July 26, 2014 | 1646 users online

Polishes - OPI - Samoan Sand

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by potrouge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sometimes when I'm at work, not thinking about work because you know that would never happen; I look at my bare nails and I think about applying this polish. I love the colour *so* much. I don't have a lot of nudes or pale shades in my shamefully large nail polish harem because I like bright or dark shades but this shade changed all that. My hands are quite fair but this shade doesn't look blah or meh it looks glossy and dare I say it, classy. I put on about 2 coats but because I love it so much I can get carried away and keep on going. It lasts about 4 days when I use it with the OPI topcoat. I'm thinking about putting it on now actually *sigh*.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by livak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This nail polish looks really pretty in the bottle, but i don't think it suits my fair skin. One coat is enough for a very nice nude tone, but it's just slightly streaky that way, and two coats makes it a little too peachy in color and picks up too much of the pink underdone of my skin and just doesn't look that great. I wouldn't recommend it for people with fair complexion for that reason only, because I would assume it looks great on darker skin tones of tanned hands (or feet).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by cadelagarza

I really do like this nailpolish and it's very wearable for everyday. I'm an NC30 but on my hands I'm a bit darker an I tend to be very picky when it comes to a Nude nail polish because sometimes it just doesn't look right. This really great and I highly recommend it if you're looking to go nude and not look "blah."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

YNBB. A semi sheer beige. Works on my PPP cool toned skin biut can look band-aid-y if applied too thickly.

A classic OPI must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jacksd23

Clean, pretty light pink-beige creme. It applies a bit sheer, so I apply 3 coats to get it opaque. A really great colour for when you're feeling a little more conservative, but it's still girly. It makes my hands look clean and polished. I prefer it on shorter nails but on longer nails it looked nice as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kiwi_of_hearts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised that I like this polish so much, since I'm not usually a fan of sheers. But Samoan Sand is quite nice--almost colorless (but shiny) with one coat, and a neutral, sheer flesh-tone with two coats. It also dries glossy enough that topcoat isn't even needed, it goes on evenly, and it takes a long time to start chipping. This is a great polish for looking "finished" and well-groomed without drawing too much attention to yourself. I'll buy this again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sillywahine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG nude polish. The most stunning shade of nude, I don't think it can get any better than this! I wear two coats of this and my nail looks so healthy and shiny! Or I put on one coat, use OPI alpine snow to do french tips, and layer on second coat for the most gorgeous french tip manicure!! I have since stopped getting french manicures at salons because I love this combo so much and I can do it myself for free! Will keep on buying till my I die.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by absoluter

it is a good nuetral Tone nail polish for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Samoan Sand is a very pretty nude shade on me. It matches my skintone very well. If SS is applied to thickly it can look yellowish/dirty. If SS does not work for you try It's sheer luck by OPI.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome nude for NC45/C7 skin tone. I get compliments all the time when I wear this one. Average lasting power. Will re-purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No