September 20, 2014 | 1838 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 4:16:00 AM More reviews by lovescent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is nice. It matches a lot of different makeup looks. It compliments my light fair skin pretty well. It's a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. the color is very natural looking, with a subtle hint of shimmer, & it stays on all day. The only knock I give it is that I wish it wasn't so expensive. At $28.00, I am not sure I'd buy it again since it is very similar to Maybelline's Dusty Rose blush. Although I have to use more of the Maybelline to get it to get the same effect & it doesn't last through the day, I'd probably stick with it because it kills me to spend $28.00 on blush when I can find a similar one & spend $4.00 or $5.00 on it.
EDIT: I've changed my mind. I have to use so little of this blush, it lasts a very long time, whereas I have to use so much of the similar Maybelline color, I zoom through it fast enough to make it NOT cost effective. Props to Lancome on this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by gurf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite blush colors because it's versatile and can look dramatic or subtle. It's great for fair maidens such as myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 1:53:00 AM More reviews by buttermilk

This is a very safe, natural color in a light shimmery peach. It gives a nice soft glow to my cheeks. Not very exciting, but pretty. Would repurchase if needed, but I won't need to for a long while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

Yes, I would definitely buy this again, but will I ever get through this?? I only use a tiny bit of it daily for a subtle blush on my fair skin and I have barely made a dent. I bought this a couple of years ago when it was literally pushed on me at Macy's. I used it a couple of times and left it sitting around thinking that the color was too strong. It wasn't until a year or so later that I got this out and started playing around again - with a better brush and lighter strokes. Fast forward another year, and I got yet another brush, the almighty 187 from MAC. What a magical duo!! My blush looks beautiful and natural every time. I guess I just had to learn to apply it the right way and VOILA, I'm happy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautyproductGuru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I Love this perfect color for my light semi cool semi neutral skin. I have found a color in my opinion pretty close for less money in that of Max Factor's
Natural Brush-On Satin Blush in Cinnamon for alot less money when I don't feel like splurging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I've long avoided this blush, thinking it was about the ugliest in pan around. After years of hearing nothing but raves about this I've caved, and I have to say, this really doesn't do a whole lot for me. Should have gone with my gut on this one. It's really light and when I get it to show it is a rather dirty beige pink on. Like Nars Madly, a similar shade, the tones are off on me. Lancome blush in general is good quality, I just don't care for this shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had to return this. Wouldn't show up on FFF pushing MMM me, (1) and, (2), the texture wasn't what I had hoped for. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by steffyp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great color. When I wear this I feel like I'm glowing. Very neutral with slight shimmer. I've been using this color for years (I'm only 23 now). But I feel like I can appreciate the subtlely of this blush much more now than I used to. Perfect color and consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 1:56:00 PM More reviews by tiger2007

This is my HG blush. Looks ugly in the pan, but comes out sorta pinky on me. Hard to explain, but the color is beautiful and natural. Has a tiny bit of shimmer, but you can hardly tell. Isn't shimmer-crazy like Nars blushes which I can't wear.