September 22, 2014 | 1234 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by hatsumi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product because it was an affordable alternative to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara. This product gave me beautiful, voluminous lashes. Unfortunately, it smudged and gave me panda eyes within 2 hours even though I bought the waterproof version. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by No1goldigger

My favourite mascara ever. I will never use another mascara again!!! I know I sound OTT but seriously I love the way this looks on my lashes. I always get asked if I have lash extensions in when I wear this. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MissJoceV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! My most recent HG mascara. I used to use Bad Gal from benefit (which I love as well) but it's just way too pricey, and I use mascara everyday so it became too much, I had to switch it up. I heard many good things about this mascara and they're all true!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

This used to be my favorite mascara. The price point is good, the color is very black and it does a great job at adding volume to my lashes. I'm not sure if the formula changed or if I am more picky than I used to be, but now it seems to clump like crazy and flake throughout the day. I would not repurchase unless it's my only option.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Dapherz44

It's a good mascara! Good color, very buildable, lengthening, and very volumizing! Worth it for the price. Best drugstore mascara on the market perhaps.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by tvall

I'm not the most committed person when it comes to mascaras as I tend to shop around and see what's on offer - I don't really see how much a mascara can really differ from the next (apart from the applicator and if it smudges under the eyes). That's about it.

This mascara is probably one of the best I have used though in that the applicator is a good size (not too big and chunky). The formula also doesn't gloop together or transfer under my eyes.

It's overall just a nice simple mascara and for the money (I think around $6 from target) I'm thinking of a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice thickening mascara. nothing fancy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I had used this mascara back in High School and remember it being awesome and adding volume and length to my lashes with no effort. But with so many brands out there, I never bought it twice until now, and WOW, it still is the most awesome mascara I have ever used. I compare it to all the brands I have bought in these years, which are almost all drugstore and high end brands imaginable.

I have long curly lashes but this mascara extends them to the point they reach my browbone, and the volume it adds is clump-free and looks natural. It's the type of volume that is thick at the base and thins upwards, looking very natural. You can also build the volume as much as you want and there won't be fall out or clumps. If I want my lashes to look exaggerated I do up to three coats. The wand combs through them and the hairs don't stick together. Believe me, this mascara is amazing.

The packaging is simple and doesn't say much, but this mascara has been around for a while, for a reason. It is very acknowledged. The wand is nothing special, it's the classic simple brush, I think the magic is in the formula of the product. It is very easy to remove since it's not waterproof and it doesn't seem to harm my lashes. For around $8, you can't loose much for trying it! I really recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Hands down this is the best mascara around beating out the higher-end versions. No flaking, smudging,or fading. I'm already on tube #3 and I will continue to buy this as my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

Hands down best mascara! I can't tell you how many mascaras I've tried thinking I was going to find one better than this one. Buy I haven't. I've tried mascaras from Chanel to Great Lash, this is the best.