seem to stop odor or wetness so what's the point? I don't know why I gave this product a try, but I am so glad I did! This is the best deoderant I've ever tried and it beats all the anti-perspirants I've used, too. Saw this in my local health food co-op and since I love the smell of patchouli (yes I grew up in the 70's!) I bought it for that reason only. After giving this a fair try for about a week I read the reviews and they all seem to agree that it doesn't only stop odor but it also stops wetness (for me at least, & I can sweat with the best of them!). Give Kiss My Face a shot and for those who don't care for patchouli, it doesn't smell strong at all once its on your skin. It's a very subtle scent, if any. Already stocked up on my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by vicky13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this deodorant! It keeps me smelling fresh all day! I love that it is all natural and free of aluminum! I don't sweat that much, so this product is perfect for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by drex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product, but I personally do not like roll-ons. I bought the unscented variety. I got it because I could find the crystal rock spray deoderant at the store, but I still like this product. It does what it's supposed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2006 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Leele01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately I prefer the Avalon brand better. I used this along with it having switched to natural deodorants. This one leaves me feeling too wet too often. It does not hold up the humidity in Fla the way the Avalon brand does. I'm sure it would work better for a cooler climate but not in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by goldfinch75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only "natural" deodorant that actually works for my skin. I like the fact that it is free of aluminum and parabens but doesn't have too many other ingredients that might be sensitizing (some of those "natural enzyme" deodorants would burn my skin). I have worn it now on a daily basis for several months, through the heat of a southern summer and into fall. I have the unscented version and will probably stick with that instead of buying one of the scented kinds.