Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

I absolutely love this color. For the longest time I've used blushes that were more on the pink side. This blush color is a bit of a bronze with a hint of peach in it and it looks so natural on me. I also love how its slightly shimmery without making me look too cheap and made-up. Mine was a duo that came with another blush color beneath it, but I don't even care about that other color. I only use this color on my t-zone and it's wonderful.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite blushes I always keep coming back to. I get distracted by other new shades (I love blush and am always buying it), but this shade always looks gorgeous and not too "made-up." In the pan, it's a shimmery honey pink color, and once applied to the cheeks, gives a naturally flushed, luminous look. This color is perfect for days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just want to look pulled-together. One of the best shades Lancome has to offer and I will continue to purchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i don't know what it is about this blush. it doesn't seem to have a color when i swatch it on my hand, it looks kinda blah, ugly, and super shimmery in the pan. on my face, it looks sooooooo natural and pretty. it seems to blend in with my skin and impart the most natural looking bronzy pink flush. the color that shows up on my skin is completely different than the color in the pan and i don't notice any shimmer--just a glow. this is my most neglected blush because it looks so dull n the pan, but every time i put it on my face, i remember why i picked it up in the first place.

Holy expensive blush, Batman! But I tell you what, this is the most beautiful, subtle blush! I was a little hesitant to get it at first, because when I swatched it in the store, it really didn't show up on my hand. The blush is a light pink/beige/nude, and is so gorgeous. So based on a ton of raves on the board, and the gorgeous color, I had to try it. I'm a LLL (bordering on PPP in the winter), and this gives the most natural flush. I do tend to layer it on, since I'm used to using pretty bright blushes, but the color is just perfect on my cheeks. There is a *very* slight shimmer to it, but definitely not OTT. I love wearing this with a smokey eye, when I don't want to have too much other color on my face. I will definitely buy this again when I run out, which I surely will, eventually!

Gads this blush is pricy! But I had a disastrous mascara to return to the Lancome counter and decided to get some blush instead. Oddly this was the last one I picked. I tried the colors on the inside of my wrist, many were too orange, too dark, or too muddy. I thought this color would look muddy as well on my fair neutral skin but quite the opposite. I think I finally, finally found a blush for day or night, with any makeup. Its that versatile. I chucked the rest of my blushes after buying this one, so not only is it my perfect blush but it has also simplified my life! :-)

This is a great quality blush, and a little on the pricey side but oh well I believe in makeup u get what you pay for. I really have no complaints about this blush except it's just too light for me. Makes a great higlighter though and with MK's Sunnyspice blush applied on top, makes a gorgeous nude/brown/pink color. Think this will have to go back though and get Cedar Rose instead. NC 42 for ref.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Add me to the list of devoutees to this fabulous blush. It is beautiful on my nw25 skintone. It is long lasting and very wearble. I will buy it again and again. I will not be without it!

I am fair, and I have light brownish blond hair. This is the perfect, natural blush for me. I tried peaches, roses, shimmers, bronzers, but they all looked fake.
Miel Glace is a classic--great shade, subtle and natural.

This blush is nice. It matches a lot of different makeup looks. It compliments my light fair skin pretty well. It's a must have for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this blush. the color is very natural looking, with a subtle hint of shimmer, & it stays on all day. The only knock I give it is that I wish it wasn't so expensive. At $28.00, I am not sure I'd buy it again since it is very similar to Maybelline's Dusty Rose blush. Although I have to use more of the Maybelline to get it to get the same effect & it doesn't last through the day, I'd probably stick with it because it kills me to spend $28.00 on blush when I can find a similar one & spend $4.00 or $5.00 on it.
EDIT: I've changed my mind. I have to use so little of this blush, it lasts a very long time, whereas I have to use so much of the similar Maybelline color, I zoom through it fast enough to make it NOT cost effective. Props to Lancome on this one!