January 30, 2015 | 977 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, for the price... I expected the durability to be longer, and, because it's a MAC brush and I heard they last forever. So, for me, it's common sense to not mess around with this brush when washing it because it can lose and shape, well, I overestimated this brush and did that and now some of the bristles are out of place and the tip of the brush is no longer stiff. But, it still does it's job - just not as good as it did the first time I got it.
I still think the bristles are one the best for picking up gel/creme since it picks up a lot and 1, you're not wasting product, and 2, you're not wasting time. I have the E.L.F. studio angled brush and it SUCKS since it's soft synthetic hair oppose to this one, you just dip it in very very lightly in the gel/creme liner and there you go!
Personally, I think it's worth the price... Then again, if you find another angled brush with this type of bristle, then go for that one, I don't do much research on angled brush to be honest... lolol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by sunkissedgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is so amazing for applying gel/cream liners. I have the MAC 209, 210, and 263. If I had to choose just one liner brush it would be the 266 hands down! I think that the natural hair bristles pick up more of the product and somehow applies it nicer. This brush can give me a natural thin line close to my lashes or a thicker more dramatic winged-out line. I bought mine at a CCO for $12!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Swoop

I bought this when I bought my blacktrack fluidliner and altho the price is a bit on the expensive side for such a little brush, i would defenitly buy it again. I use it for applying eyeliner and its just a great brush for me. Im very horrible with eyeliners, but I guess for ppl like me, its all about the brush you are using to apply it, because with this I can create the perfect line on my lids, which I never could do before.
So great for ppl who are new into the whole eyeliner thing or are just clumpsy as me, this thing is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Good for making wings with fluidlines and applying shadows on the lower lash line. May be a little difficult to control at first, but it's a good product overall. Needs cleaning a lot. I feel like I could get a cheaper angeled brush at the same quality somewhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My daily liner brush! I think it applys color too strongly for my brows( I actually use MAC's lip brush for them because it makes tiny strokes easier) but it's perfect for eyeliner! I love it! It apply's frosty and sparkley shades amazingly with no fallout. I've had tons of fun trying out diff eyeshadow shades wet as liner with this brush! I've stopped using pencil and liquid liner since purchasing it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this for Brow and eye liner purposes. I find this too wide for my brows, it works fine for eye liner. Id like to have a brush for my brows though, maybe I try the flat one next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by jennnifer1911

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally purchased this brush to apply brow powder as I have minimal eyebrows. Unfortunately this brush was not firm enough for the job and I feel a MAC #208 will do a much better job for me.
The reason I still gave this a high rating is that the quality of the brush is excellent, very very soft and does not shed at all. I feel it was my error in purchasing it for the eyebrows and it would probably do an excellent job for applying gel eyeliner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

I bought this brush when I bought my MAC gel eyeliner. I love this brush, lets me apply my eyeliner very smoothly. However, the price was quite expensive. If I can remember correctly it was around $38AUD just for the brush. Nevertheless I still love the brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mimifrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I love it so much that i have 2.. 1 for gel liner and one to fill in my brows. It's excellent for both. Especially if you're not that great with gel liners. I personally suck, but this brush has made it really easy for me. Definitely worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by coletteJ

I was sold this brush to use with my fluidlines and other gel eyeliners...its sucks for that IMO. The #209 is seriously 1000x better b/c its smaller and gives a more precise line. If you're considering buying the 266 check out the 209 instead. don't believe the hype...there are better brushes out there for lining. waste of my money. I have used it for brows and it works BUT since I have switched to pencils for filling in brows.