L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 4/26/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this after my HG, L'Oreal Lash Out waterproof was discontinued. No love here. Thick and clumpy, tiny fibers and smudges in no time. Won't repurchase. The search for the new HG continues.

on 4/26/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

A classic! No matter how many times you change your mascara, girls who have tried it, you know like me that we ALWAYS go back to this one. I find it gives the perfect fullest glam lashes we all want. The price is okay, but if you use a lot of mascara like I do (religiously), I might get pricey because it doe's finish fast I find (maybe the texture being really creamy which causes you to put a lot on your lashes…) but it’s still an amazing quality-price value. I absolutely love it and I’m not the only one!

on 4/12/2014 2:28:00 PM

This is my go to mascara for the past 7 years. Its perfect to add volume that looks naturally for lashes, and its good on my sensitive eyes.

on 4/10/2014 12:11:00 PM

This mascara isn't amazing but it's really nice and does a great job at lengthening! I would repurchase it.

on 4/6/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is the best mascara ever. I have tried many drugstore and sephora mascaras, but nothing beats this. It volumizes my lashes, making them look full and defined. I dont think i can ever use any other kind of mascara. nothing really compares to this.

on 4/3/2014 11:58:00 AM

I have read various reviews, and I have my opinion regarding this mascara smudging or not being very water resistant. I live in Florida, where humidity and heat can be a REAL issue. After experimenting, because I like the look of this mascara, I have found this formula to work very effectively. Use this mascara in the regular formula, give it about 1 minute to set. Then apply a second coat with the waterproof formula. This prevents the mascara from running, but since you have put the regular non-waterproof on first, you do not need a eye makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup. Yes, I understand this means two tubes of mascara, plus two times the expense, but I have found this to work very well.

on 3/28/2014 2:00:00 PM

I had read so many glowing reviews of this mascara that I felt I should try it. Unfortunately, this mascara is just not for me. It goes on rather oddly and tends to glue my lashes together rather than separating them. When I first apply it, it looks OK but within a few minutes my lashes are drooping and after an hour or so it is really bad. I have even tried applying a topcoat of other mascara and that seems to help for a short time, but before I know it, my lashes are a droopy mess again. I have used much better mascaras so won't be buying this one again. In fact, this one is going in the trash.

on 3/27/2014 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

You know, I don't what it is about this mascara, but I absolutely love using it. I like how black it is and how a lot of product goes on your lashes, without looking too clumpy (my pet-peeve). With a soft hand, gently applying this mascara makes my lashes look long and voluminous. This mascara is amazing, give it a go for yourself. It is very inexpensive (about $8).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is favorite mascara!! Its nice quality yet very reasonable.

on 3/24/2014 2:58:00 PM

I have been relying on this mascara for years. I love DiorShow mascara, and this is a great dupe. I'm not sure if it's for everyone (you need to like a lot of volume and thickness). The waterproof version is great too. I recommend this mascara to everyone!