July 24, 2014 | 997 users online

Concealers - TheBalm - TimeBalm Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by GoddessLaura

i have been using this for over a year. Its an excellent concealer for under eye circles. I am NC20 and light/medium works perfectly for me. I apply and pat.. and a minute later it has seemlessly melted into my skin. Its a simple and easy container. Lasts a long time, there's actually quite a bit of product (7.5g/0.26oz) for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I have ever tried, awesome, creamy,great consintency, lasts all day and it looks natural on your skin. I hope they never discontinue this because I love it! Great job TheBalm!! Thank you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lovetotest

I'm a NC20-NC25 in MAC. Initally I bought this concealer in light and surprisingly it didn't do much for me. I took it back and went one shade lighter in light-medium. I was so happy I gave this concealer another chance. It goes on well and hides my very dark under circles. Much better than any other concealer I have tried. It stays on pretty much all day and does not crease into my lines. I use Benefits Powderflage to set the concealer. I recommend everyone who has very dark circles to give this concealer a try. It didn't do anything for my face, but for under eyes its perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by omfgxstephhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

worst concealer ever.

settles my fine lines
creases
cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Allee2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally really disliked this product. It comes in a tiny plastic container with a screw on lid. It also comes with a thin pad that is supposed to use for application. I used the pad a few times but ended up tossing it because it really didn't do much. Anyway, I felt like this concealer made my blemishes stand out more and looked caked on. I stopped using this product, which was recommenced to me by a Sephora employee who had a lot of blemishes. Months passed and my acne entirely cleared up (I had acne for about 5 years or so). Now that my acne is gone, all I have to deal with is the after math of it all- scars. On a whim, I saw this tiny container nestled in the corner of my makeup drawer and decided to use it. And now I completely love this! I've used it for a while now and I've barely made a dent! It looks natural on me after blending it into my skin and over my light foundation/tinted moisturizer. It also lasts a while too. I come home for school ( about 7 hours) and can see that my scars are still covered, albeit not as covered as when I leave the house in the mornings. For reference, I'm about NC20 and light/medium in this concealer. Hope this helped! :)
EDIT: I've passed my little infatuation with this and have now found a new love! This is still a great product, but I find that this work very well with my dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by karencarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this concealer is great for covering under eye circles and doesn't make my skin feel/look dry! i love that it is easy to apply/blend. however, i do not use this product for covering any blemishes on my face because i use a different concealer for that. overall, this concealer is great. it does not crease, its cheap, it REALLY works. PLUS, you can even use it during your bedtime which i don't think is necessary but i really like using it before i go to sleep--NO HARM DONE. it says it has vitamin E and other stuff that can prevent wrinkles so why not give it a try. i have this on Light and Light-Medium i am NC30 on mac and both (individually) works well. love this on my dark circles! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by KillersandLiars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a decent concealer. I don't like the package one bit, and it is not good for dry skin or for concealing an area with any hint of dryness. It is nicely pigmented and good for under eye circles, but you have to use a moisturizer or eye cream underneath. I used Lighter than Light, and it was a decent match, though it was a little orange-leaning for my fair skin. All in all, it's not a bad concealer, but there are many better ones out there IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Very good coverage.

CONS: This runs on my oily eyes if I don't use a powder suitable for eyes to set it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is worth the hype! I ordered this concealer in Light/Medium and at first I thought it was going to be too light for my NC30 skin tone. Initially, it does go on pretty light, but since I use this to brighten up my eyebags and inner corners, I I can get away with using a light concealer. If I had bought this to cover up scars or pimples, then I think I would go with a slightly darker shade. I do think that after a little while, the color changes slightly (somehow darkening a little bit) and matches with my skin better. The consistency is really wonderful because while it offers great coverage, it's also super blendable and doesn't feel heavy at all. After it settles onto my skin, the finish is very natural -- not cakey and does not accentuate any fine lines. One thing I don't like is the packaging. It's clear plastic and cheap-looking. The sides of the jar are rather high considering that the product itself only takes up half of the container anyway. It also came with this little circular sponge that I didn't know what to do with. I guess it can be used to apply the concealer, but I prefer to use my ring finger. I know this is expensive ($18 at Sephora), but it's worth the splurge for such a lovely product that I can use everyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i use this only for acne scars and blemishes. it's great for scars, it covers them nicely. and it stays put for a long time. however, it doesn't cover whiteheads and other raised blemishes well, which is mainly what i need concealer for. it also looks cakey and doesn't have as much coverage (not only on blemishes, but scars as well). i think a liquid concealer would work better for blemishes than a cream.
i've also tried to use this on my undereye area, but it's too thick to go on smoothly without tugging and pulling. but i don't recall too much creasing.
the packaging is also really cheap looking. it's nothing special at all. not worth $18.
i will use it until i run out, but won't repurchase.