August 21, 2014 | 1108 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

Hands down best mascara! I can't tell you how many mascaras I've tried thinking I was going to find one better than this one. Buy I haven't. I've tried mascaras from Chanel to Great Lash, this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty good! Makes my lashes darker and thicker without clumping if I apply it right(i usually wipe off the wand a bit before use). Lasts through my six ish hour school day. Next time I might try the carbon black version.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have purchased 3.

I love this mascara. LOVE. They don't sell it where I'm at, but I really like what it does to my lashes. I have less than average thick eyelashes, along with a slight curl, so what I look for in a mascara is thickness and length. This gives me both, especially the thickness, it still looks natural, but I can build it up.

The brush is a traditional mascara brush, I think the magic is the actual product, it truly makes my eyelashes pop.

I wish they sold it everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Heatherlynntaylor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't expecting much from this. But this is one of the best mascaras I have used in a long time. It gives volume and thickness for a beautiful effect. The brush does get a lot of product on it so it could be messy or clumpy for some I suppose but hey if you want thick lashes you ain't gunna get it from a runny formula. It's a give and take. I even use it in brown/black and it's awesome! Love this mascara. Totally recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried and true.

Pros:
* buildable
* long-wearing
* does not flake or run.

Cons:
* can be drying to your lashes
* a little clumpy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by JenaLeAnn19

This is my HG mascara. I've bought numerous "high end" brands and always come back to Voluminous. Nothing compares to the coverage and volume of this mascara. I don't really like the waterproof version but the original is nothing short of AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by christinaotani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many different mascaras, all of them claiming to do similar things. I've tried higher-end, as well as the cheaper ones, like elf and Great Lash. However, L'Oreal Voluminous is hands down my absolute favorite. It makes my lashes long and thick, but not too clumpy where it looks like I only have three huge lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by abbykhobbs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the simple packaging on this one and I repurchased at least 10 times however it did always flake and smudge but I would just clean it up because I loved how it made my lashes look and they still felt soft, not crunchy. I have since found mascaras that do the same thing without flaking but they're on the higher end. If you don't mid touching up you're makeup this one is definitely a good one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by meghantherookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In such a saturated mascara market, I rarely buy the same mascara more than once. But I've purchased this several times, so I know it's a great option.Can be a bit messy at first but worth it after that for big ol' lashes in less than a minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't even begin to tell ya how many times I've bought this mascara. My HG for sure! It's a wet mascara especially when you first buy it, so the trick is buying the next tube about 1 month before the last runs out.
Remove excess mascara from the wand prior to using it, and wiggle away. I've used LancĂ´me Hypnose, and it just doesn't do it for me. I use the regular blackest black version, and I always get accused if wearing falsies. It's taken a bit of finesse to get used to, but it's so worth it. My lashes are never crunchy and this stuff stays on.