April 17, 2014 | 1677 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Kristinjm01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many styling products, and this one is definetly the best. I used it for years when I had short hair to make it flip up at the ends and look a little funky. Now that I have medium length hair, it works great for adding body and making my hair do anything I want it to do. It makes it flippy, it tames flyaways, and it helps when I feel like teasing it up a bit and working the vampy look. And it smells amazing. Just a little bit goes a long way though. Otherwise it can be too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great for very short hair. The fragrance is one of the reasons that I like it. It is a little pricey, but the product lasts awhile. A little bit goes a long way. Your hair gets greasy if you use too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ventura

I have bought this product a couple of time before. Once it leaked out all over the place and had to clean the gunk up from my bathroom cabinet... needless to say I was not a happy camper after that -- basically the packaging sucks. Needless to say, I like this product and use it everyday on a little by little basis. Take a fingertip scoop out and rub it in my hands till it feels "dry", then I glide my hand along my hair to give added definition. Keeps the hair in place... love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! You can use it on short hair to spike it and long hair for hold when doing an updo. You don't need a lot and it smells just like bubblegum. I have repurchased this quite a few times since it has come out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ShesxMyxHeroin

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly my love. I love this so much. I have short/medium length hair and spike it. I've been looking for a good spiker and I think maybe have found it.
I hate the pricetag, but it's worth it once in awhile. The only thing I don't like about this product is after awhile, my hair starts to fall. I dread that.
I mean, the reason I pay so much is because I want my hair spiked allll day, not just 3 hours..Totally understandable though. Small enough to fit in my pocket/bag..I thank The Angry Chair in Wethersfield,CT for introducing me to this. Thanks Angry Chair :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by spfxchic

I love this stuff! I have medium-long naturally wavy/curly hair that usually frizzes. My stylist recently turned me on to the Bed Head & Catwalk lines. I use this after the Curls Rock line, once I finish difusing my hair. I just swipe a little onto my fingertips, rub into the palms of my hands and scrunch into my curls. It leaves them defined and not overly heavy. The coconut smell is great. A little pricey, but so worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Endit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had the Manipulator for quite some time before I've deceided to review it. First off, the packaging is okay, so nothing to say there. It smells like pineapples and looks as good as it smells, which is amazing (love the light blue color). TiGi damn well knows how to market. The texture - sort of gunk like - I believe is a non-newtonian fluid, which is an interesting idea for any styling product. It flows like a liquid can, but has the consistency of a solid. However, it's difficult to use in hair and not the best hold either. I guess I will just play with and smell this stuff, and maybe use it when I run out of other styling products. 7/10

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2005 4:07:00 PM More reviews by fur_elise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Grossest texture ever. I'd never pay for this product. I always get it free with something, so I have 2-3 bottles of it in my bathroom. I NEVER use the stuff, I just open the can to smell it every now and then becuase the fruity candy smell is SLAMMIN'. When my hair was short and hungry for styling every day, I'd sometimes be adventurous and dare to try this stuff, despite knowing that every time my hair would just be weighed down into this wonderfully smelling mess on the top of my head. And hey, every time I DO try it, using small amounts, large amounts, all sorts of amounts - trust me, all terrain has been explored with this product, it still just sucks and I'll need a good hair washing afterward. You know, let's all stick a wick in these terrible products and turn the m into scented candles... theyre SOOO much more useful that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by takeout_girl

After I chopped off all my hair and needed to style it everyday, my stylist recommended this to spike the hairs in the back and uplift my roots all around. I have thick asian hair so it's hard to get it to volumize with anything, much less with heavy waxy gunk in it. Too heavy for me although for the gunky texture, it does go on the hair nicely. Smells great but didn't cut it for me. I now use a sprayable wax instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted the step up from "Mastermind" and get something with a little more stiffness. As far as performance if you're looking for something to do fun spiky effects this will do the trick. I personally could NOT STAND the overpowering coconut smell. I didn't check the scent in the store (actually after the light scent of Mastermind it never ocurred to me that this scent would be so other-end-of-the-spectrum nasty). I mean really, I felt like I was being assaulted by flying coconuts all day long, was it really necessary to bring the scent level to guerrilla warfare levels?! And for the price I had a hard time deciding whether I really wanted to use this stuff or toss it.