Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer

4.1

Mineral oil, polybutene, diethylhexl succinnate, polyethylene, quaternium, dextrin palmitate, honey, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, beeswax, butylene glycol, cholestebedrol, lecithin, talc, triethyhexanoin, methylparaben, fragrance. May contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide.

on 5/5/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am C40 and use SX11 for this product. My skin is spotty from old acne marks and also have dark circles. This does wonders for these problem areas. It is rather thick and a little goes a long way. I mix a tiny dab of this with KA primer and apply. I am becoming a huge fan of KA products. have not been disappointed with anything I've tried.

on 3/15/2010 9:11:00 PM

I'm a make up artist specializing in bridal make up. Our country is very humid and I must say this is the best concealer out there!!! Doesn't cake but you have to have the right make up brush for this to achieve the "flawless" look without caking.

on 2/13/2010 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got this a few weeks ago, tried it as a concealer and thought "Holy cakeface" but after working with it several times I think this is one of the best concealers I have purchased. It comes in a burgundy screw-top container and for the amount of product you have to use per application, I imagine this will last me at least 1-2 years. I mix this on the back of my hand with a dab of my everday moisturizer and then apply with a concealer brush under and around my eyes. This gives me an amazing, well-rested look with a hint of "glow" that I have not been able to get with any other concealer. I learned that you cannot just smear this on as you are on your way out the door in the morning as it will look cakey, but if you take the time to mix and apply properly you will look well rested and amazing. For reference I am a PPP and got SX02. It's a tiny bit too light to use all over as foundation but just perfect for concealor. A+!

on 2/11/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought the color SX02 to use as an under eye concealer on my light skin. I have fairly dark circles.
You must take a tinny amount of this and mix it with your facial moisturizer. I used First aid Beauty ultra repair cream. 2/3 moisturizer to 1/3 SSE. This amazingly covered my dark circles better than anything I have ever tried. I could stay up all night long and this would cover the evidence! SSE is very potent and thick and has to be mixed just right and blended with a foundation brush to get the perfect effect.But done right...I'm talking flawless. So that being said this is not something that you slap on everyday and go. If you do not have lots of time to do your makeup..this is not for you. My husband is always rushing me to get out the door so alas I need something I can put on quickly. If you know of something that is maybe in stick form but works this well...Please let me know...

on 1/16/2010 6:38:00 PM

I always end up going back using this product. love it.

on 1/7/2010 8:26:00 PM

Dermablend in a designer dress (i love me some dermablend)

This stuff hangs in there when nothing else will and without discernable degradation.

that KA is gone is just wrong

on 12/29/2009 12:21:00 AM

Very pigmented and creamy. SX05 matches fair Asian skin well. As a concealer: good but settle into fine lines under the eyes. As a foundation: need to mix it with a moisturizer. There is no way someone can wear this alone, unless they need really, really super full coverage (like stage makeup). It will probably take a lifetime to finish this tiny pot.

on 11/8/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the coverage and versatility of this but its too emollient for me. I am super oily.

on 11/4/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

So this is really expensive, but after hearing such good things about it, I bought it during the Sephora FF sale. The good news is that the SX-02 is an exact match for my skin (I'm slightly lighter than an NW15). The bad news is that this is extremely pigmented. That seems to be what everyone liked about it, but to me, it looked masklike. And even though I used a tiny, tiny amount because a little really does go a long way- it still looked like a mask. Also, it emphasized any hint of dry skin. Maybe not such a good pick for the winter. It didn't cover any acne marks very well, either; it just blurred them.
However- as an undereye concealer, this is the best one I have ever found. It is AMAZING. Probably nothing will ever completely cover my dark circles, but this comes really close. I would never buy it again because it will probably last forever.

on 11/2/2009 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this is the best concealer out there. i am a concealer junkie and i was always looking for the next best concealer until i came across this 6 months ago. I have no need to even try another concealer. this is an amazing product. it gives flawless coverage and all you need is a small dab and it blends will but i use it with a foundation brush becaue it is thick but the good thing is it does not crease. the only other concealer that i was this please with is clea pu but this is better and cheaper.

Top Rated Kevyn Aucoin Products