Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #2

4.6

on 2/5/2005 1:59:00 AM

This blush appears as very light pink with minimum shimmer in the pot. I thought it won't show up on my olive skintone but I was wrong. Just like other members have described, the color change according to light. Under fluorescent light, it is a baby pink color, under sun light, it has some peachy tone. This blush blends amazingly into my skin and gives a very fresh, transparent flush. The powder is super fine non drying. GA powder blush really shows differently on the skin and in the pot so do try it on your skin. This is an amazing products, I'm going to collect more color from them.

on 1/30/2005 8:38:00 PM

I bought this as a tester through ebay, so I can't really comment on the packaging. The blush itself however is very lovely. It is a beautiful peachy pink shade. It imparts a very lovely, glowing, but subtle blush. It has nice lasting power too.

on 1/22/2005 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This looks like an insanely light pink at first glance. In fact, I thought for sure it would look chalky and odd on me, a NC15-20, light brown hair, hazel eyes. But Armani blushes are NEVER chalky and this #2 blush gives me a fabulous lively glow, brightening up my face so well. It is lightest pink with peach and gold and shimmer. To compare it to NARS, it would be more similar to Deep Throat due to the pink, yet, it is considerably lighter than DT. The packaging is sleek and the quality superb--one can build up for more color or wear sheerly. But the price--$40....I love GA products but I feel like the high price is a slap in the face; it seems high for a blush. Ahh, but I pay, as I love Armani so.

on 12/6/2004 7:40:00 PM

This is definitely a color I did not think would work on me. It looks so freaking light!!! This was a blush that the MA at Costa Mesa GA counter used on me for my wedding day makeup look. It is super soft and natural. Just enough to make your cheeks glow, but without any harsh obvious color. This is another one of the items I bought the first time I tried it!

on 11/27/2004 5:33:00 PM

Beautiful pink with a little bit of peach undertones and very slight gold shimmer. I think it would look great on almost anybody. Soft but buildable coverage.
I'm a C2, LSF 4 with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

on 11/23/2004 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

at my mini makeover at the GA counter, i was shown this blush and said isn't that a bit pale for me? Me being a GGG with olive undertones-the MA applied with a light hand and a big brush and WOW it looked so natural but glowing. I was amazed!!! Great Stuff-no streaks-no clown faces-a def repurchase.

on 11/11/2004 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh Giorgio Armani cosmetics, where have you been all my life? I made a sizeable purchase all based on reviews & have 2 give 5 lippies for all! This is one of them. This blush is just so darn beautiful & natural. I'm med. complected w/ pink/yellow undertones, hazel eyes & brunette. I think this color would look lovely on anyone, it's just that sheer & natural looking.

on 11/5/2004 8:11:00 PM

Very pretty warm pink and looks so natural. Easy to apply and very sheer. I wore it today and got compliments about how great I looked from both colleagues and husband; I'm crediting the blush. Very expensive, but as others have noted, a little goes a long way. I also have #1, which is cooler and paler. I alternate between #1 and #2, depending on what I'm wearing.

on 11/1/2004 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gawd I love this blush!!!!!!!! It's the nicest blush I've tried in awhile. I love Nars but those are way different than GA, Nars is more pigmented and colorful and GA is very natural but very beautiful. This gives me the softest peachy cheeks, I love it, I would definitely repurchase it in a heart beat =D

on 10/31/2004 10:47:00 AM

This blush is what one would call the innocent & natural color. It has the soft pink hue that gives my cheeks a fresh appearance. I love for my natural goes with everything face especially when in a rush. Reminds me of soft pink rose petal and you can build the intensity. I am a LSF 5.5/MAC NC25.

Popular Blush Products