April 20, 2014 | 1104 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #219 Pencil Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by RJJ

Quality brush! I use this almost everyday and wash it three-four times a week and is always as good as new.
It's great for the outer V and you can really do a lot with this brush! Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by blackberry815

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love love love it! would buy it again if I lost it or something but I'm pretty sure this will last a long time.. my mac 239, 217, 219 and 242 are my staples! you can't paint a house without the right tools!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ilovechocolat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i really like this brush. i think its expensive, but i still gave it 5 lippies because i cannot find any dupe for this brush. it is truly unique. it is very precise at applying color and it makes it a lot easier to work on your outer v without overdoing it. it also smudges eyeliner well for a smoky look

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

Its kinda pokey. I also don't know what to use it for. I thought it would be a great crease brush, but no I was wrong. So I don't really use mine often. I would spend the money elsewhere. If it wasn't pokey, i think I would like this brush, the the bristles dissapoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I spent so much time trying to find a cheaper dupe of this brush. I bought several MAC travel sets, sonia kashuk brushes, essence of beauty, ecotools, SIGMA, ELF, Japonesque. FINALLY I just got a real one and it's AMAZING. None of the other brushes are the right combination of firmness, size, hair placement, etc. that make this brush so ideal for lining under the eye, smudging, and detailed outer corner work. I should have just bought one in the first place instead of wasting all that money on dupes. Same with the 266.

I think the MAC eye brushes are really something special...the face brushes can be duped but the eye brushes are worth the investment.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just couldn't get this to work well for me. I applied eyeshadow all over the place. It's either not enough or too much shadow.

I like small detailed brushes...not these. Going back. I found this brush very difficult to blend with also. Once I applied shadow over the paint pot, I couldn't apply another color without it looking too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great brush but why spend so much money on this brush when you can buy the essence of beauty brush for $5 and it works the same but softer!?!?!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by manda9794

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

best and easiest brush to define your eye. fits perfectly in the crease area to form the V. great for lining the lower lash line as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a very versatile brush. I use it to apply shadow on my lower lash line, highlight in the inner corners, or to do a very defined outer V. This type of brush isn't easy to find, and I think it's a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by iya6779

MUST have , versatile and so easy to use !! this alone can make your eyes look bigger by doing wiper stokes after putting your eyeliner on your lower lid ! helps define my crease !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No