November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite go-to product for acne masks and cleansers. I use this along with my clarisonic or just by itself. It manages to clear my face from acne even during the most stressful months of the year. I like to switch up my acne cleansers from month to month, so that my skin doesn't get used to one product. But if I ever reach a really bad 'break out month', I immediately switch back to this product until the acne clears.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nickiminaj0812

When I first started using this, my face broke out horribly. I was using it twice a day and it made my skin red and itchy. I decided to only use it once a day and the results were amazing. My skin has cleared up and it's very soft. I guess using it too often was too harsh on my skin. I wouldn't suggest this product for someone who has sensitive skin. This product can also be a little drying so make sure to moisturize. It also smells amazing and it leaves a cool and tingly feeling to your face. I love it and I most definitely will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product since i was 16 i am now 24 and i wish i could give some to the entire world! I know how it is to suffer from acne in my teen years i had it terribly bad and i still have acne just not like i used to and i find this to be a really good mask 3X a week not a cleanser especially those with sensitive skin. It gives a nice tingling feeling so you can feel it working deep in your pores. I find it works best if you splash hot water on your face to open pores then take a shower to get it off easy. I use my firming wrinkle cream afterwards and my face looks wonderful i recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by crichland

This product worked for me so well. I have had mild acne since I was a teenager and I think I've finally found the right product. Using this as a cleanser at night only. Over the last few months, I had been suffering with aggressive hormonal acne around my mouth, chin and jawline areas. As soon as I started using this, I saw significant results! Not one new blemish since I started using this last week! Before, I was getting a new pimple on a daily basis. I highly recommend this product as the BP % is perfect. Your face will be a bit red and tight right after using, that's why I only recommend for night use. It does dry a little, but not as bad as ProActiv and other products. My new regime which I recommend is:

AM: Cerave cleanser, Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Sensitive Skin

PM: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

Seems so simple, but I've tried ProActiv, dermatologists, every cleanser/moisturizer possible and after years, I thingk I finally got it right...I just had to share.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by seaports

I bought this product today while I was browsing for a new cleanser and was extremely excited to get home and use it. I used it as a mask and left it on for about 5 minutes. My skin was very tingly and it dried much faster than I thought it would. After I washed my face off, there was a noticeable glow and my face feels so smooth. I absolutely adore this. I'm looking forward to using this 2-3 times a week as a mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by leslieshawster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product as a mask. I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and at first it gives me skin a nice tingly feeling. When washing it off my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. Some days i just use the mask on my nose and chin to cleanse blackheads, dirt, and oil. It works effectively and fast for a night out on the town

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xsavvx

I love love love loooove using this as a mask. I have used it in the past and it dries up my acne without leaving the clear part of my skin dry. I used it today once again, but when I rinsed it off my face was as red as an apple!!
I used nair about 5 days ago... -.-
Do not use this after you have used any harsh products on your face. Trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I seriously love this stuff. I mostly use it as a mask and its amazing. I don't recommend it for dry skin it burns when I get dry patches. I love the feeling of it and it really cleans out my pores. Its only costs like $6. Definitely a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think it helps my skin condition or my acne but anyway, doesn't break me out and leaves skin smooth and oil-free. I use this as a mask. Worth to try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shortxchic

I started using this product because I had recently started to break out a lot on my forehead. I have never broken out this much and saw this product and decided to buy it. After the first time I used it my face felt clean and really fresh. Unfortunately it did nothing because I was still breaking out all over my forehead plus some new ones in different areas of my face after a week of use. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is trying to cleanse their face. Also, do not rub any of this product into your hairline, or around your eyebrows. I did this and as I was rinsing it off I found hairs in the sink!