Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/4/2007 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all, I would like to take total credit for discovering this way before the rest of the world did. KIDDING. Seriously, I did work in a drugstore back in 1985 and that (or close to that time) is when I fell in love with this lipliner. I have probably bought 40 of them in the last 22 years. The perfect lipliner for most gals. Perfect color. Good lasting power. Great price. I have gotten compliments on my lips for approx 20 yrs and it is all because of "the beast" lipliner. It matches most lipsticks except maybe reds. Go buy one and see for yourself.

on 11/11/2007 3:51:00 PM

I bought this pencil, and #712. I really like this, but do find it a little hard to use, since it is on the drier side. Is a great color for my lips, and for 99cents, you really can't get better.

(NW20)

on 10/15/2007 8:59:00 PM

I resisted for the longest time because of a bad experiece with a wet n wild lip gloss in my preteen years. It would not budge no matter what I did! Well, I was in Kmart and figured I had nothing to lose only 99cents so I bought it. It matches my lip color exactly, but I have really dark lips so I imagine it'd be really dark for a lot of people. It's not creamy at all and tugs on my lips. Lasting power is so so. I prefer prestige's waterproof lip liner over anything else. I would not repurchase. The good news? If you like this liner, you're in luck because it's a LONG pencil.

on 10/3/2007 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this lip liner - have been using it for years and have stocked up during BOGO events. For me this is about half shade darker than my natural lip color and works as a liner for the majority of my lipsticks except when I go super-dark and need a darker lip liner. I think the formulation is great for the price and though this is not a long-wear product it does last for several hours. For the price I think everyone should give it a try!

Was not impressed with this cult classic lipliner. Like some reviewers, I found it very dark & it was crazy obvious with the more neutral lipsticks/glosses I wear. Oh, well....It was less then a buck :-)

on 8/18/2007 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

after reading the reviews i expected a 'your lips but better' color. not so for me. this was more of a dark liner for when i'd like to do plums and darker lippies. long lasting tho and great quality...but definately not a natural color if that's what your hoping for. but if your looking for a liner to pair w/ darker lippies..this would be perfect.

on 7/10/2007 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Like the reviewer below, I found this way too dark. On my light olive skin, this liner turned out to be a dark plum. There was also a shimmer to it that I didn't like.
Fomula wise, I didn't find it too dry. I prefer the #712 liner to this one, which looks much more your-lips-but-better on me.

on 7/10/2007 10:26:00 AM

This is supposed to be a universally flattering shade - like an inexpensive version of MAC Spice lipliner. I have a mediim olive skin tone and I still feel like this looks too dark on me. I wish it were just a tad lighter, maybe a bit less of the rose hue and a little more neutral. This liner cannot compare with MAC Spice or any other department store liner, but for the price, I always have one lying around. It actually isn't too bad when used like a lipstain - use to fill in the entire lip, blot, then dilute with plenty of lipbalm. I do that when I want my lipcolor to last most of the day without having to reapply.

on 6/23/2007 2:23:00 PM

i love lipliners i use them everyday. i heard rave reviews on here so i went and bought it. it was soo bad... lipliner with so much metallic shimmer? looked cheap and plus it was waayyy to dark.. people on here said it was like a natural color.. not even close. dont waste ur money

on 6/18/2007 10:50:00 PM

this has a metallic sheen and is dark. Not very usable, in my opinion.

Popular Lip Liners