BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 6/8/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i love this! i bought it for my waterline but use it just on the edges of my eyes. wouldnt say that it completly replaces a concealer (in my case-bad under-cyrcles) but i like it anyhow. isnt the colour the most beautifull uve ever seen? i love this light pink. i would buy any light pink product from benefit. i m on a light pink trip.

on 6/5/2011 2:55:00 PM

I got it as part of a gift set andreally didn't care for it but the moment I put it in the inner corner and lower waterline I loved it! It really brightens the eyes in a natural way like no other product I have everused! I definitely recommend it for tired eyes or eyes with dark circles underneath.

on 5/31/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this to use under my eye concealor to help brighten the darkness. But it didn't help. It creases and gets cakey and its hard to blend.I will try to use this as a highlight maybe. I wont repurchase.

on 5/15/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

For the price its not a wow product. You can use other brands for the same purpose. Its just a white/pearl pen. thats it. its not color correcting or crease resistant. to shimmery as well.Just good for the corner of the eyes

on 5/13/2011 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The formula for this pencil is creamy and goes on smooth. However, the light pink shade just does not work for me. Looks sorta strange under my eye and does not look right as a highlight for the inner corner or brow either. Really blending it out is the only way I can wear it, but at the point you can't even see it. So, I would not buy this again. I could see the pink colour having a brightening effect on some skintones though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product was really drying on my eyelids and tugged a bit and didn't really do much. I definitely like Ooh La Lift by them better.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

PppShhh.!!

This product is so worthless!

I loved it, the first few days i got it. I was like WOW i don't need concealer annymore

But, no.. The shimmer/ sparkle is unatural, tho you can't really tell but is noticeble.

I use it in my inner corner now. I don't like it any more, is turning a grayish tone and make my eyes look even more tired. I subsitute this with light pink eyeshadow and it works even better. Should have done that before splurging to purchase this.-- I got this at Sephora.

on 4/20/2011 9:47:00 PM

I like this product. It's probably not the BEST for the (high) price but it does the trick. What it is: a pinkey-milky eyeliner style thick pencil. It is supposed to be used as a highlight for inner corners, under the brow and on the waterline.
THE GOOD: I find that it works as a fairly subtle under-eye brightener (even though this is not the recommended use). If the under eye region is moisturized this use for it shouldn't be a problem. It also works as a pretty good highlight.
THE BAD: On days that your under eye region is not moisturized this does not blend well at all. If you have dry skin this might not work as an under eye brightener for you. it is also fairly expensive. The thicker pencil also needs a good sharpener (otherwise you will destroy the pencil causing wastage). I have a 3 dollar Annabelle duo one that works wonders. A good sharpener is really key here.

Overall: I would buy this again if the price doesn't bother you and you have generally tired eyes (like me!) but if you are poor or have dry skin (especially under your eyes) i would skip this and get something more hydrating.

on 4/18/2011 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too expensive, too much expectations, to little results.

on 4/11/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

NIce little liner. Does what it says, and I look fresh and bright like I had plenty of sleep.

Video Reviews & Tutorials