September 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by JDNT

I have this in soft black and it looks very good. I just like the normal look and don't really smudge it alot, but occasionally I do and it's perfect for both looks.
This worked so well I stopped using my Shu Uemura liquid (glitter) eyeliner and lancolme brown eye liner after awhile.

The only downside is that sometimes it won't glide on smoothly and I have to reapply- but it's not a big problem because this rarely happens.

Definitely recommended eyeliner (I got mine as a gift, but the price doesn't seem to be outrageous).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in black, and I LOVE it. It's very opaque, and glides on so nicely. Doesn't smudge on me in the inner corners of my eyes like a lot of other eyeliners do.

Often you can find these on a deal too (like 2 for $8), so it's very reasonably priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by AngelJoanna123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

It is a fairly decent eyeliner. I wasn't much for me. I found pencil eyeliner so much easier. It wasn't very good for my waterline but for my top lash it was ok. I don't really like it because I had it in my pocket and I bumped into something and completely broke. I think the plastic is way to weak because no other eyeliner has done that to me. The only good thing about is that you don't have to sharpen it but I'd rather have to sharpen my eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my favorite eyeliner...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is amazing in my opinion, I have this one in brown. It was easy to apply, lasted really long. One thing I really liked about it was that it was retractable and glides on your lids very smoothly.
Just a great eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by twitchyhug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Sugar Plum, (pinky-purple) and I wasn't really expecting good colour but it was vibrant and sparkly, looks amazing on. Only trouble is that it can gather in the crease after a while, but that's easily fixable.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner isn't very pigmented so it took a while for the colour to come. If you have oily lids this product creases and doesn't last long. i tried it on my waterline but it didn't work. The price was really cheap but the quality was awful. What i liked was the packaging because all you have to do is twist it and it comes up plus it comes with a cap.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by rach82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are okay- I usually love Avon products- purchased 3 of these in the Emerald Glow (dark green), Smoky Diamond (gunmetal grey), & Sugar Plum (dark purple). I don't think these are very pigmented at all actually- they are creamy & easy to apply, but I can barely make the color distinction once applied. They also do not hold up on my oily skin, especially on my lower lash line- I've tried all 3 colors now, applying in the morning before work, then by lunch they're practically gone! They don't run, which is good, but they're just.....meh. Not a horrible product if you're looking for lighter color/a more "natural" look, but I like my eyeliner to really show up, especially when I'm wearing fun colors. Otherwise, what's the point? Might as well grab my brown liner instead. I'll probably use these as emergency back-ups or give them away. Will not repurchase, but would be willing to try other/updated versions of these, as I love Avon & I think these could be improved.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

This liner has decent staying power - better than Revlon Colorstay but not as good as Styli Style.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the black and cosmic brown. Both colors are pigmented and go on very smoothly without any tugging. It's a very creamy liner! But if you want to use this on your waterline, look elsewhere! This does NOT stay on the waterline at all and if you put it on your lower lash line, it'll smudge by the end of the day. It's great for the lids though.
I don't like that when I'm applying it, sometimes it twists the liner back down into the tube...And it's not really "self-sharpening", but you can still get a thin line.