December 18, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by auroraleigh

I was disappointed when I first tried X, because I expected it to show up more on my eye. But now I find myself reaching for it very often for daytime: it gives my eyes an understated gold gleam that's elegant but not obvious. Long-lasting, very soft: hope they don't discontinue this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by SinfulDesires11377

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! I sometimes wet it and use it as a highlighter for my browbone and to contour my face! I apply it dry as an eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2005 11:22:00 AM More reviews by peaudane

This eyeshadow shows up a lot more gold than pink on me but it's still pretty. I used to wear it all over my lower lid (I'm a warm PPP) which was more of an evening look for me. Lately I like using just a touch of it the center of my lid, right above the iris. It really brightens up any eye look and works really well for day. I don't think I would repurchase. I would rather look for something more pink and less gold. I'm eyeing GA #37 actually.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was a very pretty color but this just did not work for my cool FFF skin. It went on very sheer pinkish gold and was very hard to see on my skin. This would look much better on a darker toned warm skintone. I returned it and bought strip instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! On my NC20 skin, it shows up a beautiful pinky gold. Sort of similar to Rose pigment, but more gold then pink. I got this in one of the powder palettes, and i will definitely repurchase the full size when i run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2004 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Siimie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is generally gorgeous--but for whatever reason this particular shadow makes my eye skin look crepey and old! I am only 28, and am always shocked how this looks when I try to enjoy the pretty color on my eyes. Try before you buy! It might be better as a highlighter, but for me it doesn't work as a lid shade. Too too bad...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbellle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love X eyeshadow. I am so glad that it didn't disappoint me like X blush did! Now in the pot X looks like a pinky-peachy color with gold highlights. On my MMM skin, it is a pale gold that I suppose you could say "leans" toward pink, but there is no obvious trace of pink when I wear it.

I love this shadow, my new favorite combo is X on the lid, MAC vanilla pigment to hightlight browbone, and MAC Bronze or UD Roach in the crease. A pretty glowy, bronzey gold look! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 11:14:00 AM More reviews by watermelon0719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color. On me, a GGG NC42, this looks like a golden color with slight peach-pink flashes when applied generously. I love to pair this with MAC Greensmoke, and it looks great as a wash with bight blue eyeliner on the upper lid (Christmas party look for this year). Overall, a very versatile buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by d_vine1147

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this E/s since april and have already hit metal. It's a beautiful peachy pinky golden. In Shamrock's picture of labeled UD eyeshadows, it's totally true to life if you've never seen this shadow in real life.
I love to pair it with plummy purples like Mac Hepcat. I'm a PPP, dark brown hair and hazel eyes and this is probably my all time favorite eyeshadow.
It's DEFINITELY worth the price. Im going to repurchase again. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very pretty rose/gold color, that i love using allover the eyelid. Looks great with my LLL skin. I love grabbing for this color.