Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 4/12/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why all the bad reviews but I love this. It's so nice and creamy and does just what it's supposed to do: moisturize. No special powers or anything just moisturize. It doesnt sting my eyes or cause milia. I love the consistency and the way my eyes feel when I use it....Refreshed! Price has gone up but I would still buy it. I don't kind the packaging either since I use a little spatula to scoop it out. A++++++

on 4/12/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm 53 and I have been using this product since I was in my mid 40's or so. I don't have problems with dark circles or lots of wrinkles, but my lids are crepey and I sometimes have some under eye puffiness due to allergies, drinking, daily life, etc. If I wake up puffy, I put this under my eyes first thing then have my coffee, read email, etc. until I'm ready to shower. I don't put it on again before makeup because I use a SPF product on my face and under my eyes. At night, I apply it on my lids and under my eyes. I think it helps keep the skin moisturized, it does help with puffiness, but if you're looking for a product to fix the under eye circles you've been fighting for years, this might not be your product. I think it's especially good for women with oily skin and those who like gel products more than thick, heavy creamy products.

on 4/12/2013 8:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm giving this a 4 mainly because I hate dipping my finger into a pot and much prefer a pump, or at least a small tube where I can squeeze the amount I need, leaving the rest clean and relatively germ free.
Other than that, it's a good product and when applied at night, I wake up with nice clear eyes and no puffiness. I have yet to find an eye contour cream that I'm completely happy with, so I'll keep looking.
One thing that works wonders for my eyes is cotton discs soaked in green tea and left on my eyes. Cheap & effective.

on 4/12/2013 8:22:00 AM

I am giving it a 5 since this is the only eye cream that is working for me so far (after trying some, even the more expensive ones at $60plus)..My only concern is puffiness both on the eyelids and eyebags. I am Asian and this is a common problem. I have the puffiness in the morning no matter what amount of sleep I get and it seems to be worse during winter. My friend asked me to try it and found in my stash that I actually had one bottle from a GWP. Now, I am on my first purchased full bottle. It's not totally eliminating the eyebags but it has a lot of improvement (around 70%)!!! I am not hearing the usual "you look tired" comment anymore.

I don't like this eye cream.. since it will make me fat granules.. and looks like no big function..

on 3/29/2013 1:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i,ve been using this product for abouat 4 months.

First time i apply this around my eye (upper and under), it give a little sting reaction. But that reaction dissapears on my next use.

I'm happy cause it's lightweight and goes on so smoothly on my skin. And it's a good base under eye make up. Make my BB cream gets easier to apply (i usually have a hard time when applying my BB cream around eye area). My BB cream looks more evenly too when i use this cream.

It moisturizes my eye area. But not moisture enough for me. Around my eyes still feels dry, especially in the middle of the day. I apply pure vitamin e oil on top of it and it gets better.

It do nothing to my fine lines (i'm in my middle 20's), which is so disappointing me due to it's expensive price. My fine lines still there, not getting better. Even though not getting worse either.

Since i haven't found another one, i will keep purchasing this. But once i find a better one, i will leave this.

on 3/29/2013 12:02:00 AM

This is an okay eye cream. I have sensitive eyes and feel as though the cream's very smooth silicony texture somehow aggravates them. The cream sometimes fogs up my eyes and I end up having to getting all the gunk out of my eyes. As for how it performs, I do notice that it plumps up the skin around my eyes and makes me look more awake, but for me the pain of having blurred vision is not worth buying this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Never ever had a problem with bags or dark circles or anything to do with my eyes but since using this I realise how much better my whole face looks once I take care of my eyes. Will definitely re purchase.

on 3/15/2013 1:31:00 AM

Burnt my eyes so badly and actually made the dark circles and puffiness worse as a result.

on 3/13/2013 3:59:00 PM

I am usually very skeptical when it comes to under-eye treatments, as I have yet to find something that really "erases" dark circles as many products claim do. However, when it comes to fine lines and wrinkles, I really think prevention is the key. This is a gentle, non-irritating gel that keeps my under-eye area smooth and moisturized. Very happy with it and will definitely repurchase.