July 25, 2014 | 1486 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good, basic cream. I use it at night because it is a little too rich for the day time and it doesn't have SPF. It is great for dry, normal skin and my female relatives in Europe always request this cream while I'm asking about German Nivea (goes to show you!). Unless you have an allergy to mineral oil, this is worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer makes my skin turn beet red and burn when I apply it. Ouch! I was really hoping to find a cheap, effective moisturizer, but this isn't it. It may be because of the overwhelming amount of fragrance in it. It honestly smells like I'm lathering on a lotion-style fragrance when I apply this. Oh well. It was very cheap and worth a shot!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by qkellie

I love Ponds cold cream, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. Not so hot. It's actually better for me as a body lotion than a facial moisturizer. Just a little too heavy for me and causes tiny whiteheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ButterflyLov3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product by Ponds. My mom used to let me use it and now I can't stop. Now, I don't have dry skin whatsoever But I still use it. (As a night moisturizer ) Because it tends to be rather greasy which I don't like having on my face in the morning. But overall, very moisturizing. Will repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by truongtuyetlinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is like the cheapest moisturiser that i have ever purchase in my life. It is very effective and the price is just very affordable. However, the only thing that i do not like about it is the mineral oil that it contains. But the rest is just fine, it really did a good job and leaving my skin really soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by annieoakly

Well my skin thinks it is winter already.... So It's dry and itchy I wasn't think it would start this till it got really cold. My daily skin lotion wasn't cutting it. I went to CVS the other day to find something for this winter. I didn't want to spend $30 on 1 once of cream. Then I saw pond's I remember using this when I was younger during the winter months. 10 ounces for 8 bucks I thought why not.. When I got home and opened this I was taken back to when my mom used to put this on my dry skin. It's thick Rich creamy and smooth it was greasy at first But my skin soaked it up within a few minutes. The next morning when i got up and looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how plumped and hydrated my skin looked and felt. It was just glowing and not a greasy shiny glow. I really like the old fashioned jar I don't know why I just Do.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by dearemily777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm very picky when it comes to moisturizers, especially since I've grown up using Olay's daily moisturizer which I just love, but this particular moisturizer wasn't too bad. When I first apply it, it feels amazing and absorbs well. It's not heavy or anything like that and I actually like to put quite a bit, but it looks kind of shiny and greasy after a while. That's why I suggest to use it as a night cream (just as others have mentioned). When I wake up in the mornings, my skin feels completely hydrated and looks very healthy. Although I liked it, I've decided that I won't buy it again because I want a moisturizer that can be used for day and night. I'll continue to use it until it's gone though :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know this is for dry skin but from the reviews I decided to try it anyways cause I needed a new moisturizer. Its a good moisturizer to put on at night for my body, but I find this way too greasy for my face, it leaves it looking shiny and im not a fan of the smell either.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It smells great, but it's SO GREASY.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this as a night cream! It's SO moisturizing. Too greasy for day or under make up, but it is a dry skin cream. I have been using it almost every night for about 2 years and my skin is so soft in the morning. Also I had the medium size jar for 2 years and it just finally ran out. I bought a bigger bottle for by my bed and the tiny one for traveling. Great product and great price!