Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

on 11/22/2007 1:37:00 AM

This is one of my favorites. I love the smell!!! Its soo romantic and playful. Its just a must have.

I received this perfume recently in a swap. I really like it!! It's very light, sweet and feminine. I layer it with Sweet Cravings and it's awesome.

on 10/23/2007 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love, love, LOVE this perfume! I started buying it when it first came out around 5 or so years ago, and it's had a spot on my dressing table ever since. I love musky, floral, and sweet scents usually, and this one fulfills my cravings for a floral scent perfectly. The peony and bergamot notes are what come through strongest on me, and it just has a nice clean, fresh scent that is not overpowering or strong at all. I wear it to the office regularly and always get a compliment or two. It's also great because it's such a great quality perfume for a bargain price. I hope they never discontinue this one!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice staying power, sweet smell. Not really a fan of grapefruit and this smells alot like that. I would wear this for a night out but not everyday. Too cloying. Cute bottle.

on 8/28/2007 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. It's very light but definitely unique and distinguishable. It's got a floral, flirty and musky combination that is just perfect. Everyone usually compliments me on the way I smell so I know I'm not the only one who loves this stuff!

on 8/19/2007 1:16:00 PM

I love this scent. Guys seem to like this scent a lot too; I always get a lot of compliments.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

By far one of my top favorite perfumes. I adore this. Smells so fresh and floral and romantic. My husband loves it on me and I always get compliments when Im wearing it. This is a good scent for night OR day and it really lasts. Never seems to fade quickly at all.

I will always have a bottle of this on hand!

on 8/9/2007 12:31:00 AM

This smells soo good! it's one of my favorites. i love the small bottle. i can carry it around everywhere because the bottle is so small! I love this!

on 8/2/2007 10:49:00 AM

Love it. Addicted. I have a mini in each purse, the body lotion, and cannot live without this. Can be hard to get sometimes where I am....

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THE best smell evaaaahh!! LOVE IT!

Popular Fragrances