Lancome Miracle

3.8

I really adore this one. Pretty underestimated fragrance, if you ask me.
I am on my third 30ml bottle. Next time i'll get a bigger one! The shower gel and body lotion are true and lasting, highly recommended!
It is an extremely versatile scent and i prefer it when it's colder, to be honest. It represents perfectly the clear cool mornings of the North, the clear skies and cold crispy breezes on a new day.
Peppery notes, lychee, cedarwood, ginger and freesia, although my young female colleague swears there's also vanilla but i am pretty sure there isn't any. Maybe what she smells is the soft ambery drydown.
A compliment-getter by women and men and eluding a special kind of sexy, a grown-up and cool kind.
Last time i wore it at a concert, a man asked if i were some kind of "germanic goddess". Well, sshhhh ...?!
The pure perfume is fantastic in composition and longevity. Less sillage here, of course due to less alcohol.
Love also the decorative and minimalist bottle a lot.

on 10/30/2008 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is one of my favorites, it is very hard for me to buy perfume. So, yes i bought this in a 3.4 bottle in oct. 2004 and still have half a bottle left. it is very elegant and sophisticated, you have to know when to wear this perfume. but it smells really nice!
Update: 9/25/2010
The remaining perfume I had left of this got destroyed by having my marcel hot curling stove next to it. It burned the side of the head nozzle that it wouldn't spray anymore. I sooo loved this, that I went out and bought it again! This smell soo mature and sexy at the same time!! Though I have other perfumes that are my personal favorites, I consider this to be the best, especially if you want to send a message.

on 10/24/2008 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got it in a swap, and I gotta be honest with you, I hate it. Can't stand the stuff. Its overwhelmingly perfume-y, and all I can smell is bad rose and plum/pepper. Gah.

on 10/12/2008 3:29:00 PM

I really liked this, but I remember that it didn't last as long as I wanted. I went through a bottle pretty fast and for the price I have never purchased it again.. Pretty smell... the best by lancome..

on 10/10/2008 7:49:00 PM

im not one who buys the same perfumes twice unless i absolutely love it?
well this scent is pretty cute but a tad bit too girly for me
i really like the bottle but the smell is ... not that great
i mean its pretty decent but just not up there

on 9/21/2008 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's quite a happy, youthful scent - like roses and apples. On me, this smells the same when i spray it on and then a few hours later. A little bit goes a long way because it is very strong and basically if i get any on my jacket it will stay there for days. Does not give me a headache so that is a plus. Not a signature but then again not bad either.

on 8/19/2008 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using Miracle for two days and I adored it!! Very very suitable for summer days. But it should not be sprayed too much, I have tried and regretted.. Spray mechanism is very useful, I can hold its bottle easily. I would buy again!!!

on 8/4/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Its a good casual day or evening fragrance. It reminds me of Estee Lauder Pleasures but I think I like Pleasures a bit more. I think the reason I don't wear this fragrance a lot is because of the pepper component in this, it is too overpowering. Don't think I'll repurchase.

on 7/4/2008 6:10:00 PM

A long-time love of mine, though I really wish it had more staying power. Love the peppery top-note - very interesting.

on 6/22/2008 3:28:00 AM

I love Miracle, it excludes a sweet fragrance that bring out the elegance and sophistication of the woman who wears it.

But a small bottle is quite costly! I would buy it when budget is not a problem.

Popular Fragrances