August 2, 2014 | 995 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by burtonababe610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hated this mascara, it clumped all of my lashes together and..... well it made my lashes to long with absolutly no volume. This was on of the worst mascaras i have ever used

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by LesR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Smooth Wet Look
*Easy Application
*Feathery/Fan Look
*Length was decent
*No Drama (if you prefer it)
*2 Coats was the limit
*No thickening
*Inexpensive
This was a great natural look but nothing special. By the end of the day my lashes had fallen and looked like I had none at all. It was a cheap BOGO deal when I got it. But I got what I paid for.
pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v65LTxA3Cvo/TEybBXHFBcI/AAAAAAAABGg/heMhAewr3Ik/s200/rimmel+superlash.jpg

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

So I strayed from my HG mascara (CG LashBlast volume) and ventured to try a new mascara. Although it was less than $3.00 I'm very surprised at how great of a mascara it is. The formula is dry (which I like) and separates my lashes but adds volume too. It's also easy to build volume with a couple coats.

The brush is cone-shaped and works well on my lashes.

The only thing I didn't care for was that it flakes when applying, but no other time during the day. I often have to 'clean-up' my eyelids after applying this, no matter how careful I try to be.

I will definately be buying this again!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I state that I would buy this again, but I'm not entirely sure. But I wouldn't rule it out - so I didn't want to put "no". Like many reviewers have stated, this is a good everyday kind of mascara. It separates and lengthens, does an OK job with volume, but nothing special. This is a nice true black, but not inky black if that's what you are looking for.
The price is right for this - I got a 2 pack at Walmart for under $5. This mascara might work best in tandem with another mascara for holding curl and volumizing.

EDIT: am changing my verdict on this. this is so average and basic in every way. it does a good job of separating, but that is about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by katherine0818

Well i love this product. it makes my eye lashes look curly and longer.ps if you want a natural look, apply only one coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I dont have a staple mascara and I am not going to choose 1 of many boutique favorites because I end up tossing them after they expire.
There is not 1 mascara I have used twice. I picked up Rimmels Extra Super Lash Mascara.
I'm impressed. My eyes are usually sensitive and this mascara doesn't bother them. My next purchase was going to be Clinique for a mall haul. I can put it off because this is gentle enough.The only cons are that it doesn't hold curl very well. The look of curled black and bold lashes is the look I always try to maintain. Curl will last 10 minutes and then the lashes become weighed down. I separate the lashes as formula quickly drys and maintains very black. Its very easy to remove. The brush is an old fashioned wand most woman still would keep in all mascaras if they were given a choice so that's a bonus.
This is a great mascara and performs really well. Will I stick with
it? I don't know yet. Would I suggest it? Yes, I would.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by intheflatfield

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a fantastic mascara. It goes on smooth and clump free, doesn't smear or smudge, hardly ever flakes, and doesn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). Adds nice length and builds some volume, too. All with just 2 quick coats. It also makes my lashes look like they have a bit of a curl to them, and I never bother to curl my lashes. Gives me a nice, open, wide-eyed look at a wonderfully cheap price. Very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. I bought this a while ago and loved it. Just bought it a few days ago as it was on sale for $6 ! Can't go wrong with this budget beauty tool. The brush grabs each lash and coats them in black mascara. It bIuilds beautifully and gives super length for me. Just need to use a lash comb after to comb out some of the spider web tangles. Rimmel is a great brand for the babe on a budget !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by myrubyslippers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I congratulate Rimmel on such a nice budget mascara.
I bought this a while ago because I ran out of my usual mascara and I've kept coming back to this ever since. It doesn't clump your lashes together which I really like in a mascara.Makes my lashes look really defined and adds a okay amount of volume for day-to-day use.
I use this mascara every day now

Really good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bombshellz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of great things about this product, but i had no luck with it. I have quite thick long lashes and use mascara for an extra touch but this really didnt do much for them. It gave me more length but no volume, which isnt what id prefer. Plus because its so inexpensive. I guess i could probably use this with another mascara...