October 21, 2014 | 1343 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An excellent mascara! I decided to try it after watching a MakeupByTiffanyD video on YouTube. I have the puniest eyelashes in the world, but this mascara makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. I've mainly used various Clinique mascaras for the last 20+ years but I am officially switching to L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. It's cheaper and much, much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

Really love this product!! its medium dark and goes on really well. it makes your lashes long and full exactly as advertised. it's good with just one coat or two for going out to dinner/party. love it and have repurchased several times.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Rosielove23

this mascara was great but clumped up sometimes.... I'd rather purchase the better than sex mascara(:

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by xxsherr

The stopper broke on me after a week, and just got too messy for me.. My eyes are watery so the mascara came off quickly for me and would give me panda eyes..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used Voluminous mascara for years. Then I started venturing out to high end mascaras, in between end and a few but not many low end mascaras. I picked up a tube Voluminous at my local drugstore for old times a few weeks ago. I hated it! It stinks (too many chemicals, perhaps) it was thick and cakey, took forever to take off my beautiful long lashes. It was just awful. I tossed it. The formula must have changed or my taste changed. Once you see paris you can never go back to the farm!

For reference- I have spectacular long full lashes. I like the false eyelash effect and I like my mascara to come off clean with 2 swipes of a cotton pad with either Bioderma or Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I remember this being my first mascara. I loved it but bounced around to other offerings. It's been years and I remembered how much I loved it around my wedding in Aug and gave it another go. I'm glad I did because I used the waterproof for my wedding. I now use the original and I love it. I have long eyelashes and they need no curling but this builds mega volume. Love, holy grail.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by hatsumi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product because it was an affordable alternative to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara. This product gave me beautiful, voluminous lashes. Unfortunately, it smudged and gave me panda eyes within 2 hours even though I bought the waterproof version. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by No1goldigger

My favourite mascara ever. I will never use another mascara again!!! I know I sound OTT but seriously I love the way this looks on my lashes. I always get asked if I have lash extensions in when I wear this. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MissJoceV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! My most recent HG mascara. I used to use Bad Gal from benefit (which I love as well) but it's just way too pricey, and I use mascara everyday so it became too much, I had to switch it up. I heard many good things about this mascara and they're all true!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

This used to be my favorite mascara. The price point is good, the color is very black and it does a great job at adding volume to my lashes. I'm not sure if the formula changed or if I am more picky than I used to be, but now it seems to clump like crazy and flake throughout the day. I would not repurchase unless it's my only option.