December 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Carlybret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was an everyday hit and miss. Some day my lashes were long and clump free, and some days they were super clumpy and really fake looking.. I liked that it stayed on for almost all day, but it did flake after about 5 hours, so if you're looking for an intense all day mascara, don't go with this. The brush kept on getting little hairs on the end, which sometimes got in my eye was reeeallly annoying. But overall, it was okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Hzlnut1

One if the few mascaras that doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this. My mother wears only this mascara. But then again, my mother is different and doesn't wear contacts!!! On me, this mascara smears and smudges at the slightly touch, moisture, and tear. I can't have that with my lenses. Over and over I tried multiple times and it gets all in my eyes then I'm blind. The formula is very wet and goopy. The color is very black. It does add volume but clumps easily. I see my mothers lashes also clumpy from this mascara. Maybe I should try the waterproof version? Scared about my eyes...Nope don't think I'll try it. Pass on both.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is all right, it's decent, not the best I've ever tried but not the worst either :/ I like the straight plain old school tube. I've tried the False fiber lashes and Super volume collagen from the same line and I do think this formula is better, by far. I'm more into the super, jumbo,heavy bristled, rubberized brushes of today, but this isn't actually that bad, pretty good brush. I have this in waterproof black, it did lengthen and volumized a bit but not much for separation, I put on 3 coats and although my lashes didnt get clumpy and spidery they didn't have that every lash separated fanned out look that I love either. The formula was a good pigmented black and very smooth, didn't smudge or flake, but did wear off on my lower lashline after only a couple of hrs :/ I'm going to continue using it to see if I can get it to work on that lower lash line, if not I'm just going to be done w/Loreal mascaras and go back to my old favorite CG lash blast volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by hannahmartin

This used to be my go to mascara and now I find that it is simply not up to par. My lashes get clumped, the brush doesn't do enough to separate them. I have even tried layering a coat of this with great lash (which I used to do) and that doesn't seem to separate my lashes either. I don't know if the product has changed or my lashes/standards have changed but this brush does not really cut it for me at this point. I would not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kazzacamps

On my second tube of this stuff! Love it alone or in combo with my favorite maybelline mascara. Gives a soft natural look, but can be flaky when dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by alishaa49

Basically this is great for anyone who just need volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this mascara for years and will never switch. Besides, Beyonce wears this mascara so it has to be good

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Not a bad mascara, just did not build the volume it claimed to. Since I'm not a fan of L'Oreal 's products, it wasn't such a big disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An excellent mascara! I decided to try it after watching a MakeupByTiffanyD video on YouTube. I have the puniest eyelashes in the world, but this mascara makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. I've mainly used various Clinique mascaras for the last 20+ years but I am officially switching to L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. It's cheaper and much, much better!