Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. I naturally have long thick eyelashes, but this made them clump together and weighed them down. For the price, it's not too bad...but it's not my favorite.

This is my go-to mascara! It's very nice for everyday use since it does a good job making my lashes look just a teeny bit longer in a natural-looking way! I guess the only downside for me is that it can be a bit on the clumpy side if you try to get some volume out of it. Yet all in all it is a good everyday mascara if one wants a subtle, natural look.

I heard and read great things about this product and was excited to use it but it is not for contact users. It just ran and smeared throughout the day. I would I have raccoon eyes after an hour of having it on. Never again... I tried several times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this mascara! My mom bought me this because it was on sale for $2.99 at Rexall. I'm really glad she did. This mascara makes my eyelashes look super long and defined. They honestly look like falsies when I put this on. I can't believe such a cheap mascara would do such an awesome job. I love layering this over other mascara because it gives my eyes such a sexy, mysterious look! I will definitely keep repurchasing this.

Really like this mascara! Gives me great definition and really makes my eyes stand out! I will definitely be buying this again!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Nothing brill about it, but nothing bad about it. My old mascara was grey, hideously clumpy and really difficult to put on - this was jet black, easy to use and miraculously clump free. I still hope there is something really wow out there, though.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is ok, and for a mascara I want a product that is much more than only ok. The product was under 4 dollars so I am not disappointed in my purchase it just does not give the dramatic look, I want. The brush though is a very nice, medium sized natural fibred brush.

This is my HG! Actually i was gonna give this 4.5 but since there is no 0.5 i shall give it 5. This might not be the best lengthening or volumizing mascara, but it has none of the 5 deadly mascara sins. Clump, smudge, flake, spider legs, uncurls. Firstly, it can totally last like more than 12 hours! It doesn't flake at all! Neither does it smudge when i touch or rub my eyes! This is the only mascara that doesn't flake and smudge on me! It seperates lashes well, though i hardly need separation. Sometimes when i'm in a rush and don't bother curling my eyelash, this mascara just curls it! Of course it can't curl as well as an eyelash curler. Even sometimes when i did curl my lashes, this mascara holds it the Whole day! Length wise is not bad, though it hardly volumizes. That's alright as i'm a length kind of girl. Doesn't matter if mascara has volume or not. Thi mascara is not dramatic at all, hence i can use it everyday and look as if i'm not wearing mascara. Totally natural. It is really black so it defines. Don't worry if your lash still doesnt look long or volumized at all. Come back when it dries, and your lash would appear longer and slightly more volumized. Also, the brush is LOVE! i love curved brushes and this is just the right size! and the price is so cheap! US$2.71~

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Lengthens eyelashes dramatically, but clumps like anything when i try to layer it more than twice. good daytime mascara if u want a natural look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this was the first mascara I ever used and I love it. I mean its not amazing but its just perfect for everyday I always have a spare with me just in case for I can always rely on it. Its super cheap I think around 4.00? The brush is pretty simple but you can add a few coats for a perfect day-look or you can layer it for nighttime. I think its the best for pre-teens just beginning to wear makeup as its nothing to dramatic but is just so pretty on everyone. I know loads of people who own this and use it when all their other mascaras aren't working for them! Packaging is really glamarous silver and black nice and sleek. Great i definately reccomed x100 lol!! xx

Popular Mascaras