Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This definitely makes my mascara last longer, I used it on one eye and not the other... The side with this under my mascara definitely looked better for much longer.
I used it under my favourite Chanel Inimitable Waterproof and it definitely boosts the look of the lashes as well.

on 4/26/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

this is a good product. I will probably purchase again because I think it does make my lashes look fuller, especially when I pair it with Lancome Definicils. But there are probalby cheaper clones on the market.

on 4/25/2011 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What a letdown. After reading all the rave reviews on MUA I thought I'd found the perfect complement to my Hypnose mascara. I'm usually happy to splurge on quality products but this is a real RIP OFF! One coat of this completely flattened my curled lashes. In terms of volumising and lengthening, it was only so-so. Isn't a primer supposed to enhance the appearance of your lashes? This managed to achieve the complete opposite at a hefty $50 SGD. AWFUL.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I had to buy this after hearing the amazing reviews. I bought this off eBay, it was still quite exy. If you are looking for something that makes your lashes smooooooooth then give this a go. I stopped using this because it defeated the purpose of my mascara - I use mascara to create a defined, dramatic look (thickness and length are important). When I applied Cils Booster, it made my lashes smooth but that was about it. It definitely did not allow my mascara to lengthen or volumize my lashes.

Pros:
- smoothes lashes

Cons:
- doesn't allow for mascara to lengthen or add volume
- price

on 3/25/2011 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

If this wasn't so expensive, I would definitely keep it around! I have a tube right now and I love it. It makes any mascara look great on top of it. I like to use it for nights out because it really adds length and volume to the lashes. You just apply like regular mascara, goes on white, and after letting it dry for a few seconds, put whatever mascara you like on top. This makes even cheap mascaras like Great Lash look good. Highly recommend this for any mascara junkies out there!

on 3/23/2011 11:21:00 PM

My boyfriend bought me this booster knowing I love Lancome and was looking for something to boost my eyelashes. At first I was amazed, I loved how glamorous it made them look. Added length and volume like it promises to do. HOWEVER, I was told it was supposed to prevent my eyelashes from falling out and it did the opposite. I know quite a few people who actually had their lashes break off with this product as well. I'm really disappointed because of how great it looks on, but I also heard that it just isn't made for some people and others don't really have the same problem. So I guess it's just trial and error. Good luck!

on 3/10/2011 8:26:00 PM

If this didn't make my lashes slightly crunchy, this would get a perfect rating. It really increases the length of my lashes, but not the thickness. It also makes my mascara last much longer. My lashes aren't as soft with it, but I'll survive.

on 3/4/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is one of those white mascara bases you put on before you apply your mascara (like those by L'Oreal and Revlon) and frankly, IMO it's nothing but a gimmick to make you spend more money. Any mascara worth its salt will have this built into its formula. I got this in a free gift--thank God I didn't pay good money for it!--and I'm using it, but I would not re-purchase,since I'm sure it's pretty expensive. Don't waste your money, either.

on 2/26/2011 12:15:00 AM

Best mascara primer ive ever used hands down no offense to shiseido...da lancome one omg lengthens my short asian lashes like no other n makes all my mascaras looking flawless:) its quite pricey but if i splurge on this drugstore mascars(which r just as good as high end:)) look flawless so i xan save money by not buying high end ones...however i do wanna try some new ones...hopefully the majolica majorca one is good:)

on 2/11/2011 11:15:00 AM

I got this as a sample. I have long eye lashes anyway, so I wasnt expecting any real changes...but OMG, this stuff totally made my lashes look longer. I seriously didnt think anything of all the lash boosters that have hit the market recently and I cant compare this one to any other brand, but I will for sure buy this in full size when my sample is finished. LOVE IT.