October 1, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by xshado

This is the ONLY makeup remover that removes even the hardest, most toughest mascara out there!
I've tried everything that claims to remove stubborn mascara and eyeliner and nothing else has worked as quick and good as this makeup remover.
I've tried shiseido to neutrogena makeup remover, although they're also good but not for waterproof mascara.
This makeup remover (just like almost any other liquid makeup remover out there) leaves a TAD bit greasy residue. But it's nothing to get overworked with.
The price is a bit expensive but the bottle size is pretty big, so it will last you quite a while.
I got the travel size bottle and the big bottle in a holiday set.
I don't like how you can easily pour too much product onto the pad, the opening is big, so be careful about that.
Maybe a pump would be much better.
Overall, its a great product, if you use a lot of mascara on a daily basis, dont make your eyelashes suffer, this makeup remover is great :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

This is a great product but the price is outrageously high. It does a great job of removing super stubborn waterproof mascara and other eye makeup with no rubbing and without leaving a greasy feeling around the eyes. I have tried a lot of other duo-phase eye makeup removers before, but until I tried the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, all those others were inferior to the Lancome Bifacil. The Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is exactly like the Lancome Bifacil but costs 1/4 the price. The Clinique Take the Day Off is $10 less than the Lancome but feels much greasier. As long as the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover exists, I won't be repurchasing the Lancome Bifacil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Minou87

This makeup remover is AMAZING. It is the only one that removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner effortlessly. I have tried over a dozen eye makeup removers, and the only thing I can say is BUY IT! Don't even think twice, trust me, It is phenomenal and you will not be disappointed. It is $35.00 CND, but it will last you several months, so the price is reasonable. It is hands down the best remover out there.

Bi-Facil is a skin care staple I will use forever, as long as Lancome keeps making it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

I got this in one of Lancome's holiday blockbusters. I have recently being using Clinique's take the day off, which has proved to be a good makeup remover. I must say I did not like this at all!
I have a big bottle at home and I cant use it.The first thing is that it is scented and makes my eyes itchy. Second, after a while it burns. My third and last complaint is that it does not remove all mascaras. I have had issues removing Tarte mascaras, Shiseido and even Estee Lauder.... I would not recommend it to anyone who is either new to Lancome or has sensitivity issues.
I am usually not sensitive, and I can't tell exactly what makes me itch with this makeup remover. But certainly I am better off with Clinique in this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This Lancome product has a lot of love in the reviews. Although I'm a big Lancome fan, this Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover is a total dud for me. Total. Dud.
First of all, I'm at that "age" where I have to powder in my eyebrows since the fading started. Then I have the lashes that are Latisse/Careprost enhanced but I need a lot of (well-despised) mascara to define the lashes because I wear thick eyeglasses. I also have a thing about dark eyeliner (top lid only). Add some shadow, highlighter, primer to the mix and I wear quite a bit of makeup. That means my eyemakeup remover has a tough job to do.
This doesn't do it.
The liquid seems greasy enough when it pours out and I have used it on a cotton pad to be eye-friendly. Still, it doesn't do the job. I need a TON of this stuff just to break through my Lancome mascara.
Honestly, I would have given it no lipsticks, but I did find a use for it. If I get mascara on my lids while applying, I just dab a bit on a q-tip and blot the freshly-applied smeared mascara off.
I will stick to Albolene--my lard-like and fabulous make up remover--it does the job quickly and moisterizes my face!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Removes makeup effectively, not worth the money. There's a nice rose scent to it, and it leaves behind an oily residue, but I suppose that can be easily fixed by a simple rinse of the face. This can be easily duped by Neutrogena's Oil Free Remover or the one I've recently switched to, the CVS brand dupe to that one. Much more cost efficient and just as effective. Good job though Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by giri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My eyes and skin around love this product. Yes, in the end it leaves an oily layer. But i guess, this like a small cure for the skin. After i clean face with soap and water (i do not soap my eyes) the skin around eyes look perfect - relaxed and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bifacil is what I mostly use when I'm wearing waterproof makeup. This stuff takes it all off with ease, is refreshing and smells nice. Wished it didn't cost so much but I suppose you get what you pay for. You really don't need alot for each use, so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Another superstar from Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I'd say this is the best makeup remover I've ever tried. Too bad its so expensive though, but definitely worth it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The classic Bi-Facil itīs an ok eye makeup remover. It removes all eye makeup, but it requires that I keep holding the pad on the eye for a while.
I held the pad against my eye for about 15 seconds before the mascara began to dissolve. The eye shadow slipped away more quickly. I also needed quite a lot of the product on the pad.
I donīt really understand the hype over this remover. It works and itīs not too oily but itīs nothing special. I will not repurchase. I bought a big bottle of 100 ml on Christmas sale for good price so I donīt regret it. I finally got the chance to try this highly hyped product I read so much about over the years.