August 30, 2014 | 1162 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by crichland

This product worked for me so well. I have had mild acne since I was a teenager and I think I've finally found the right product. Using this as a cleanser at night only. Over the last few months, I had been suffering with aggressive hormonal acne around my mouth, chin and jawline areas. As soon as I started using this, I saw significant results! Not one new blemish since I started using this last week! Before, I was getting a new pimple on a daily basis. I highly recommend this product as the BP % is perfect. Your face will be a bit red and tight right after using, that's why I only recommend for night use. It does dry a little, but not as bad as ProActiv and other products. My new regime which I recommend is:

AM: Cerave cleanser, Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Sensitive Skin

PM: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

Seems so simple, but I've tried ProActiv, dermatologists, every cleanser/moisturizer possible and after years, I thingk I finally got it right...I just had to share.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by seaports

I bought this product today while I was browsing for a new cleanser and was extremely excited to get home and use it. I used it as a mask and left it on for about 5 minutes. My skin was very tingly and it dried much faster than I thought it would. After I washed my face off, there was a noticeable glow and my face feels so smooth. I absolutely adore this. I'm looking forward to using this 2-3 times a week as a mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by leslieshawster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product as a mask. I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and at first it gives me skin a nice tingly feeling. When washing it off my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. Some days i just use the mask on my nose and chin to cleanse blackheads, dirt, and oil. It works effectively and fast for a night out on the town

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xsavvx

I love love love loooove using this as a mask. I have used it in the past and it dries up my acne without leaving the clear part of my skin dry. I used it today once again, but when I rinsed it off my face was as red as an apple!!
I used nair about 5 days ago... -.-
Do not use this after you have used any harsh products on your face. Trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I seriously love this stuff. I mostly use it as a mask and its amazing. I don't recommend it for dry skin it burns when I get dry patches. I love the feeling of it and it really cleans out my pores. Its only costs like $6. Definitely a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think it helps my skin condition or my acne but anyway, doesn't break me out and leaves skin smooth and oil-free. I use this as a mask. Worth to try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shortxchic

I started using this product because I had recently started to break out a lot on my forehead. I have never broken out this much and saw this product and decided to buy it. After the first time I used it my face felt clean and really fresh. Unfortunately it did nothing because I was still breaking out all over my forehead plus some new ones in different areas of my face after a week of use. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is trying to cleanse their face. Also, do not rub any of this product into your hairline, or around your eyebrows. I did this and as I was rinsing it off I found hairs in the sink!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Leshly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One bottle of this stuff can really last you a long time, I've had the bottle for almost a year and theres still a lot of product in it. I use this as a Mask three times a week and every since I haven't gotten a major zit! Around Summer time I was breaking out really bad and it really made me insecure about myself, but ever since I got this I stopped getting acne and it also got rid of black heads! I LOVE it so much and it saved me from feeling ugly. At first you might experience some break outs but it's good to break out when using a new skin care product because that means your face is reacting to the chemicals in the product. Best thing ever <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by audriannnne

Here's some background info:

I had a horrible reaction to Maxi Peel Hydroquinone Tretinoin, I literally kept getting pimples one after another, they literally would't stop.. So I was desperate for something to get rid of it. I've been using Retin-A and that seemed to do a little justice for my acne, however they were still there.

..Until I found out about this, and I was thrilled it had BP in it! The after the first day of using this I saw a HUGE difference the pimples turned into small almost scab like pimples! I was thrilled!
HOWEVER after about 3-4 days of using this as a cleanser in the morning, I began getting a lot of pimples on my forehead and it was ridiculous! And my acne scars are more red than they typically would

I don't think I will use this as a daily cleanser anymore, maybe once in a full moon.. I'll try it out as a spot treatment.. and I guess we'll see. But for now I will not use this as a cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by rainonyourparade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This irritated my skin and broke me out. I'm not sure the culprit ingredient.