Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 12/20/2004 12:08:00 AM

I have this in Golden light and I love it. I'm on probably my fifth bottle because I've been using it for years. I go tanning (bad I know) and I wear sunscreen on my face so its never as tan as my body so I use this all over my face. I put powder over it so I don't look greasy, and it has never broken out my sensitive skin.

on 12/16/2004 9:41:00 PM

I really wanted to like this as I am a shimmer fan, but it doesnt work for me at all I cant seem to get the right colour with any of the skinlights stuff, I am super pale and pinky toned and just look clammy with this on! I think it may just be that I dont do shimmer powder well. I used natural light as it looked more pinky, just didnt work for me. I will be staying with Benefit high beam and body shop glow enhancer.

on 12/14/2004 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I can't express enough how much I LOVE this product!! I have this in "warm light" (I have a bronze complexion) and it works sooo well!

It makes my face look supersexy and airbrushed...it's not glittery at all, just shimmery and gorgeous! The one thing I don't like about it, is the pinkish undertone that I noticed with it. My skin is more yellow based, and it looks a bit noticeable if I put it all over. I had the foundation version of this when it first came out, and I loved it, but I hated the way it felt on my skin. The powder is really good though. I will repurchase!

on 12/13/2004 4:36:00 AM

I bought this in Golden Light Loose Powder when the Skinlights range first came out and it has seriously lasted me for years - i use it every day on my cheeks to get a bronzed look, and it has never run out. it still looks like i haven't even used any, there's so much still in there! i've also started using this on my decolletage and arms and legs over moisturiser when i go out at night to get shimmery, golden look that always gets compliments. the only problem is that the packaging is bulky and a pain to take on vacation etc so i'd recommend putting some in a smaller container to take away with you. also invest in a good applicating brush because the brush provided is too thin and not really soft enough. apart from this, this product has been one of the best beauty buys i have ever got!

on 12/8/2004 12:07:00 AM

The Warm Light shade packaging is a bit deceiving. In the store, it looked like (to me) one of the two lightest of the four shades they manufacture, but it is pretty bronze-y. Not orange though. It's way too dark for pale skin. I may try experimenting as others have suggested with translucent powder and see how that works. Alone, especially being a tad heavy-handed with it, it made me look dirty. It is MEGA shimmery.

on 10/17/2004 7:23:00 PM

I love this! It gives skin a wonderful, healthy glow! I have it in natural light, a beautiful neutral shade that works great on my fair skin. This powder makes my skin look absolutely amazing. I can't wait to try other skinlights products!

I love this stuff! You get a ton of it and it lasts forever. I love the cute little brush it comes with as well. This powder gives me a gorgeous glow and it doesn't break me out. I also love the smell of it! You can also add some of this to your body lotion to kick it up and give you a nice shimmer. I would repurchase this but I doubt I will need to since it's such a big container and it lasts forever.

Love this product. I just mix with my foundation and it gives that glowy dewy natural look. So far it hasnt give me a break out, so will continue using it and will purchase it again.

Just bought this in Bare Light at the spur of the moment in a Revlon booth but so regretting for doing so. It really isn't much, doesn't do much for my complexion. I also don't like the packaging, it looked like toothpaste. The smell wasn't very appealing as well. *Sigh* 9 down the drain...

on 9/13/2004 1:42:00 AM

I just have to rave about this product, I love it!! First of all I tried the Revlon skinlights illuminator and loved the effect/look but hated the way it felt heavy on my skin and made me break out occasionally. I thought the loose powder version would be a perfect solution for me to achieve the dewy/airbrushed look w/o the cons of the liquid version and it worked!! Some say this is too shimmery but I disagree. When applied w/ a light hand and a nice fluffy brush it gives the skin a dewy glow that is just gorgeous! I'm a MAC C3 and I use Revlon colorstay fdtn in buff 1st then I use this product in bare light all over and LOVE the results!

Recommended for Normal Skin