April 21, 2014 | 1345 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Literally the best mascara in the world. Stands up with Benefits "They're Real!" Benefits just may be a lil better but hey for the price difference? I'd go Voluminous all day! Seriously amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by xshado

This mascara is great, it really volumizes your lashes.
I have straight lashes, which means for my eyelashes to stay curled it needs waterproof formula, since it has more wax in them.
So when i curl my lashes and put this mascara on, they dont stay curled, but they do lengthen them and volumize them.
If any of you girls/guys, have straight lashes like i do, i suggest you put on a waterproof mascara first then layer it with this mascara, i assure you it will make your lashes look full, thick, volumized and curled :)
P.s the price is not so bad

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

this product deserve 10000 lippies if not less. BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET. This is coming from a pro mua who tried allll the high end mascaras, NOTHING comes close to this. And for the price too, its honestly a gift from God. :) cant live without this, i use it every day. And for the people down there that complain that theres a lot of product inside in the begining, are u kidding? Is this the first mascara you buy? OBVIOUSLY at the begining theres a lot of product, would u wanna buy a dry mascara? it wont last u a week lemme tell you. Even from the first use the application is beautiful.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

This is the best mascara I've found so far, but it's not perfect. What I like best is that it's not too clumpy and gives a fairly natural look. However, it doesn't give me quite as much volume as I'd like. It's a stand-by for now, but the quest shall continue.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by googleit1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smudges, flakes, smells horrible. Good for volume, not so much for thickening. Too wet of a formula for me. Makes my lashes clump together. I could see this mascara working for someone who already has thick lashes and prefers a wet formula, but for my short, thin lashes it was not flattering. And did I mention the smell?? Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BeanieH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have been using for years and years, yet to find a mascara which lengthens and gives volume as well as this. Possibly most important thing in my make up bag!.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmm. I think I'm undecided about this. It gives great length and volume but the packaging is kinda annoying, it's like the rubber collar in the neck of the tube is too wide so that when you take the mascara wand out it doesn't wipe any of the formula off. Despite wiping the brush as I angle it outta there, I still end up with too much product which seems to get in my eye quite frequently. So I'm undecided where I stand with this. It's a good price though and is a lot better than the Maybelline mascaras I've tried lately (Collosal Cat Eyes, I'm looking at you).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

This is my stand by - HOWEVER! It is clumpy and I do waste product by sometimes pulling off "wads" of mascara off the brush w/ a tissue OR pulling the mascara off the brush and then placing it back in the tube to make it less sticky and clumpy. I usually get it on sale & can afford to do this. Also, I do find product under my eyes in the afternoon and end up gently wiping it away w/ an Almay pad ~ but as far as "lash bang" goes - it's always a winner!

*** I discovered if I add a drop or two of sterile saline solution (I wear contacts) - it makes this product MUCH less sticky, but still has lash curling power! Now I have much less waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only mascara my mum will ever buy, so one day I decided to see if it really is as great as she makes it sound. Overall I was impressed, the product doesn't clump easily and and makes your lashes nice and long. L'Oreal mascaras are a little on the pricey side, but its well worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by EmilyJoell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very cute and sleek packaging but this just contains TOO much product. I know you're supposed to swipe off excess but Jeeze! It got into my contacts every time I'd try and put it on