February 27, 2015 | 2029 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by VeryVain1985

This concealer is pretty good I must say. It blends pretty well and covers dark circles pretty well.

Compared to Lancome's Effacernes, this concealer is a bit more sheer so I think Lancome's Effacernes does a better job at the concealing part. Lancome's can be a little bit drying sometimes, but if you warm it up with the fingers it shouldn't be a problem. On the other hand this Make Up For Ever concealer goes on really smooth, the texture is a bit more runny.

In the end I like Lancome's concealer more. Firstly because it provides a better coverage and secondly because the new version has SPF 12 in it! The color section of MUFE is wider though, Lancome only has 3 colors or so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Agree with most of the reviews here: Good value, seeing how little is needed and how long it lasts. Easy to layer. Smooth coverage without caking and folding under eyes. Compatible with other makeup brands, very creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by dggpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the better concealers, doesn't dry out, easy to apply, and need very little product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by micka686

I am NC30 in MAC. I have used MAC concealers (both in liquid and in the little pot) and Cinema Secrets. I use this for my undereyes dark circle.

I bought number 2 in Sephora store the other day and I am using it for 3 days already and I LOVE it. It melts into my undereyes area. You need just a little bit to cover and it does not settle into creases (which I had the problem with Cinema Secrets). It is long lasting and a lovely product.

In Canada, I paid around CAD$27.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use concealers coz none of them ever worked for me. They seemed very obvious and didn't blend well or just looked awful. So I had phobia over concealers. I saw the MUFE counter one Friday and decided to drop by and check out their latest foundations. The SA was very helpful. She picked out #3 for my MAC NC20 complexion. I also use #30 Porcelain in MUFE's Mat Velvet. This concealer melted into my skin so velvety smooth without a crease. So little is needed to cover my undereye bags. I don't have dark circles. The SA told me not to use this for blemishes cause the ingredients may cause me to breakout. So I use this faithfully under my eyes. I also use it on my lids when I needed to wear eyeshadow. This is by far the best concealer I've used that I will definitely repurchase. Expensive but good quality. Another winner from MUFE!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ecuaricannena

I think this product is just ok. By itself it doesn't give me much coverage. I use this for my under eye circles. I use it with the Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette just for the extra coverage. The most annoying thing about it though is that it leaks out a lot. I have been using it for like 2 weeks now and it still leaks. I don't even hold it facing down because it gushes out with me holding it right side up and without squeezing the bottle. I expected a lot more from such an expensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ali23507

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just got a sample of this, and I will be returning the BB corrector and concealer kit tomorrow! This worked soooo much better, and it is less than half the price of the BB. Loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bebepinkdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What can I say that hasnt already been said about this? Its amazingggg for undereyes!! Covers so well and doesnt get all cakey! Smoothes everything out and looks so nice. A teeny tiny bit goes a long way to this tube is gonna last me years! A must have for undereyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rachybloom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually just bought this on a whim at Sephora. I was looking for a more peachy colored concealer for dark circles that didn't highlight any fine lines (I'm only 18 so I don't have a lot but still). I liked Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage until I discovered this stuff. It's SO moisturizing and it really does "lift" a little. It never looks chalky or cakey but covers nicely. Would repurchase but it lasts forever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to find a new concealer that would be moisturizing, not emphasis my fine lines, match my skin tone for my pale skin, blend like a dream, stay put, cover my light baggage, make me look alert & bright, be affordable, and accessible. Sadly this really did none of the above. It is quite sheer and seems to hi-light my under eye baggage.