Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 4/12/2013 8:22:00 AM

I am giving it a 5 since this is the only eye cream that is working for me so far (after trying some, even the more expensive ones at $60plus)..My only concern is puffiness both on the eyelids and eyebags. I am Asian and this is a common problem. I have the puffiness in the morning no matter what amount of sleep I get and it seems to be worse during winter. My friend asked me to try it and found in my stash that I actually had one bottle from a GWP. Now, I am on my first purchased full bottle. It's not totally eliminating the eyebags but it has a lot of improvement (around 70%)!!! I am not hearing the usual "you look tired" comment anymore.

I don't like this eye cream.. since it will make me fat granules.. and looks like no big function..

on 3/29/2013 1:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i,ve been using this product for abouat 4 months.

First time i apply this around my eye (upper and under), it give a little sting reaction. But that reaction dissapears on my next use.

I'm happy cause it's lightweight and goes on so smoothly on my skin. And it's a good base under eye make up. Make my BB cream gets easier to apply (i usually have a hard time when applying my BB cream around eye area). My BB cream looks more evenly too when i use this cream.

It moisturizes my eye area. But not moisture enough for me. Around my eyes still feels dry, especially in the middle of the day. I apply pure vitamin e oil on top of it and it gets better.

It do nothing to my fine lines (i'm in my middle 20's), which is so disappointing me due to it's expensive price. My fine lines still there, not getting better. Even though not getting worse either.

Since i haven't found another one, i will keep purchasing this. But once i find a better one, i will leave this.

on 3/29/2013 12:02:00 AM

This is an okay eye cream. I have sensitive eyes and feel as though the cream's very smooth silicony texture somehow aggravates them. The cream sometimes fogs up my eyes and I end up having to getting all the gunk out of my eyes. As for how it performs, I do notice that it plumps up the skin around my eyes and makes me look more awake, but for me the pain of having blurred vision is not worth buying this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Never ever had a problem with bags or dark circles or anything to do with my eyes but since using this I realise how much better my whole face looks once I take care of my eyes. Will definitely re purchase.

on 3/15/2013 1:31:00 AM

Burnt my eyes so badly and actually made the dark circles and puffiness worse as a result.

on 3/13/2013 3:59:00 PM

I am usually very skeptical when it comes to under-eye treatments, as I have yet to find something that really "erases" dark circles as many products claim do. However, when it comes to fine lines and wrinkles, I really think prevention is the key. This is a gentle, non-irritating gel that keeps my under-eye area smooth and moisturized. Very happy with it and will definitely repurchase.

on 3/11/2013 6:20:00 PM

Lovely texture, no smell and does the job. I bought it for my bags and dark circles although they were only slight. It worked! I used it religiously morning and night and results showed after a few days use. I've only tried this and those garnier pens which were useless. I may try other products first just to shop around but will probably go back to this.

This is not a HG product for me, but it's great for moisturizing the eye area (really plums it up, so it's great as a primer under concealer), does not irritate my eyes, and it's not crazy expensive. I'm still on the hunt for something that will reduce my dark circles.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been using it for 1 month and a half and I must say it works for me. It moisturizes well and it makes the skin around my eyes look much brighter. I love the texture too. Used right before the concealer, it has an eraser effect of the dark tones under my eyes. I can't say it reduces puffiness 100%, but it does help a lot, since people have noticed my eyes look "brighter". My dark circles aren't blue anymore, but nude. I'm not expecting miracles, it can't change my complexion, but I do see an improvement.

As for the sanitary reasons people mention, I must disagree: if you wash your hands before using the cream, the jar works perfectly fine; a pump bottle doesn't work when you have little product left because you simply can't get it out so you end up throwing it away.