Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 6/14/2007 11:38:00 AM

I wanted something with less harsh stuff in it (like everyone else hehe) and after trying 3 other natural ones, this seems to be holding up best. I have gotten mildly stinky after say.. 8-10 hours, but you know what? I really feel that its okay to reapply rather than have the harsh chemicals of the mainstream deos. It works very well for my bo for those 8-10 hours and i really recommend this stuff if you want to try a natural deo. i used to use Ban intensely fresh and really liked it, but hated the alum.

on 6/12/2007 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

INITIALLY, this stuff works so much better on me than Certain Dri (which irritated my armpits & made it itchy), but after a couple of days it left a funky smell like i was not wearing any deodorant at all....so i chucked it....I really wanted to like it, since its supposed to have all the naturally ingredients and all (sigh). Back to my search for the perfect anti-perspirant.

I love this deoderant. I switched to this from another natural brand that did nothing after an hour, making me feel smelly and nasty. :( This worked great, was fragrance free, and safe to use.

on 6/5/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm still in shock at the fact that this actually works. I've tried plenty of deodorants before that had no anti perspeiant/almunium or were all natural organic and they were just useless, I smelled bad after like... two hours. So I figured I was just doomed to forever wear aluminum anti-perspirants because they were the only kind that actually worked. Based on the VERY positive reviews here, I thought what the hell, I'll give it a try, it's really cheap. I put it on after a shower, it takes a while to dry which might be the only SLIGHT downside, but I don't really mind. Then I went about my day, I figured working out that night would be the true test. And MIRACULOUSLY, it kept me smelling exactly like I had just come out of the shower. After about two hours of sweating. And on into the next morning. Again, miraculous in my opinion seeing as that never even happened when I wore my normal anti-perspirant. So not only does it work, it actually out preforms the normal ones I tried (degree, secret, lady mitchum). I have the fragrance free one, and it really leaves no scent whatsoever behind, I figured it was a safer bet than getting a scented one that I ended up hating the smell of.

on 5/13/2007 3:42:00 AM

I wanted to give up antiperspirants last year.
Stupid me, I forgot to read MUA reviews.
I bought a regular old 'rock' type deo.
EWW! Stinky pits after a few hours!
I finally wised up and did a little research
here. I bought the Lavender scented liquid rock.
It's awesome. NO odor after a long, hot day.
This stuff really is amazing.
Only minuses are waiting for it to dry and
it feels a tad sticky sometimes, but I can easily
get used to that.

on 5/8/2007 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I just got home from shopping and I have major BO. So gross! I really wanted to find a natural deodorant. Maybe I'll try Tom of Maines next. I bought the lavender btw.

on 4/30/2007 3:15:00 PM

This is the BEST deodorant ever!! I've tried soo many brands and this is the only one that works and that doesn't irritate my skin at all! It keeps me odor-free all day. My HG so far.

on 4/27/2007 1:11:00 AM

This is the best deodorant I've tried so far. It works really well even when I sweat a lot and wasn't able to shower that night (I know I know, circumstances had me there) and I didn't stink at all even till the next day when I did get access to showers. Another great thing about this product is that it's not sticky, unlike the Alba one that I used that felt gross and made me stink after just 2 hours when I normally wouldn't. The only minor issue is that I have to let it dry before I put clothes on, but that's hardly a problem because I put it on right after the shower and then lather myself with lotion, so by the time I'm done with that it's already dry. Definitely a good buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i tried this in patchouli and i think it actually gave me bo! i've had much better experiences with other natural deoderants like tom's of maine...

on 3/20/2007 11:36:00 PM

i just purchased this product recently and i'm pleasantly surprised at how well it works at keeping me smelling nice throughout the day without having to reapply. i've tried toms of maine, crystal rock, and nature's gate deodorants. they either gave me a rash or didn't leave me smelling nice. i have this product in the lavender scent. it smells disgusting when you first apply it but doesn't stay once it's dried. you sweat but don't stink. i find that there is no sweaty or lavender scent at the end of the day. this product is great will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products