Garnier Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pyridoxene HCl, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Limonum (Lemon Peel Extract), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, FIL

on 7/4/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After reading the great reviews on here, I had to go out and buy this product. I got back to my dorm and used it on monday. It didn't have as heavy of a consistency as my Regis OO masque (HG), but I gave it a try any how. I got out of the shower and was amazed at how my hair felt. It was soft and silky and I could not wait to style it. After styling, it was still soft, silky, and now shiney and frizz free. My hair was easier to style. I don't think it's quite strong enough to by my deep conditioner, but it's perfect for those days where I need something a bit more than my regular conditioner. Ran out and bought the last 2 at my local walgreens! Will keep in my shower for as long as they make it!

on 6/1/2006 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent deep ocnditioner for a drugstore price. Really leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Alot of deep conditioners can weigh my long straight hair down but this one doesnt. Also detangles well and you dont have to use a ton. Wish this came in a tube rather than jar though since its a pain in the shower. Overall a nice product.

on 5/7/2006 9:33:00 PM

Does anyone know where I can find this product in Toronto, canada?
Shoppers drug mart had the garnier products on sale for $1.99, but I could only find the fortifying cream treatment (1 min) and the color resist deep treatment.

on 4/29/2006 11:17:00 PM

I am used to Pantene products and I decided to try Garnier because I love the smell of their products. This conditioner was great, it left my hair smooth and clean without weighing it down like the Pantene conditioner did. I don't like the packaging because it's clumsy in the shower, but at least you can use all of it. Tubes are great until they get close to empty and you have to wrestle with them to get the rest out, and you never get it all. So that's a plus. It's cheap, too, which surprised me. I like that it's more of a lotion instead of a thick cream. My hair not processed at all, long, oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. Using this and the shampoo together evens me out.

on 4/6/2006 6:22:00 PM

It works great if you have normal hair and makes your hair really shiny. But after I got permanent waves and highlights, this conditioner didn't work at all for me. It might have been because I had to use the Smooth and Sleek formula though. I had used the original formula before. But basically it is no longer conditioning enough. Smells great though.

on 2/28/2006 12:11:00 AM

I think this is a great product and it smells wonderful. I have very thick curly hair which I colour so I am always looking for a good moisturising product. I will definitley buy again.

on 2/23/2006 6:38:00 PM

well i wouldnt really call this a 'mask' its not very thick at all... almost like a lotion.. and not a thick lotion either. its more of just a regular conditioner... it did leave my hair very soft though which was very nice... it had a nice scent to it as well... it was only like 3 or 4 dollars the navy exchange... not a bad buy at all..and it works a lot better than some high end hair products i have used ( biolage ultra hydrating blam and Ojon come to mind)..

the only downfalls is it isnt really a mask.. just a conditioner... and you dont get much in those little circle containers...
but other than that it did leave my hair very soft, and i have over processed hair too plus i use my Sedu straight iron a few times a week... not a bad buy.

on 2/22/2006 9:51:00 AM

I think this product is wonderful. I find drugstore brands to be much better than salon brands. My hair instantly absorbs this and feels silky. I would totally recommend this.

on 2/18/2006 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

made my hair look orange and brassy.

on 2/8/2006 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love what this does to my hair, makes it so soft and managable. I tend to use this daily. The container is difficult to handle in the shower, and I hate scooping it out with my fingers, but otherwise it is a great conditioner.