Ponds Dry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 7/26/2013 11:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff broke me out so bad. I have very sensitive skin and it totally ruined my face and turned it into a painful, glaring red eruption zone for about half a week. Definitely rich and I might use it for my arms and hands, but never again on my face. Will not repurchase once I'm out of it.

on 7/26/2013 11:11:00 AM

I really like this cream! It's very rich and does moisturize my skin really well. My face feels super soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I originally bought this to wear under my makeup, but I also tested it out at night before bed, and wow... I love how smooth and soft my skin feels in the morning!. It's a very rich cream that feels soft and light. There is a fragrance to it (which most ppl on MUA seem to like), but I find it a bit too strong. I don't mind the packaging since I use a mini spatula to scoop out the product I need. Leaves your face a very nice glow! I probably won't be using this cream every night since I have hyper-sensitive skin and whilst it hasn't broken me out yet, I'm sure it will down the road. Always happens lol. So far i am really liking this cream!

on 6/25/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very Affordable! Only ($5)
Packaging is Good! (Jar)
And the Product Absolutely Works! (Perfect Rating Score)

I bought a Moisturizer about a Month ago and it did not work at all. My skin felt soft for a few seconds but for about a minute my Cheeks turned Flakey.
But this, it really moisturizes. My Flaky Nose and Cheeks are finally gone, thanks to this Product. And it smells really good too! I recommend this to anyone who has Dry Skin and wants a Softer Skin.

I love this cream....I have had many people comment on my skin and I am over 60. I don't always wear foundation...sometimes just a powder and cheek blush, and my skin looks great because of this cream. I highly recommend this cream! My sister also uses this....after asking me what I used...she loves it and recommended it to her 32 year old daughter. We call it miracle cream!

on 5/25/2013 6:15:00 AM

This is my all time favorite for use in the winter, or anytime my skin is really dry. Its the only cream that I think really works, other than Eucerin for DRY skin. I like it MUCH better though because it isnt thick and greasy. Its smoothe and creamy, it soaks in really well and I dont need to apply it every hour like other creams and lotions that claim to be for dry skin. The smell is pleasant and can be used on those who have the most sensitive of skin. The tub that it comes in is a love/hate for me. I love that I can open the jar and take as much or as little as I want without having to squeeze and mess around with any tube... however I hate that its impossible to travel with and keep on the go, as it just takes up too much space. I find it really hard to spend ridiculous amounts of money on lotions just meant to soothe dry skin, so I like that this is a product that works that is within my budget. I have applied this to my face (but not my whole face, just spot treated the super dry patches) and have never had a problem with breakouts. I dont know that I would want to apply it to my whole face, just because I have spicific face products for that- but if you need to, you could. I give it 4 lippies. Its a very solid product, but with a few trade offs!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My mom has been using this ever since i was a little girl and she has absolutely beautiful skin. I decided to give it a try and i fell in love with it just after a few uses.

what i like about this cream:
-has a cooling effect when applied
-great for dry dull skin
-calms redness and irritation
-does not cause breakouts
-moisturizes and hydrates skin

on 5/20/2013 2:34:00 PM

Price is right, scent is pleasant, silky feel, good all-round product--if you don't have sensitive skin, that is, otherwise don't risk it. I bought this inexpensive cream because of budgetary constraints and was very happy with it for a few months. No clogged pores (though at 45 it's less of an issue now), sinks in nicely with no greasy after feel and a nice matte finish, spreads on the skin easily and smoothly. However, after a few months my skin became sensitized to an ingredient (probably the fragrance), leading to redness and burning wherever I used the product. I even tried using it on my body, my hands, but wherever I try to use it now, my skin protests, painfully. I don't always react to fragranced products, even on the face, but if you've ever reacted to fragranced lotion, don't take a chance on this one.

Great product!:)
Pros:
- moisturizes well
- lots of product in one $5 container
- paraben free
- doesn't clog pores ( which is definitely a plus for me because I have acne prone skin )
- unscented
- great price!
cons:
- sometimes can make your skin feel greasy but trust me it's not!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have dry skin and I wanted to try something new in hopes of a lotion that would seriously moisturize my face. It was only about $6 which is half the price of most other drug store face lotions and it had great reviews so I went ahead and purchase it. Initially I liked this product I liked the smell and the thickness made me feel like it really would moisturize. The next day I noticed my skin was softer and shinier. Then sadly the terror occurred! About a week in I broke out TERRIBLY all over my cheeks and chin. I am not prone to pimples and I have never had a break out like this in my entire life granted I am only 19 but still. I have never felt so ashamed of my face before. I stopped using it on my face and only used it around my eyes and my pimples were clearing up a bit. But dumb me didn't want to admit to myself that it was this product causing the acne because i never usually breakout due to a product so I started applying it to my face again. My face is now worse than ever!! My face had been the clearest it's ever been before using this so I am really upset. I know most people appear to be fine but be careful with this product that's all I'm saying. It isn't oil free so maybe I have a bad reaction to the mineral oil in this product. :'( i will continue using it as an eye cream though...

on 5/2/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Initially it did wonders for my skin and made it feel baby smooth. But over a few weeks, I seemed to develop an allergy to the cream. Perhaps it was the fragrance but my eyes were constantly burning and puffy and I kept sneezing. I realized each time I washed my face (and removed the cream) my eyes woupd clear and no more sneezing. I was disappointed because it felt so nice and was a good vaue. Too bad it didn't work for me:(