April 20, 2014 | 909 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Nicole1021

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for dry skin and the price is right! Love the smell too. All in all a good, reliable product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by mspersia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Skin:
I have an acne-prone skin. My skin used to be oily, but ever since I started using different acne medications my skin had become dryer. In the winter it's very dry even in the T-Zone area.

The Product:
When II first applied this product on my face the creme was so thick and creamy that I thought it's going to make my face look oily and super oily if I use a liquid foundation. But that wasn't the case, the creme dry itself out in like 20-30 seconds and it makes my skin feel very soft. Other facial lotion would make my skin feel soft for awhile then my skin will get dry again especially in the cheek area, making my foundation looks cakey. But with this product my skin is moisturize for few hours ( I wouldn't say more than 12 hrs), so it goes perfect with my liquid/powder foundation. I've used this product for a month and I would definitely repurchase this product, especially when winter comes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lauran333

OMG i love this. i have well over 20 moisturisers from cetaphil that people love (but i hate) to brands like nuetorgena and i have used none as long as this one. funny how my ponds is the cheapest yet the best out of them all. it moisturises your skin very well and abrorbs very quickly. i never used to put on moistuiriser in the morning cause when i wake up i can still feel the moisturiser from the night before but with ponds i can put it on in the morning no problem, no greasy feeling, no dry skin nothing. i have very sensative skin and although this is scented it does no damage. all you need is a pea size of this rub it in your finger tips and apply, a little goes a long way. if its not enough putting more on will do no harm.
cons:
very moisturising
suitable for dry/sensative skin
cheap
not greasy
hypoallergenic
long lasting
cons:
it may be a bit unhygenic cause its in a pot not a tube/pump but idc i love it
its frangranced so yer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to moisturizer. I have very dry skin and I use this whenever I wash my face. It can be a little greasy so you don't need much. Ifve tried more expensive moisturizers in the past but nothing has worked better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by teriyakirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Really moisturized my skin and gave me a dewy glow when I used it at night..... BUT gave me a nasty reaction in the form of around 4 painful cystic pimples :( - Returned to the store and will not buy again. If you have acne-prone skin do not buy this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer. I use it every day. It's gentle and keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft. The scent is delicate and not at all overpowering. It also helps to soften expression lines on my face and doesn't clog pores. I would definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetloli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's very moisturizing and feels wonderful when you first put it on. BUT my face looked and felt super greasy after a couple hours and ended up breaking me out. I was convinced that the reason it broke me out was because my little sister kept sticking her unwashed fingers in the pot, so i bought another. Big mistake, my skin just kept getting worse and worse. I switched to cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: best cream ever, works amazing on dry skin :)
CONS: there are none!
COMMENTS: I LOVE this cream. I don't know why but my the space between my eyebrows gets dry in the winter, and around my mouth so I bought this cream and I put it on every morning after my shower and it's amazing! Right away you can't see dry skin at all and it last like, 24 hours. I never have to reapply during the day or at night at all. I just love this stuff! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cream. I have really sensitive skin so this cream is perfect for me! I only get a little dry skin on my forehead, so every morning after my shower i put a little on and it works really good!! :) The dry skin disappears right away and it stays that way the entire day! Plus, it smells really good. I would definitely buy this product again, it's a good price and the packaging is kinda cool. It's not something I would put in my purse but you can leave it on your dresser and use it in the morning. I would buy this again & recommend it to friends! :D

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by AdeleG

My skin is combination and acne prone. I use a lot of acne products that really dry out my skin, so I am constantly looking for a good moisturizer that is light, not greasy, prob no fragrance, one in general that won't worsen my acne but will take care of my dry patches. I tried Ponds Rejuveness (which is an anti-wrinkle anti-aging formula) & it was so amazing on my skin. There was a buy 1 get 1 free sale so I wanted Rejuveness but this cream was all they had. I looked up the reviews on my phone and saw so many people had problems with it, THEY ARE RIGHT!

After one use it made me break out all over my face. I cleansed my face, applied this cream under my makeup as I usually do. I carried my same routine, come home, take makeup off, clean face, cleanser, acne products (I could already see & feel my skin irritated so I did not apply before bed). I hate this product. I tried it again about a week later & got the same results. I did not feel particularly greasy after applying like some people say, I actually still had some dry spots where I tried to somewhat focus the cream...Everyone complains about the smell, it was very "old lady perfume". I could stand it if the product actually worked. WILL NOT BUY AGAIN - but will try the Rejuveness :)