Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

on 10/22/2007 7:18:00 PM

This is a great quality blush, and a little on the pricey side but oh well I believe in makeup u get what you pay for. I really have no complaints about this blush except it's just too light for me. Makes a great higlighter though and with MK's Sunnyspice blush applied on top, makes a gorgeous nude/brown/pink color. Think this will have to go back though and get Cedar Rose instead. NC 42 for ref.

on 10/22/2007 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Add me to the list of devoutees to this fabulous blush. It is beautiful on my nw25 skintone. It is long lasting and very wearble. I will buy it again and again. I will not be without it!

on 10/11/2007 11:10:00 PM

I am fair, and I have light brownish blond hair. This is the perfect, natural blush for me. I tried peaches, roses, shimmers, bronzers, but they all looked fake.
Miel Glace is a classic--great shade, subtle and natural.

on 9/14/2007 4:16:00 AM

This blush is nice. It matches a lot of different makeup looks. It compliments my light fair skin pretty well. It's a must have for me.

on 9/8/2007 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this blush. the color is very natural looking, with a subtle hint of shimmer, & it stays on all day. The only knock I give it is that I wish it wasn't so expensive. At $28.00, I am not sure I'd buy it again since it is very similar to Maybelline's Dusty Rose blush. Although I have to use more of the Maybelline to get it to get the same effect & it doesn't last through the day, I'd probably stick with it because it kills me to spend $28.00 on blush when I can find a similar one & spend $4.00 or $5.00 on it.
EDIT: I've changed my mind. I have to use so little of this blush, it lasts a very long time, whereas I have to use so much of the similar Maybelline color, I zoom through it fast enough to make it NOT cost effective. Props to Lancome on this one!

on 6/11/2007 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite blush colors because it's versatile and can look dramatic or subtle. It's great for fair maidens such as myself.

on 2/23/2007 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very safe, natural color in a light shimmery peach. It gives a nice soft glow to my cheeks. Not very exciting, but pretty. Would repurchase if needed, but I won't need to for a long while.

Yes, I would definitely buy this again, but will I ever get through this?? I only use a tiny bit of it daily for a subtle blush on my fair skin and I have barely made a dent. I bought this a couple of years ago when it was literally pushed on me at Macy's. I used it a couple of times and left it sitting around thinking that the color was too strong. It wasn't until a year or so later that I got this out and started playing around again - with a better brush and lighter strokes. Fast forward another year, and I got yet another brush, the almighty 187 from MAC. What a magical duo!! My blush looks beautiful and natural every time. I guess I just had to learn to apply it the right way and VOILA, I'm happy again.

I Love this perfect color for my light semi cool semi neutral skin. I have found a color in my opinion pretty close for less money in that of Max Factor's
Natural Brush-On Satin Blush in Cinnamon for alot less money when I don't feel like splurging.

on 12/20/2006 11:05:00 AM

I've long avoided this blush, thinking it was about the ugliest in pan around. After years of hearing nothing but raves about this I've caved, and I have to say, this really doesn't do a whole lot for me. Should have gone with my gut on this one. It's really light and when I get it to show it is a rather dirty beige pink on. Like Nars Madly, a similar shade, the tones are off on me. Lancome blush in general is good quality, I just don't care for this shade.

Popular Blush Products