Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Love it, the best thing about this is that the moisturizing effects LINGER unlike other lotions/butters that keep you soft temporarily. My legs feel like silk. It takes a little more effort to rub in but the effort is well worth it for the lasting effects.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this in a Korres kit. I wasn't looking for another body cream, but the texture of this stuff is just too good! Despite being called a "butter," it is a slightly thick lotion (I've used other things that I would classify more as butters since they are so difficult to spread!). It spreads easily on the skin, doesn't feel sticky or greasy, and leaves skin soft throughout the day. In fact, it is this last point - how my skin continued to feel throughout the day - that impressed me most. I can't comment on the smell as I have almost no sense of smell, but others seem to like it. Definetly has made me a convert of Korres' Body Butters!

Fantastic lotion, ridiculous price. Smells great- kind of "nutty" and warm smelling. Makes your skin so soft that it kind of slides off of everything, but not greasy. LOVE this- just think the price is outrageous. Have repurchased several times in spite of the price, which says something.

I really like this product. Got the trio package from Whole Food. Though it's quite expensive, I use this as a hand lotion and find it very moisturizing; soaks right into my skin. It's not greasy and like the silky smooth feeling after using it. It smells great though I don't think it smells quite like Guava. Maybe because it has more sweetness to it.

My overly sensitive skin is in love with this product. I work at Sephora and have tried everything from Bliss' body butters, Carol's Daughter Souffles', to Sephora's Super Body butter. Nothing is comparable to Korres' Guava Body Butter. Retailing at $21 for 5oz, and in a product saving pump this is the best thing hands down for dry skin. It's absorb quickly leaving now oily film and it's smell is divine and natural. Ask for a sample next time you see it and it will rock your world!
You can purchase them in a travel size for $8.50, pump container 5oz for $21 and Large squeeze bottle 8.5oz for $27.

What a great lotion!! I love how it is super moisturizing and not greasy, and how the scent doesn't linger for hours. Some other lotions, like ones from Bath&Body Works, REEK rottenly 12 hours later. With this, however, the scent is mostly gone after it dries and you put your clothes on. I love it, but those of you who like to asphyxiate yourselves may not.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff smells divine! Melts into skin very nicely and smells better after I've had it on for awhile. Even my boyfriend told me that I smelled "Delectable" when I had this on before bed on night and he doesn't comment very often on how I smell. Men...

The consistency of this is thicker than a lotion but not as thick as a body cream. I like the pump dispenser but I think that a tube would be better in order to get all the product out. I picked this up from Ulta and plan to try out more of their products. I like more natural body products anyway. A little expensive for what it is, but it's the price you pay for the good stuff. Just divine...

I didn't find this product - it found me. I was trundling around Sephora with my mile long shopping list when I stumbled on this line. I was intrigued by its claims of "naturalness" (look ma - no propylene glycol : ) but it was really the Guava scent of this body butter that drew me in. One pump of this deliciously scented, satiny rich cream and I was streaking off to the checkout, product in hand. Sadly, it hasn't taken me long to get 3/4 of the way through it since I find occasions to schmeer it on often and everywhere (yes - it feels like something you should only spoil yourself with before a hot date or on personal spa-day, but I slather it on unapologetically whenever I want to feel indulged and uplifted - which is often). I will buy it again, the pump container is great and Sephora now offers a larger tube size also that is slightly more economical (or so I tell myself ; )

I bought this product to use on the rough patches of my feet. I had previously been using The Body Shop's Mango Body Butter, but I found it a little too greasy.

So I thought I'd give this one a go & I'm glad I did. It comes in a pump tube, which I absolutely love - it's so much easier than sticking your fingers in a pot. It's definitely less greasy than TBS Mango body butter, but at the same time is intensely moisturising. I guess that's what a body butter is for - to be rich and intense, so you'd expect a bit of greasiness. But this one is fine in terms of greasiness. And my feet - nice and smooth! Gets rid of the dry, rough patches in no time, especially if you exfoliate prior to applying this - beautiful!

The fragrance - definitely coconut. I seem to find that anything which is 'guava' fragranced smells of coconut. I'm not a fan of coconut fragrances, which is the only thing I'm not too keen on about this product. But this one is bearable & not overpowering, so I can put up with it. I just think of it as a tropical getaway!

So if you're looking for a body butter to start out with that's not heavily greasy, and you don't mind coconut fragrances - give this one a go.

So I put this on one leg and left the other one moisturizer-free.
The next morning, my legs felt identical.
Enough said.
Smell is nice, texture ok, but you can get WAY more moisture for less money.

Top Rated Korres Products