November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST treatment for chemically treated, sun damaged hair like mine. I had my hair rebonded, relaxed and to top it all I frequent the beach like I go there atleast 4x a year. This product is my hair's lifesaver! I just used this together with the oleo relax shampoo for 1 month (I shampoo every 2-3days) and used this masque for about 3-4x/week and boy it improved my hair big time. Good thing Kerastase is not as pricy compared in the US (I'm currently in Manila,Philippines) 150ml costs around 1465 or about $31USD. For the price I'll give it 3 lippies since getting this means saving lots of money from salon treatments.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by faithless

My staple hair mask/ conditioner. The best I have tried. Downside is that you can grow sooo dependent on it and it is expensive! I just cannot switch out of this one! Love the smell. It leaves my chemically treated hair very soft and smooth like no other conditioner/mask/ treatment. Edited: somehow over the years, the effect seems to have worn out quite a bit.. so I took off a lippie. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by DKBright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product id another great Kerastase find!!! It definatley protects my hair from frizz it humid weather. It helps my hair dry without the frizz but doesn't wiegh it down. I will definatley repurchase. I love this product for my long, fine, natually somewhat wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 6:34:00 AM More reviews by cemjay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its taken me a long time to come around to buying Kerastase but after repeated disappointments with Aveda, Kiehls, L'Anza,Tigi etc I decided to take the plunge and pay that little bit more! And am I glad I did!! I now posess the hair I have yearned for!! My hair is thick and wavy and has far to much "boof" for its own good when blow dryed but following one treatment (2 small fingerfuls were plentiful for my layered shoulder length hair) with the oleo masque it is calm, smooth, soft, supple, weightless and shiny! it smells great (ha even my other half commented on my hair which NEVER happens!!) and feels like I have had my hair done in a salon! Admittedly it is a pricey product but in the long run will pay for itself as I no longer have to keep buying products searching for the HG!! I use this in conjunction with the Oleo Relax Serum (another must-have) and the shampoo is next on my shopping list!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sonia786shaban

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. I recently came across Kerastase on my trip to dubai, i have heard a lot about this line in canada so thought about giving it a try. Oleo Relax does a good job at smoothing and my hair felt very soft. I don't know what all the fuss about the scent is as i really liked it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2006 6:57:00 AM More reviews by LaCarmen

EXCELLENT though not perfect. I have probably the most difficult, unmanagable hair of the world. Unfortunately it didn't change a bit of my frizzies. BUT: it does an excellent job on making my hair look (and feel!) healthy again. So much softer, my boyfriend finally likes to touch and stroke my hair... shiny and smooth. The really bad part of my hair (on top of my scalp) is still frizzy. I guess the only thing that can help me there is a chemical relaxer. I used shampoo, treatment/masque, and serum together. Had the impression the serum makes it a little stiff again. Next time I will try without the serum. Be sure to follow the great tips you get here from other peoples experience.Meaning:use tiny amounts, don't apply to scalp (not even the shampoo), don't leave longer than 15 minutes if you have sensitive skin, rinse really well.Surely I will use and buy this series again, especially after using a chemical relaxer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 10:10:00 AM More reviews by giggly

this is amazing, very expensive but brilliant thank god i got mine from ebay for 33 for 500ml so thats ok, otherwise i wouldnt buy it. i use it with matrx sleek shampoo or some cheapy from boots. i may have to buy the shampoo to see if it works better together. my hair is not as frizzy as it used to be....but i think thats because i get it cut more often and also use homemade indian hair treatments and oils my mum gets from India every year, which are cheap and amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

too expensive. using this product after first time my hair only got soft- still frizzy !!! loreal vive smooth intense masque works much much better than kerastase; it is 10 times cheaper!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by WindyCityGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My 1st Kerastase product was Elasto Curl shampoo, then I got the conditioner, then I decided to try this, Oleo Relax-

I have long hair, almost to my waist, fine individual hair strands, but so many of them I have a lions mane-This seemed to make hair soft, but it weighed it down, it made it just sit in one way-I am on my 2nd tube, and I won't get a 3rd-
Just wasn't impressed with it-

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by sarahkona

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! my ultimate HG, since I started using this I haven't even looked at any of the other products on the market!!! My hair is unbelievably thick, coarse, frizzy and unmanageable, and over the years I must have tried every anti frizz product on the market - from bargain basement to seriously expensive. But I never came across anything that worked a tenth as well as this one (the shampoo is also fantastic!) five stars, can't recommend it too highly if you have problem hair :-)