October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 7:39:00 PM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

After reading the great reviews on here, I had to go out and buy this product. I got back to my dorm and used it on monday. It didn't have as heavy of a consistency as my Regis OO masque (HG), but I gave it a try any how. I got out of the shower and was amazed at how my hair felt. It was soft and silky and I could not wait to style it. After styling, it was still soft, silky, and now shiney and frizz free. My hair was easier to style. I don't think it's quite strong enough to by my deep conditioner, but it's perfect for those days where I need something a bit more than my regular conditioner. Ran out and bought the last 2 at my local walgreens! Will keep in my shower for as long as they make it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This is an excellent deep ocnditioner for a drugstore price. Really leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Alot of deep conditioners can weigh my long straight hair down but this one doesnt. Also detangles well and you dont have to use a ton. Wish this came in a tube rather than jar though since its a pain in the shower. Overall a nice product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 9:33:00 PM More reviews by yumi_nono

Does anyone know where I can find this product in Toronto, canada?
    Shoppers drug mart had the garnier products on sale for $1.99, but I could only find the fortifying cream treatment (1 min) and the color resist deep treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 11:17:00 PM More reviews by nlparker25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am used to Pantene products and I decided to try Garnier because I love the smell of their products. This conditioner was great, it left my hair smooth and clean without weighing it down like the Pantene conditioner did. I don't like the packaging because it's clumsy in the shower, but at least you can use all of it. Tubes are great until they get close to empty and you have to wrestle with them to get the rest out, and you never get it all. So that's a plus. It's cheap, too, which surprised me. I like that it's more of a lotion instead of a thick cream. My hair not processed at all, long, oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. Using this and the shampoo together evens me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by twiaanng2

It works great if you have normal hair and makes your hair really shiny. But after I got permanent waves and highlights, this conditioner didn't work at all for me. It might have been because I had to use the Smooth and Sleek formula though. I had used the original formula before. But basically it is no longer conditioning enough. Smells great though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by acarthur

I think this is a great product and it smells wonderful. I have very thick curly hair which I colour so I am always looking for a good moisturising product. I will definitley buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by andrews_girl

well i wouldnt really call this a 'mask' its not very thick at all... almost like a lotion.. and not a thick lotion either. its more of just a regular conditioner... it did leave my hair very soft though which was very nice... it had a nice scent to it as well... it was only like 3 or 4 dollars the navy exchange... not a bad buy at all..and it works a lot better than some high end hair products i have used ( biolage ultra hydrating blam and Ojon come to mind)..

the only downfalls is it isnt really a mask.. just a conditioner... and you dont get much in those little circle containers...
    but other than that it did leave my hair very soft, and i have over processed hair too plus i use my Sedu straight iron a few times a week... not a bad buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by mintchicklet

I think this product is wonderful. I find drugstore brands to be much better than salon brands. My hair instantly absorbs this and feels silky. I would totally recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

made my hair look orange and brassy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by LULOU23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love what this does to my hair, makes it so soft and managable. I tend to use this daily. The container is difficult to handle in the shower, and I hate scooping it out with my fingers, but otherwise it is a great conditioner.