October 2, 2014 | 1274 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use concealers coz none of them ever worked for me. They seemed very obvious and didn't blend well or just looked awful. So I had phobia over concealers. I saw the MUFE counter one Friday and decided to drop by and check out their latest foundations. The SA was very helpful. She picked out #3 for my MAC NC20 complexion. I also use #30 Porcelain in MUFE's Mat Velvet. This concealer melted into my skin so velvety smooth without a crease. So little is needed to cover my undereye bags. I don't have dark circles. The SA told me not to use this for blemishes cause the ingredients may cause me to breakout. So I use this faithfully under my eyes. I also use it on my lids when I needed to wear eyeshadow. This is by far the best concealer I've used that I will definitely repurchase. Expensive but good quality. Another winner from MUFE!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ecuaricannena

I think this product is just ok. By itself it doesn't give me much coverage. I use this for my under eye circles. I use it with the Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette just for the extra coverage. The most annoying thing about it though is that it leaks out a lot. I have been using it for like 2 weeks now and it still leaks. I don't even hold it facing down because it gushes out with me holding it right side up and without squeezing the bottle. I expected a lot more from such an expensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ali23507

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just got a sample of this, and I will be returning the BB corrector and concealer kit tomorrow! This worked soooo much better, and it is less than half the price of the BB. Loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bebepinkdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What can I say that hasnt already been said about this? Its amazingggg for undereyes!! Covers so well and doesnt get all cakey! Smoothes everything out and looks so nice. A teeny tiny bit goes a long way to this tube is gonna last me years! A must have for undereyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rachybloom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually just bought this on a whim at Sephora. I was looking for a more peachy colored concealer for dark circles that didn't highlight any fine lines (I'm only 18 so I don't have a lot but still). I liked Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage until I discovered this stuff. It's SO moisturizing and it really does "lift" a little. It never looks chalky or cakey but covers nicely. Would repurchase but it lasts forever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to find a new concealer that would be moisturizing, not emphasis my fine lines, match my skin tone for my pale skin, blend like a dream, stay put, cover my light baggage, make me look alert & bright, be affordable, and accessible. Sadly this really did none of the above. It is quite sheer and seems to hi-light my under eye baggage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by HollyMarie

I always have such a hard time with concealers. They are either way too dry and cake or the liquidy version never gives coverage. Now I dont really have dark circles I use concealer for my eyes to cover my bluish veins! (my skin is pale and thin) and a dab for around my nose where I have a little capillaries I try to cover. After reading the reviews (along with other reviews for concealers) I thought this sounded what I was looking for. Its kinda pricey (not crazy expensive) plus shipping from Sephora! I got #1 ( I was nervous about it being too pink) but I was surprised. It blends right in (NW20) and covers perfectly without looking like spackle! Now its not near full coverage so if you are trying to hide a birthmark it wont work. But it does cover nice and makes your eyes look brighter without looking obvious or sparkly. Nice job! This is my first experience with MUFE and I am impressed. Like I said I dont use it for dark circles so I cant comment on that but just to help with tired eyes and covering little imperfections this is great. Doesnt sink into fine lines either!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

natural coverage, won't looks obvious.........plus very moisturizing...........good for under eyes areas........also layer very well..........can put more on darker areas and easy to blend............i'm nc30-35 and i use shade 3 and its perfectttt.................

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lisalis

I love this concealer!! The color is perfect and it has a nice creamy texture not thick and covers well. Use Shade #1. This is the second time buying this.Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

As stated in my review for TheBalm Time Balm concealor, I was on the hunt for a moisturizing concealor for my under eye circles. This one is wonderful! Effectively covers my dark circles, lasts 9+ hours, doesn't cause my mascara to puddle under my eyes, doesn't settle into fine lines. Feels soft going on, but is expensive ($21/tube). I like that its in a tube and takes so very little to cover both eyes. I anticipate this will last me a VERY long time! Will definitely re-purchase. HG material!