MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

on 8/13/2011 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a very densely packed small brush. It's great for applying color on the lids. I think I will buy two of these.

on 8/5/2011 9:29:00 AM

It does pick up colour well but I find it a bit small for an all over wash of colour. It is great to work with smalle areas though. It it super soft and doesn't shed at all. Definitely an investment you won't regret.

I love this stuff to pack colour to the lid, just tap tap tap the eyeshadow to the lid, and i will get the perfect colour. A must have brush for me..

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this brush! It feels like it will last forever, it feels really strong and sturdy. It is absolutely perfect for a variety of things, particularly packing on color. It is so soft and makes doing eye makeup very easy!

on 8/1/2011 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great brush, definitely not worth the price. Will make due with a cheaper one in the future.

on 7/27/2011 6:54:00 PM

i love this brush. Yes, you can get others cheaper, but just do yourself a favor and dont spend money trying to find a duplicate. This is the brush to have, along with the 217 and 219. I use this every day and it is excellent for packing on color without fallout. It really picks up low pigmented eye shadow and does a nice job of packing it in. get it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Sure, this brush is nice and stiff, can pack on color nicely, and even add highlight. And don't get me wrong, I quite like this brush. It's just here in lil' ol' New Zealand we have to pay around 50-60 dollars, which is completely UNWORTH it. Thankfully I only got it as a gift so didn't have to waste the money myself. The handle is nice and sturdy, of high quality. But the bristles ended up scratching my skin, which was not a nice feeling. Plus, I got a 15 pc set off of E-Bay for 12 bucks, and there was a brush in there that did the exact same job as the 239, except a bit better. I prefer that no-name brand of brush even better than the 239.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

BEST EYE BRUSH IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I cannot live without this brush. It does everything as others have said. It shades and packs on color nicely and evenly. It blends effortlessly. It can be used in the crease and to line the lower lash line. It can even be used for your highlighter brush. Other non eye purpose uses for this brush is concealing and highlighting cheekbones. I love this brush to death, I love it so much that I currently own 12 of these and want to get a 13th one even, maybe( I'm addicted @.@).. so I can rotate them even more w/o washing them daily after each use. If you use 1 eye brush or want to buy 1 good eye brush, let it be this one you won't regret it. This brush does everything and more and it last forever! My oldest 239 brush is currently 8 years old and works like brand new, it never sheds or loses its greatness, thought the silver lettering has rubbed off with long term use but thats not even close to being a problem. HG eye brush for life here!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a million different brushes but this is def my fav and I use it everyday for every look. If I was stranded on an island and could only have one brush, this would be it. It is my everything brush. Application whether cream, minerial, pressed, wet, dry, whatever always looks even and amazing. You can use this in the crease. It can blend. It is also great to line the bottom lashes. It can blend, highlight, whatever. Its great! If you only buy one brush in your life, this should be it. Very high quality. I use this brush everyday and wash it every night and it is still full and perfect and I've had mine about 4 years. It's not loose or anything. It's numbers have rubbed off because of the extensive use but Id hardly call that a complaint compared to everything this brush has done for me. Could not live without this brush. If you don't own it, get it!!!

on 6/4/2011 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I would die without this brush. I use it really pack on powder eyeshadow. It's the perfect size for shading, contouring and if you turn it on its side you can even do some neat highlighting for the eye area. It's good quality, it doesn't shed and the handle is nice and firm. But like I said before it's amazing because it can really grip the product and deposit it.

Popular Makeup Brushes