July 24, 2014 | 1783 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Suekay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a tester through ebay, so I can't really comment on the packaging. The blush itself however is very lovely. It is a beautiful peachy pink shade. It imparts a very lovely, glowing, but subtle blush. It has nice lasting power too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 1:40:00 AM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This looks like an insanely light pink at first glance. In fact, I thought for sure it would look chalky and odd on me, a NC15-20, light brown hair, hazel eyes. But Armani blushes are NEVER chalky and this #2 blush gives me a fabulous lively glow, brightening up my face so well. It is lightest pink with peach and gold and shimmer. To compare it to NARS, it would be more similar to Deep Throat due to the pink, yet, it is considerably lighter than DT. The packaging is sleek and the quality superb--one can build up for more color or wear sheerly. But the price--$40....I love GA products but I feel like the high price is a slap in the face; it seems high for a blush. Ahh, but I pay, as I love Armani so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 7:40:00 PM More reviews by vvalencia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a color I did not think would work on me. It looks so freaking light!!! This was a blush that the MA at Costa Mesa GA counter used on me for my wedding day makeup look. It is super soft and natural. Just enough to make your cheeks glow, but without any harsh obvious color. This is another one of the items I bought the first time I tried it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by feona

Beautiful pink with a little bit of peach undertones and very slight gold shimmer. I think it would look great on almost anybody. Soft but buildable coverage.
I'm a C2, LSF 4 with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2004 10:34:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

at my mini makeover at the GA counter, i was shown this blush and said isn't that a bit pale for me? Me being a GGG with olive undertones-the MA applied with a light hand and a big brush and WOW it looked so natural but glowing. I was amazed!!! Great Stuff-no streaks-no clown faces-a def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by JillWD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh Giorgio Armani cosmetics, where have you been all my life? I made a sizeable purchase all based on reviews & have 2 give 5 lippies for all! This is one of them. This blush is just so darn beautiful & natural. I'm med. complected w/ pink/yellow undertones, hazel eyes & brunette. I think this color would look lovely on anyone, it's just that sheer & natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by GTCharlie

Very pretty warm pink and looks so natural. Easy to apply and very sheer. I wore it today and got compliments about how great I looked from both colleagues and husband; I'm crediting the blush. Very expensive, but as others have noted, a little goes a long way. I also have #1, which is cooler and paler. I alternate between #1 and #2, depending on what I'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gawd I love this blush!!!!!!!! It's the nicest blush I've tried in awhile. I love Nars but those are way different than GA, Nars is more pigmented and colorful and GA is very natural but very beautiful. This gives me the softest peachy cheeks, I love it, I would definitely repurchase it in a heart beat =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by CaliJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is what one would call the innocent & natural color. It has the soft pink hue that gives my cheeks a fresh appearance. I love for my natural goes with everything face especially when in a rush. Reminds me of soft pink rose petal and you can build the intensity. I am a LSF 5.5/MAC NC25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by katrinachips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin loves it so much! It's a glow-getter and you can never overdo it with this product. A perfect innocent blush with a slight peachy tone.