Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 7/7/2011 10:19:00 AM

I like the fact that it's alcohol free that's why I got it. The scent is ok- I'm not a fan of it but I don't hate it. I break out so easily but this did not break me out. Removes remaining make up that my make up cleansing wipes missed

on 6/30/2011 4:49:00 AM

I wanted to try because this is a product without alcohol, but it's hard to buy directly in my country. Hopefully my last day will be used for a number of friends that I know told me that it gave very good results.

on 6/29/2011 12:28:00 PM

im still not sure about this toner..i have really bad breakouts and i still cant tell if this breaks me out.. i started using it a few days ago and it really made the areas of my face without acne look very glowing and even. however i feel like it aggravated my pimples... but today i stopped using it and already got another pimple.. maybe it was doing something. therefore i shall continue to use it and give an update in a couple weeks.

on 6/19/2011 4:02:00 PM

When I moved to US I started having terrible problems with my skin. Not sure why but my skin broke out into terribly severe acne, i still have some scarring left... When it was just starting i tried all kinds of special acne products - but it all only made matters worse! Later when I was doing microdermabrasion, lady who was doing it suggested I do not use ANY harsh products, especially those marketed for acne. And said to use alcohol-free toner. This changed A LOT for my skin. I love this toner more than others alcohol-free I tried. Of course it is not the only thing that helped clear my skin.
I kind of forgot about this toner for a while, but now came back to it. Since I still get some pimples sometimes I add a little tea tree oil in it and it works great to keep my skin clear. Also I noticed toners with alcohol only make your skin more oily. They dry your skin and it pumps out more oil in response! this toner doesn't have this effect at all. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I was using a very harsh toner previously, and I realized it was causing my face to produce more oil, so I decided to look for a nice toner without alcohol/harsh chemicals. I am SO pleased with this toner. It feels nice and fresh, and the smell.. it's so hard to describe, but it's a very clean smell. I put this on and think to myself "ahh, it's gonna be a good day today". +for $8? What a steal! I'd have to say it's evened out my skin very nicely, and kept my face from being super dry. can't recommend this enough.

on 6/15/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a toner I keep coming back to. It smells great, and is gentle yet effective. I was skeptical about how well an alcohol-free formula would work on oily, somewhat acne-prone skin, but it does a fantastic job of making my skin clean and refreshed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This stuff is great. I have sensitive skin and most toners really irritate my face. This is the only one that dosen't irritate my face, dry my skin out, and it dosen't cost a lot. I love it ♥

on 5/23/2011 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

its really good to make sure that u dont have more makeup on your face

on 4/25/2011 12:16:00 AM

I love this stuff, pure and simple. Twice a day I swipe it on and it takes care of the hard water and soap residue. It tingles a bit, which I love, and it does take a little while to dry, but thats fine with me! My sensitive skin loves this stuff - I actually thanked my mother for having it on hand for me to steal the first time - I try more expensive products, but keep buying this instead! Neutrogena - my wallet and my face thank you!

on 4/13/2011 1:51:00 AM

I love how refreshed and clean my face feels when I'm putting this on; I love how it doesn't irritate or dry out my skin; and above all, I absolutely love love LOVE the way it smells, for some reason! I haven't tried many other toners on the market, but I also don't really feel the need to.