September 20, 2014 | 1897 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was really drying on my eyelids and tugged a bit and didn't really do much. I definitely like Ooh La Lift by them better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by nycxbabiixgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PppShhh.!!

This product is so worthless!

I loved it, the first few days i got it. I was like WOW i don't need concealer annymore

But, no.. The shimmer/ sparkle is unatural, tho you can't really tell but is noticeble.

I use it in my inner corner now. I don't like it any more, is turning a grayish tone and make my eyes look even more tired. I subsitute this with light pink eyeshadow and it works even better. Should have done that before splurging to purchase this.-- I got this at Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by julma

I like this product. It's probably not the BEST for the (high) price but it does the trick. What it is: a pinkey-milky eyeliner style thick pencil. It is supposed to be used as a highlight for inner corners, under the brow and on the waterline.
THE GOOD: I find that it works as a fairly subtle under-eye brightener (even though this is not the recommended use). If the under eye region is moisturized this use for it shouldn't be a problem. It also works as a pretty good highlight.
THE BAD: On days that your under eye region is not moisturized this does not blend well at all. If you have dry skin this might not work as an under eye brightener for you. it is also fairly expensive. The thicker pencil also needs a good sharpener (otherwise you will destroy the pencil causing wastage). I have a 3 dollar Annabelle duo one that works wonders. A good sharpener is really key here.

Overall: I would buy this again if the price doesn't bother you and you have generally tired eyes (like me!) but if you are poor or have dry skin (especially under your eyes) i would skip this and get something more hydrating.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by anairam1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too expensive, too much expectations, to little results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

NIce little liner. Does what it says, and I look fresh and bright like I had plenty of sleep.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I love anything that brightens my complexion in any way, so I love this. It works great for brightening the inner corners and even for lining the waterline. I use this everyday, it especially comes in handy on mornings I have class when I look super tired. It really really helps make you look more awake and works great in place of concealer. There's no way I can live without this, total HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by glitterygirly

This is my HG makeup product. I use it on my brow bone, under my eyes for dark circles, on the sides of my nose and mouth, and on my cupid's bow. The only downside is that it goes on kind of dry, but I moisturize before I use it so it blends fine for me. I use this daily. My favorite thing about this product is that I can use just this to brighten and wake up my face and run out to drop off my daughter at school or go to the store. Just a little bit of eye bright around my eyes makes me look awake and more polished instantly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxomakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did not love nor hate this product. Good for highlighting the brow area, but much too waxy and light for under the eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very intrigued by the reviews for this, but personally it disappointed me. The product has a slightly waxy consistency that makes it difficult to apply, particularly on oily skin. IMO judicious use of powder highlighters or eyeshadow would be a smarter move.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Eye Bright in a combo container with half of the tin being Eye Bright and the other half Boi-ing. It is a "travel" edition and is very convenient. Eye Bright works wonders at concealing my dark circles. I blend this under my eyes starting at the darkest part of the circle (inner corner) and blend outwards prior to putting on foundation. It helps to lift my tired eyes and smooth out the skin tone. I tend to have dark circles anyways and have been dealing with a colicy newborn for 3 months and it STILL works on them. Although it is bright pink, I have tan skin and it still blends well when applied before foundation. A little cover up can be used on top for those really bad days.