Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/24/2005 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i absolutely love this eyeshadow! i have single eyelids and havn't found 1 eyeshadow that didn't look creepy on me till now. the lady at sephora put it on me and now i'm addicted!a big pricey but it's all worth it. very pretty pink/gold colour.

on 3/23/2005 7:10:00 PM

Gorgeous shimmery golden peachy shade. I love love love the consistency of Urban Decay non-glitter eyeshadows. Applies very smoothly and blends like a dream! I have yet to encounter an eyeshadow line that blends as nicely as Urban Decay! Would definitely re-buy!

on 3/10/2005 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

X: A story about love. UD's X is a highly recommended shade here on MUA and can be worn by just about every skin type out there. X is a beautiful coppery/pinkish eyeshadow (think Milani's Luminous or Nar's Orgasm blush) that is an amazing highlight/base shade. On my lids I put an olive green e/s and use X or another darker shade in my crease, and line my eyes with UD's Thames liquid eyeliner and 2 coats of soft black mascara. There's no glitter in this shade, if there is, then no significant amount is noticable on my skin. UD's shadow's last a long time, and for the price (15.00 at Ulta) it should. So, if you aren't used to wearing a coppery shade like I was, go ahead and try this eyeshadow out. I bet you will write your own X love story! [LLL/light brown hair/green eyes]

on 1/26/2005 2:28:00 PM

I was disappointed when I first tried X, because I expected it to show up more on my eye. But now I find myself reaching for it very often for daytime: it gives my eyes an understated gold gleam that's elegant but not obvious. Long-lasting, very soft: hope they don't discontinue this one!

I love this eyeshadow! I sometimes wet it and use it as a highlighter for my browbone and to contour my face! I apply it dry as an eyeshadow.

on 1/5/2005 11:22:00 AM

This eyeshadow shows up a lot more gold than pink on me but it's still pretty. I used to wear it all over my lower lid (I'm a warm PPP) which was more of an evening look for me. Lately I like using just a touch of it the center of my lid, right above the iris. It really brightens up any eye look and works really well for day. I don't think I would repurchase. I would rather look for something more pink and less gold. I'm eyeing GA #37 actually.

on 1/1/2005 7:26:00 PM

I thought this was a very pretty color but this just did not work for my cool FFF skin. It went on very sheer pinkish gold and was very hard to see on my skin. This would look much better on a darker toned warm skintone. I returned it and bought strip instead.

on 12/21/2004 5:45:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow! On my NC20 skin, it shows up a beautiful pinky gold. Sort of similar to Rose pigment, but more gold then pink. I got this in one of the powder palettes, and i will definitely repurchase the full size when i run out!

on 12/10/2004 7:19:00 PM

This color is generally gorgeous--but for whatever reason this particular shadow makes my eye skin look crepey and old! I am only 28, and am always shocked how this looks when I try to enjoy the pretty color on my eyes. Try before you buy! It might be better as a highlighter, but for me it doesn't work as a lid shade. Too too bad...

on 12/6/2004 5:06:00 PM

I love X eyeshadow. I am so glad that it didn't disappoint me like X blush did! Now in the pot X looks like a pinky-peachy color with gold highlights. On my MMM skin, it is a pale gold that I suppose you could say "leans" toward pink, but there is no obvious trace of pink when I wear it.

I love this shadow, my new favorite combo is X on the lid, MAC vanilla pigment to hightlight browbone, and MAC Bronze or UD Roach in the crease. A pretty glowy, bronzey gold look! continued >>

Top Rated Urban Decay Products