December 18, 2014 | 1211 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Really like this mascara! Gives me great definition and really makes my eyes stand out! I will definitely be buying this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nothing brill about it, but nothing bad about it. My old mascara was grey, hideously clumpy and really difficult to put on - this was jet black, easy to use and miraculously clump free. I still hope there is something really wow out there, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

This product is ok, and for a mascara I want a product that is much more than only ok. The product was under 4 dollars so I am not disappointed in my purchase it just does not give the dramatic look, I want. The brush though is a very nice, medium sized natural fibred brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by MineralPowder

This is my HG! Actually i was gonna give this 4.5 but since there is no 0.5 i shall give it 5. This might not be the best lengthening or volumizing mascara, but it has none of the 5 deadly mascara sins. Clump, smudge, flake, spider legs, uncurls. Firstly, it can totally last like more than 12 hours! It doesn't flake at all! Neither does it smudge when i touch or rub my eyes! This is the only mascara that doesn't flake and smudge on me! It seperates lashes well, though i hardly need separation. Sometimes when i'm in a rush and don't bother curling my eyelash, this mascara just curls it! Of course it can't curl as well as an eyelash curler. Even sometimes when i did curl my lashes, this mascara holds it the Whole day! Length wise is not bad, though it hardly volumizes. That's alright as i'm a length kind of girl. Doesn't matter if mascara has volume or not. Thi mascara is not dramatic at all, hence i can use it everyday and look as if i'm not wearing mascara. Totally natural. It is really black so it defines. Don't worry if your lash still doesnt look long or volumized at all. Come back when it dries, and your lash would appear longer and slightly more volumized. Also, the brush is LOVE! i love curved brushes and this is just the right size! and the price is so cheap! US$2.71~

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bumos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Lengthens eyelashes dramatically, but clumps like anything when i try to layer it more than twice. good daytime mascara if u want a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by EsmeForever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this was the first mascara I ever used and I love it. I mean its not amazing but its just perfect for everyday I always have a spare with me just in case for I can always rely on it. Its super cheap I think around 4.00? The brush is pretty simple but you can add a few coats for a perfect day-look or you can layer it for nighttime. I think its the best for pre-teens just beginning to wear makeup as its nothing to dramatic but is just so pretty on everyone. I know loads of people who own this and use it when all their other mascaras aren't working for them! Packaging is really glamarous silver and black nice and sleek. Great i definately reccomed x100 lol!! xx

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by burtonababe610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hated this mascara, it clumped all of my lashes together and..... well it made my lashes to long with absolutly no volume. This was on of the worst mascaras i have ever used

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by LesR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Smooth Wet Look
*Easy Application
*Feathery/Fan Look
*Length was decent
*No Drama (if you prefer it)
*2 Coats was the limit
*No thickening
*Inexpensive
This was a great natural look but nothing special. By the end of the day my lashes had fallen and looked like I had none at all. It was a cheap BOGO deal when I got it. But I got what I paid for.
pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v65LTxA3Cvo/TEybBXHFBcI/AAAAAAAABGg/heMhAewr3Ik/s200/rimmel+superlash.jpg

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

So I strayed from my HG mascara (CG LashBlast volume) and ventured to try a new mascara. Although it was less than $3.00 I'm very surprised at how great of a mascara it is. The formula is dry (which I like) and separates my lashes but adds volume too. It's also easy to build volume with a couple coats.

The brush is cone-shaped and works well on my lashes.

The only thing I didn't care for was that it flakes when applying, but no other time during the day. I often have to 'clean-up' my eyelids after applying this, no matter how careful I try to be.

I will definately be buying this again!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I state that I would buy this again, but I'm not entirely sure. But I wouldn't rule it out - so I didn't want to put "no". Like many reviewers have stated, this is a good everyday kind of mascara. It separates and lengthens, does an OK job with volume, but nothing special. This is a nice true black, but not inky black if that's what you are looking for.
The price is right for this - I got a 2 pack at Walmart for under $5. This mascara might work best in tandem with another mascara for holding curl and volumizing.

EDIT: am changing my verdict on this. this is so average and basic in every way. it does a good job of separating, but that is about it.