October 31, 2014 | 1231 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by freshmintskittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice color - very flattering on my pale, warm-toned skin. It seems to last only about 2 or 3 hours on me, though, so I took off one lippie - other than that, it is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

A good drug store blush. Nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by moblinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. While I was using it I bought Lancome Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose (it was before my wedding and I guess I felt like spoiling myself). The Lancome lady even complimented me on my current blush (the Cover Girl Rose Silk!). After that I almost didn't buy the Lancome blush, but I'm a product junkie, so I did. While it was fun to try something new, I still always use my Rose Silk. I don't care that it is only 4 bucks, this color looks awesome on my neutral light skin. Kinda makes me feel silly for spending 7 times the amount on Lancome when the Cover Girl is obviously better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelydusk

I had been using The Body Shop blush for a few years and I was kind of tired of paying ten dollars for blush. I took the remains of my old blush and headed to the drug store to pick out a new one that was the same shade.

I ended up getting this blush, and the colors matched almost perfectly. It was wonderfully cheap and I couldn't tell the difference between the three dollar blush and the ten dollar blush.

The packaging is also nice and simple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice blush. I love the shade and the feel of it. It doesn't look fake and I always just look like I have a healthy flush. My skin is very pale with pink undertones and this just seems to complement my skin well. The smell is strange, but it fades very quickly so it isn't really an issue. Just apply the product with a fluffy blush brush across the apples of your cheeks and it will look natural and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by IrishCharm

I tried this blush as an alternative to Stila's blush in "cream". Nearly identical color, perfect for my light skin tone, made my blue eyes pop, gives a healthy flush without looking like blush. I love using it on the apples of my cheeks over bronzer to make the bronzer look more natural. The brush that comes with it is practically useless since it gives you a stripe of color, but with a real blush brush it's great and natural, my HG blush, especially considering what I used to pay for department store blush shades

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Ekuza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! This is the blush I wear nearly every day. I find a lot of blushes to be too pigmented for me, probably because of my pale skin, but with a light hand, this works beautifully on me. Also, the slight shimmer is perfect and subtle - not sparkly but rather glowy, especially out in sunlight. I use a different brush than the little one that comes in the case, but the included brush serves for an emergency. If this blush were some sort of mystical Christ-related item, I suppose it would be my Holy Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by England1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty, really brightens my skin tone. I'd say it's the perfect shade for my very pale skin, dark auburn hair and dark blue eyes. I don't find the shimmer to be over powering at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jennot

I have slight tan skin w yellow undertones. This pink looks really great on me, a flushed after exercise look. But there is a slight shimmer therefore will only use for special occasions. I prefer natural looking matte blush for everyday. The packaging is not bad, but don't use the small brush that comes along with it. I use MAC blush brush. For the price: so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by weezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just love this. It's a great color on my pale skin and it stays put pretty well. I dropped it - well, accidentally threw it across the room - and it didn't break. It goes on really smoothly and it's very easy to control the amount of color you use. I highly recommend it!