MAC Harmony

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have NW25 skin and I LOVE this for contouring!

on 1/25/2011 3:16:00 PM

I really like this product, it's so good for contouring or warming up the face and you can use it on pretty much any skin tone, even my pale skin :)

This is my favourite blush EVER. I love it so much. I've been wearing it every day. It looks natural on my extremely pale skin and keeps me from looking like I'm dying. It's perfect for conturing and blends amazingly. So so so happy I found this, it's perfect.

on 1/9/2011 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this blush alot of the time I wear make up!!

It is easy to blend and perfect for a natural contour!!

I sometimes mix this with other MAC blush shades and I feel it is simply amazing. Matches any make up look and it's really buildable!

I will be getting this shade again for sure.

I have been using this for years now and I've no where near even started to wear into this powder.

It's worth every penny and suites alot of skin types/colours!!

it's great!

on 1/1/2011 7:33:00 AM

Amazing contour blush. For those who can wear this color blush..it looks really natural.

on 12/11/2010 10:14:00 AM

THIS IS THE BEST BLUSH I'VE EVER APPLIED ON MY CHEEKBONES. I PLEDGE HARMONY ETERNAL LOVE. PERIOD.

on 12/1/2010 10:01:00 AM

I use Harmony to contour my face and make my cheek bones look more visible because I am a wee bit chubby and I don't have defined cheek bones at all, I also use this to contour my nose. It a light brown, almost looks like a bronze, its a little lighter than chocolate milk. Looks great, goes with many shades for blush!

on 11/27/2010 10:34:00 AM

I would never need to buy this again.It's so soft i hardly have to touch my brush to it to get a huge amount of colour. SUPER pigmented. I use this for contouring although sometimes it seems a tad dark and a tad too bricky-brown coloured. I am quite fair skinned. but it has its contouring uses.

I dont find much staying power in MAC blushes I'm afraid. They fade after an hour or two and by the end of the day are completely gone if I didnt have time to reapply.

The thing I do like about MAC blushes is the smell. Most people think im mental, but I do think they have the most pleasant, soft aroma.

on 10/22/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a matte, warm beige blush. It almost gets the job done: Contours the cheeks and attempts to create that slightly sculpted effect. The only issue is, I can't seem to use it anywhere else but the cheeks, while still looking normal and not some orange-striped freak. Contour colors are supposed to be shadow-like, meaning they ought to mimic the natural shadow cast by the existing contours of the face, and that natural shadow is rarely warm, orangey or rosy; normally it's more ashy and dull. Now, I realize something even remotely greyish could never look right on any skin tone, but if only Harmony were to be just a tad taupier or slightly more muted, I think it would make a much more successful contour color. But being as it is, I think it works better as a bronzer rather than a contour powder. It's a beautiful summer blush, but I wouldn't repurchase for sculpting. "Sculpt" is the one to do that.

on 10/1/2010 4:46:00 AM

I purchased after watching some videos on contouring on youtube and reading the reviews on MUA. Many people seemed to recommend this blush as an ideal contouring powder and I love it for that purpose! Perfect matte shade for my fair complexion as it's neither too dark or light, plus not overly pink in undertones. Very pigmented and finely milled which makes it easily to blend and buff into my skin.

Popular Blush Products