Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 7/13/2009 11:56:00 AM

This is an excellent moisturizer. I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower- I pour a 1/2 tsp into my palms, rub it together a little and smooth it over wherever it is I want to apply it. It absorbs VERY quickly, and it leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. Recently I've been mixing in a little of another body lotion in with it and that's wonderful as well. It's a good product at a fair price seeing as it can take months to finish a bottle. Wonderful purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE this stuff. I have gone through many bottles of it. I love the smell of it and it's so versatile too. If I'm soaking in a bath (esp if I've used a lush bathbomb) I'll add some to the bath to make it moisturizing. After a shower I'll pat a little on my skin before i'm completely dry. Excellent for after you shave your legs as a light-weight moisturizer. It's one of my "classic" items that I always like to keep in the bathroom and always like to use. A little goes a long way too esp if you're using it on your skin. I just put a little in my hand and rub it on my arms and legs (I know some reviewers said it was messy for them to use, I control the amount by how much I tilt the bottle. It's tricky but you eventually get the hang of it.)

This stuff is awesome.

on 7/1/2009 4:06:00 AM

I use this product twice a week or so after the shower. It works great when I apply it to wet skin and wait a few minutes before clothing up. Works great even in summer when temperature is around 35 C here.

Oh yeah, this is a necessary product. When you're sick to death of applying the same old-same old, gloppy white lotion, use this for an occassional treat. Gives you plenty of sheen without sparkle. Makes you smooth and sexy. Apply it when you want to draw attention to your legs or when you're about to have a tussle in the sheets. Your significant other with marvel at the touch and sight of your skin. I prefer the unscented version so it doesn't conflict with my perfume. You can get generic versions of this at drugstores. It's the same thing but costs less.

on 5/27/2009 3:49:00 PM

I recently started using this product again after I was reminded of it in a magazine. I prefer this to any lotion out there because it sinks in nicely on my damp skin after a shower. No greasy tacky feeling. The scent is nice and it fades away so you can wear any perfume without clashing. You only need a few drops, so be careful. Reasonably priced, easily available and it works.

on 5/20/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This works great as a moisturizer for my dry skin. It is very lightweight and it spreads easily. While I don't love the sesame scent, I don't mind it either because it is not an "in your face" strong type of scent. I have this in the travel size vial but I would not repurchase it because the liquid is way too thin and runny. It is hard to control how much comes out of the bottle, and if you are not careful it gets everywhere. Perhaps they could design a bottle that is more spill-proof.

on 5/16/2009 7:53:00 AM

I really like this body oil. Love the scent! I use this stepping out of the shower and it sinks into my skin very well. Living in hot temperatures like Miami, this does the trick wiithout the greasy feeling of a lotion/body butter. It smells fantastic under my perfume from Aveda. Definitely will repurchase!

on 5/13/2009 12:34:00 PM

I can't handle mineral oil since it makes me break out in a rash. I found this sesame oil when purchasing my sesame body lotion. I love this stuff. Very light and sinks in, non-greasy and like the other neutrogena body products, smells SOOOO good. I don't use this all the time, but will apply right after my shower when my skin is still damp, when I feel I need added moisturizing. Leaves your skin very soft. It's also great for giving your legs a sexy sheen, or when added to your bath. I have even used it for shaving and I never have a rash! All around great oil, especially for people who are allergic to mineral oil, like me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! It sinks in quickly and is super-moisturizing but not greasy; the scent is light and pleasant and not at all overwhelming. Great stuff that is cheap and readily available; it also gives a nice sheen but doesn't make me look like an oil slick. Great stuff.

on 3/23/2009 11:03:00 PM

I have the unscented version.

This is a very, very lightweight, sheer, silky oil with some preservatives thrown in (which I don't quite understand...as long as you keep your oils away from heat, they won't go rancid very quickly). It is more of a light summer moisturizer or maybe a bath oil than a heavy-duty moisturizer. It gives your skin a nice sheen and isn't going to make you feel greasy and gross, but it's also not going to be enough (on it's own) for those with very dry skin. I still need to top it off with a heavy lotion or cream in the dead of winter.

I don't think I'll repurchase. This is fairly expensive for a basic body oil.