Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/19/2007 3:29:00 PM

This is such a pretty blush, just the right shade of pinky-peach, with a slight shimmer. I use a power brush to make the application more natural. I would repurchase this, but I bought the largest size and have barely made a dent. Really a great purchase!

on 12/10/2007 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Wow... this is just the color I've been looking for! It looks so natural on me, perfectly compliments my pale skin, and brightens up my whole look.
It is a beautiful bright coral pink...it's one of the nicest colors I've used. The price is unbeatable! I just wish they made this in a round pan, I don't like the "eyeshadow" container it comes in. Will definatley repurchase!

on 11/16/2007 9:46:00 PM

The only blush i've ever used. I threw away the little brush that comes with it because it can make it look too streaky instead i use a bigger blush brush. I actually own two one in my purse and one in my house. The one in my purse i didnt throw away the brush because its necessary on the go. The reason i dont gve it a 5 is because i feel like its gone in 2 hours and if you get close enough you can see some shimmer in it which i prefer to have a matte finish. But on a positive note its a nice color that wont look to harsh on pale skin and its very reliable since i've had it for like 2 years or maybe even longer and its still going strong. Good price also.

on 11/13/2007 10:19:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BLUSH, THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY HOLY GRAIL! IT DOESN'T GET PRETTIER THAN THIS ONE!!! SO GORGEOUS, it's this beautiful, bright, peachy color with just the smallest HINT of pink! LOVE LOVE LOVE, I'll never ever buy another blush again!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice color - very flattering on my pale, warm-toned skin. It seems to last only about 2 or 3 hours on me, though, so I took off one lippie - other than that, it is a good product.

on 10/30/2007 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A good drug store blush. Nice color.

on 9/10/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. While I was using it I bought Lancome Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose (it was before my wedding and I guess I felt like spoiling myself). The Lancome lady even complimented me on my current blush (the Cover Girl Rose Silk!). After that I almost didn't buy the Lancome blush, but I'm a product junkie, so I did. While it was fun to try something new, I still always use my Rose Silk. I don't care that it is only 4 bucks, this color looks awesome on my neutral light skin. Kinda makes me feel silly for spending 7 times the amount on Lancome when the Cover Girl is obviously better.

on 8/20/2007 6:46:00 PM

I had been using The Body Shop blush for a few years and I was kind of tired of paying ten dollars for blush. I took the remains of my old blush and headed to the drug store to pick out a new one that was the same shade.

I ended up getting this blush, and the colors matched almost perfectly. It was wonderfully cheap and I couldn't tell the difference between the three dollar blush and the ten dollar blush.

The packaging is also nice and simple.

This is a nice blush. I love the shade and the feel of it. It doesn't look fake and I always just look like I have a healthy flush. My skin is very pale with pink undertones and this just seems to complement my skin well. The smell is strange, but it fades very quickly so it isn't really an issue. Just apply the product with a fluffy blush brush across the apples of your cheeks and it will look natural and lovely.

on 6/7/2007 11:24:00 AM

I tried this blush as an alternative to Stila's blush in "cream". Nearly identical color, perfect for my light skin tone, made my blue eyes pop, gives a healthy flush without looking like blush. I love using it on the apples of my cheeks over bronzer to make the bronzer look more natural. The brush that comes with it is practically useless since it gives you a stripe of color, but with a real blush brush it's great and natural, my HG blush, especially considering what I used to pay for department store blush shades

Video Reviews & Tutorials