July 24, 2014 | 1609 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this, but I remember that it didn't last as long as I wanted. I went through a bottle pretty fast and for the price I have never purchased it again.. Pretty smell... the best by lancome..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

im not one who buys the same perfumes twice unless i absolutely love it?
well this scent is pretty cute but a tad bit too girly for me
i really like the bottle but the smell is ... not that great
i mean its pretty decent but just not up there

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by hitandrun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's quite a happy, youthful scent - like roses and apples. On me, this smells the same when i spray it on and then a few hours later. A little bit goes a long way because it is very strong and basically if i get any on my jacket it will stay there for days. Does not give me a headache so that is a plus. Not a signature but then again not bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by selcanayca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Miracle for two days and I adored it!! Very very suitable for summer days. But it should not be sprayed too much, I have tried and regretted.. Spray mechanism is very useful, I can hold its bottle easily. I would buy again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Lveangel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Its a good casual day or evening fragrance. It reminds me of Estee Lauder Pleasures but I think I like Pleasures a bit more. I think the reason I don't wear this fragrance a lot is because of the pepper component in this, it is too overpowering. Don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by SadSadie

A long-time love of mine, though I really wish it had more staying power. Love the peppery top-note - very interesting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Miracle, it excludes a sweet fragrance that bring out the elegance and sophistication of the woman who wears it.

But a small bottle is quite costly! I would buy it when budget is not a problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hannax33

rather than putting it on myself, i like to spray this around my room.
it smells really pretty and relaxing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Uska

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While being a rather unsophisticated, casual and extremely commercial scent, Miracle is still very pretty. It's my summertime "workhorse" fragrance. It's not fruity, and isn't loud or cloyingly sweet like many commercial fragrances. That's what I object to most about department store fragrance - they ARE commercial, they all smell pretty much the same, and, over the past ten years or so, have just become very "loud." I like a fragrance that whispers and blends - that has a scent equivalent to that of sanded silk puddling to the floor. Among the past decade's scents, I have yet to find one. I like Miracle because of the lychee and the mild pepper - on me it's not a strong pepper - and it has a very "pink" scent. It's not loud at all, but on the other hand, it's not terribly elegant, either. It's a younger fragrance, and I can imagine that many of the younger set love it. I rarely smell it on anyone else, though, and that's probably because all my friends are middle aged, like me. :) It's a happy scent, but I wind up having to reapply often. It works best for me if I'm layering it with lotion, otherwise it simply doesn't hang around. My mother-in-law loves it on me - she says I always smell like a "lovely flower garden." I'm not sure that's the endorsement Lancome would want for it - but hey - it's fresh, pretty and relatively quiet. I'd buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by yeskimo

Miracle is a great change for days requiring a little extra "pink". It takes room to breathe at first, but then it wraps you up in a pretty silk cloud and is great company for the days you are out on your own.