Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

4.3

talc, zinc stearate, corn starch, rice starch, iron oxides (color), diazoludinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, and fragrance
(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

on 8/6/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've never done a review on a product but this is a life saver! I use the powder to set my oily concealer and it lasts all day!

on 8/4/2013 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Omg I love this stuff! I have an oily t-zone and this stuff works like a charm. I do sometimes have to reapply but it is 5+ hours after. It creates this glow I can't explain. Every single time I have worn this powder I always get complements about my skin. Love it!

on 8/2/2013 4:48:00 PM

Use it everyday! Super cheap from the supplier!

on 7/30/2013 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love this powder, I have extremely oily skin and this powder keeps my face matte all day, I may have to use blotting paper if I'm heading out at night but it's just because I'm extremely fussy. It is a really fine powder and a little goes a LONG way. Absolutely love it. The only thing I don't like is that a lot of powder comes out when you try to get a little bit so wastage is a bit of a problem.

on 7/30/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw this on the Kim Kardashian blog of what her make up artist uses. I like how her face always looks glowy but it doesn't look shiny. I haven't really figured out how to contour with it yet because it barely shows up on my skin. I used it under my eyes to try to highlight my cheeks but it just doesn't show up. Before using the Banana Powder I would always have to carry around make up remover to remove little spots of black from my eyelashes touching my skin and making light black smudges and I haven't had to use it since I started putting on the Banana Powder. It takes away all the oil in your skin too and it doesn't make it look cakey. I want to try the Buff powder to see if it will work any better for lighter skin but if not I'll stick with the Banana Powder.

on 7/20/2013 8:47:00 PM

Great highlighting and setting powder for most skin tones with golden undertones and those with red undertones wishing to balance their complexion. I use it once in the morning to highlight my tzone and front of face. I only have to reapply 8-10 hours later if its really humid out. It gives me a nice luminous look thats mattified, not dewy. Really fair skin with pink under tones will not fare well with this powder, everyone else should buy the 3 oz shaker jar and a loose powder compact to transfer the powder into. Shaker jar is not convenient for makeup case ans purse

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I think this powder is a must have if you are olive or tan skinned, I am MAC Nc40-42 and Bobbi Brown Warm natural or Laura Mericer Warm Vanilla, this is great for me I usually use my elf brush (the flat top one) and rub this one photographs well also. a lot of more affordable then other loose powders go buy it!

on 7/10/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It's perfect for asian skin tone. I use it to set my BB cream. Bb creams are known to appear grayish. Setting it with Banana powder cancels the gray/white cast. It aslo "mattifies" the whole face. The only downside is the packaging. You need to transfer it to a sifter.

on 7/9/2013 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The powder does what it says - basically it is a good setting powder that is almost invisible on the face. It doesn't matify my combo skin, but it helps my foundation last longer. I use Bare Minerals face powder brush with it. I tried it over different foundations and it does create a beautiful, even, velvety finish. I always use make up setting spray on top of it though. What I don't like is the color, I have pale skin and the yellow is visible especially under my eyes where I don't put pronzer/blush, so I cannot say it is universally flattering on all skin tones. The packaging is not ideal either, too much coming out every time I shake a bottle. I also have translucent Ben Nye powder that I hope will perform better.

on 7/1/2013 8:07:00 AM

WOW.! this stuff is AMAZING. Where do I start.. The texture of the product is so light and smooth it is a great loose powder i use this to highlight the face, set concealer and set foundation the color of the powder is yellow though you may use it for any under toned skin it just works with any skin color I'd say.! Oh and little goes a very long way with this. The only thing i would change about this product is the way the powder comes out the powder is very loose and fine and once you open the lid and go to tap some powder out TOO much product just comes out I lost a lot of product at the start because of this.
Overall an amazing powder