July 25, 2014 | 1749 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by pinkx23

i have tried many other brands of mascara but this is by far my favorite. it goes on smooth, and doesnt clump or flake off. it also comes off very easy when you wipe it off. it lasts the whole day without redoing it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by pinkylipstx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE i strayed away out of shear bordom just picked up a tube and popped some on an yesssssss i look like i am wearing fake lashes it's very lengthening which is number 1 for me i love the separation of it even if it looks like i have ten upper lashes better then having short clumpy thick lashes which i really hate my eyes really stand out and the thin formula is awesome i hate clumpy messes the formula does thicken with time but by then the tube is almost gone! You can sit there and build an build to get a volumized look which i have done but i know most people don't have the patience for that an why do that just go get something volumizing right? The price is great and i have never found anything i liked better even higher end products just do not deliver. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

Buy this mascara if you wish to have panda eyes within the next 2 hours. I only went for a movie and this made me look like I had a break down while watching Tangled. I threw it out after the first use, don't waste your money on this crap lol

Most memorable and most horrible mascara I ever used in my life!

LET THIS DIE MAYBELLINE!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst by far don't waste your money! The only reason I've heard that this product is pushed is because a few models like this and for the life of me I do not know why. The formula is bland....meaning it doesn't lift or give you volume. I've used a curler and it layed back down flat. I used to use this in high school because it was cheap but I wouldn't use it ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by lesyeuxbleu

I have given this mascara more than its fair share of chances but every time I give it another chance and repurchase it (only when it is very on sale) I regret it. I bought this 2 days ago because it was on clearance at my local drugstore and am sorry I did. The formula is terrible and the wand makes is very difficult to apply the product. At least I know to never buy this mascara again, no matter how on sale it is and will be sticking with my HG mascaras (L'Oreal Telescopic and Maybelline Falsies) only from now on.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by xodancefreak95

this mascara does absolutely nothing! the only thing that it might do is make your lashes a little darker. absolutely no lengthening or thickening though, i would definitely not recommend this ever!
sticking 2 my covergirl lashblast all the way!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Tara1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A few of my friends use this mascara and have for years. I had bought it before and recently revisited it. I am glad that I did because for $5.50 it does a great job. I had previously been using a Youngblood Mascara and this works just as good if not better! The formula is wet but buildable.

Update - I just bought the new one with the pink rubber wand/brush. The formula is amazing and so is the brush. For $5 this works just as well as some $20 or $30 high end mascaras that I have used. If you purchase this I know you will be pleasantly surprised. The new brush takes a little getting used to but it catches every little lash and lengthens beyond my expectations. I'm super happy with this item, especially given the low price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why Maybelline just won't let this die, and continues to push it. It's horrible. It doesn't thicken and it clumps like hell. It does lengthen them a bit, but I have much better mascaras that do that and so much more. This is one of those products that gets advertised everywhere and I have no idea why. Maybelline has discontinued much better mascaras, why not this one? Their Colossal Volum'Express mascara is so much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by makeupfeverobessiveness

This product is okay, but I don't really like the spaced out look it does to my lashes. But the consistancy is great, though I find it dries too quickly when I apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by vianna

I like the very black color and the fact that it does not dry out at all. HOwever, I hate the brush (I am thinking about using another brush) and I suspect that the brush is just a big part of why people hate this mascara. It is too small and the bristles are spaced out and not dense.