MAC Harmony

4.4

I am honestly OBSESSED with this. It's been my go-to blush every day for the past 3 weeks since I've bought it. I don't know what it is...it brings polish and depth to my face. I just really love how it looks. This is definitely going to be a permanent staple in my bag. I am so glad I decided to give MAC face products (color only) another try, because I really love this blush.

So i never put blush even though I am NC20 pale. I just haven't figured out how to put it that would look flattering on my round face. But I saw pixi2woo's contouring videos and I was like I have to try this! AND it's great great great! In the pan it looks quite dark but if u just dab your brush once/twice and put it on and blend it, it looks very natural. I am not into the bronzing craze so i only use it to contour my cheeks. I use the sephora angled brush and blend with a powder brush.
Contouring with harmony was seriously among the best makeup tricks I picked up from pixi2woo.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love harmony and I think it's really versatile as a highlight shade or a bronzer when I'm feeling washed out looking. Awesome staying power and I thing it looks nice blended out with a rosey pink.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for contouring i love this. i really wanted to try blunt but obviously its discontinued and this is the darkest neutral i could find, its pretty good. its not too pink or too orange or anything its just the perfect colour for contouring. usually products end up turning quite orange on my skin so i was quite worried when buying this online but i love it! its quite pigmented and also its really buildable too in case you wanted to create soft or harsh contour, its perfect i would definately buy this product again im really pleased with it. In my opinion its the best contouring blush mac provides with its range.

I've been using this as a contour for the past few weeks, and although I really liked it, I've broken out in a really suspicious line where I've been contouring, so I think this is the culprit. :( If you're breakout prone, beware!

I have light/medium skin and I found this could easily make me look muddy, so I'd either use a smaller brush and then blend it out or just a big fluffy powder brush and just apply really delicately.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this for the purpose of contouring, but not necessarily for the purpose of making my face glow.

I think Harmony is a great MAC blush for contouring, and will help you achieve sculpted cheeks. Harmony is a matte, brownish red shade, so it might not be suitable for all skin tones. I like that this blush is matte, so it doesn't add additional shimmer like some bronzers. Harmony is supposed to be one of the lighter bronzer/blushes at MAC, but it is very pigmented so use it with a light hand!

Although this bronzer/blush works well as a "sculpter", this product doesn't wow me. I would recommend this to others looking for a product to help contour, but I do think Harmony is just average.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have NW25 skin and I LOVE this for contouring!

I really like this product, it's so good for contouring or warming up the face and you can use it on pretty much any skin tone, even my pale skin :)

This is my favourite blush EVER. I love it so much. I've been wearing it every day. It looks natural on my extremely pale skin and keeps me from looking like I'm dying. It's perfect for conturing and blends amazingly. So so so happy I found this, it's perfect.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this blush alot of the time I wear make up!!

It is easy to blend and perfect for a natural contour!!

I sometimes mix this with other MAC blush shades and I feel it is simply amazing. Matches any make up look and it's really buildable!

I will be getting this shade again for sure.

I have been using this for years now and I've no where near even started to wear into this powder.

It's worth every penny and suites alot of skin types/colours!!

it's great!