October 1, 2014 | 1901 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I don't care what this product is "supposed" to be - I use it as a blush (for reference I am around NW15), and I LOVE it. It was the first blush I found that worked for my skin tone without making me look clownish or feverish. I also like my NARS sex appeal (peachier and less shimmer) and loreal baby blossom (sheerer, believe it or not) but this is still my favorite. It adds just the right amount of believable, neutral-to-cool toned baby pink color to my cheeks with SUBTLE shimmer (I hate frosty or outright glittery makeup anywhere except my eyes!). The lasting power is excellent, and you do get a lot of product for the (hefty) price tag. I don't notice a scent to it like everyone keeps talking about, but thats fine by me. I would repurchase this product, but I don't see myself running out anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tunmim

Love this product! From the color, the smell, the cute package.... I always feel happy every time I open the box, smell it and wear it! I have medium skin tone, so at first I was afraid that the color might be too light for me, but it isn't. My face look younger, brighter and very natural. Love Love Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an everyday staple for me. There is no shimmer which I love. Just a believable pink for fair skin. It only takes a swipe or two so this blush is going to last me forever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, I though Dandelion was far too pale, even for me. I wear porcelain shades of foundation from the Estee Lauder and Bobbi Brown lines so I'm really fair. Dandelion packed more of a punch than I imagined. It is the pale pink cheek I've been yearning for. As much as I love the pale shades of pink offered by Bobbi Brown, they are very pigmented. I often end up applying too much and having to tone it down with some translucent powder. Dandelion applies effortlessly and seems pretty goof proof. If you are looking for a soft pink cheek, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

Dandelion is truly every thing I've wanted in a blush. It has taken the spot of my Tarte 12-hour blush. These are a few reasons why: 1. Blends flawlessly and easily; 2. Actually stays on, doesn't fade (big plus for me since my skin is oily); 3. Has a warm shimmer to it that has brightening properties (as opposed to my Tarte, which made my skin look dull and flat). I love the way Dandelion applies, it gives my skin a creamy glow. I love it's brightening properties and colors to make me look awake and alive. It just makes my skin look clear and fresh. I tried this in high school and I don't remember being impressed, but I am in love now. I am so happy I purchased this and will continue to do so.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfume is a no go fo me. Surprised to find it in a powder product. I also don't like the packaging. I recommend trying this on before buying as it may no be noticable on all skin colours. It is over $50 in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

I am a pale red-head with green eyes and this is the best colour blush I have ever used. It goes really well with my skin tone and colouring and it really brings out the green in my eyes. I found this product when I was 17 and I still use it 9 years later!

It goes on evenly and gives you a slightly flushed healthy look. I love the texture and scent of this blush. The brush that comes with is okay, but not great and I wish that this product had a bit more staying power. If I put my make up on at 9 in the morning, I have to re-apply blush around 2-3 in the afternoon (which isn't that bad, but still).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Excellent blush! Gorgeous color, slightly shimmery, but it looks more luminous than glittery. (Unlike NARS Super Orgasm, it doesn't leave chunks of glitter all over your cheeks.) This color is flattering on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Auguststars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I am very fair, in fact, I am Irish. I also have some old acne scarring and a few pock marks, so I can't use anything with a shimmer.I have been looking for the right color, and this is the perfect shade for me! It is not too dark, not too peachy, and again..no shimmer. Long wear and perfect year round color!! My only wish is that it was a little less than $28.00.. But, it is amazing..Try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have found my HG blush with this one. I was apprehensive at first as I was purchasing it online and had heard that it isn't pigmented and doesn't show up, but I thought I'd give it a try. I am in between NC and NW 15 in MAC, and a beige 0 in Alima Pure, and this blush gives the prettiest, most natural flush of any blush I've ever tried. It looks a bit light in the pan even to me, but it is just beautiful. It looks like I'm actually blushing when I wear this one, or like I've been outside in the cold for a bit. It has a teeny bit of shimmer to it, but it isn't really noticeable when you apply it. It also has a nice scent to it, which is kind of weird to me honestly, but I don't mind it.

Pros:
Beautiful color for pale skin
Not too shimmery, more of a satin finish
Can be applied lightly or heavily without looking clownish
Doesn't break me out
Has a scent
Looks very natural
HG for me

Cons:
Has a scent- if you are super allergic to perfumes, perhaps try in the store first to be sure that it won't upset you
I am love/hate about benefit's box packaging- it's cute but kind of clunky and big