BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 5/15/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

For the price its not a wow product. You can use other brands for the same purpose. Its just a white/pearl pen. thats it. its not color correcting or crease resistant. to shimmery as well.Just good for the corner of the eyes

on 5/13/2011 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The formula for this pencil is creamy and goes on smooth. However, the light pink shade just does not work for me. Looks sorta strange under my eye and does not look right as a highlight for the inner corner or brow either. Really blending it out is the only way I can wear it, but at the point you can't even see it. So, I would not buy this again. I could see the pink colour having a brightening effect on some skintones though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product was really drying on my eyelids and tugged a bit and didn't really do much. I definitely like Ooh La Lift by them better.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

PppShhh.!!

This product is so worthless!

I loved it, the first few days i got it. I was like WOW i don't need concealer annymore

But, no.. The shimmer/ sparkle is unatural, tho you can't really tell but is noticeble.

I use it in my inner corner now. I don't like it any more, is turning a grayish tone and make my eyes look even more tired. I subsitute this with light pink eyeshadow and it works even better. Should have done that before splurging to purchase this.-- I got this at Sephora.

on 4/20/2011 9:47:00 PM

I like this product. It's probably not the BEST for the (high) price but it does the trick. What it is: a pinkey-milky eyeliner style thick pencil. It is supposed to be used as a highlight for inner corners, under the brow and on the waterline.
THE GOOD: I find that it works as a fairly subtle under-eye brightener (even though this is not the recommended use). If the under eye region is moisturized this use for it shouldn't be a problem. It also works as a pretty good highlight.
THE BAD: On days that your under eye region is not moisturized this does not blend well at all. If you have dry skin this might not work as an under eye brightener for you. it is also fairly expensive. The thicker pencil also needs a good sharpener (otherwise you will destroy the pencil causing wastage). I have a 3 dollar Annabelle duo one that works wonders. A good sharpener is really key here.

Overall: I would buy this again if the price doesn't bother you and you have generally tired eyes (like me!) but if you are poor or have dry skin (especially under your eyes) i would skip this and get something more hydrating.

on 4/18/2011 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too expensive, too much expectations, to little results.

on 4/11/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

NIce little liner. Does what it says, and I look fresh and bright like I had plenty of sleep.

on 4/10/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love anything that brightens my complexion in any way, so I love this. It works great for brightening the inner corners and even for lining the waterline. I use this everyday, it especially comes in handy on mornings I have class when I look super tired. It really really helps make you look more awake and works great in place of concealer. There's no way I can live without this, total HG!!!

This is my HG makeup product. I use it on my brow bone, under my eyes for dark circles, on the sides of my nose and mouth, and on my cupid's bow. The only downside is that it goes on kind of dry, but I moisturize before I use it so it blends fine for me. I use this daily. My favorite thing about this product is that I can use just this to brighten and wake up my face and run out to drop off my daughter at school or go to the store. Just a little bit of eye bright around my eyes makes me look awake and more polished instantly.

on 3/30/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I did not love nor hate this product. Good for highlighting the brow area, but much too waxy and light for under the eye.

Video Reviews & Tutorials