January 29, 2015 | 1984 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by rawcus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have these in a handful of shades. I use Cosmic Brown daily and it's a go-to. Not quite as smooth to apply as UD 24/7 Bourbon (my other favourite brown pencil), but the colour is a deeper and truer chocolate brown, there's no shimmer and it lasts almost all day. It's a failsafe for work and a good match with almost every shade of eyeshadow.

I know there's probably better out there amongst the high end brands, but this costs a fiver and delivers daily with no smudging - even on the bottom lid. Love the packaging - it's retractable and the pencil is exactly the right width - no need to sharpen either! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

I'm always on the search for the perfect eyeliner. I have asian eyes with the awkard fold (not hooded though) in the middle of my eyelid so basically all eyeliners (except liquid) crease on me. This one along with Revlon's Colorstay eyeliner are the best I've tried so far. They're not completely smudge-proof and are not waterproof but it can last me almost through the entire day (which is saying a lot!). I also have the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners but that one smudges quite easily on me. I always use a primer and wear eyeshadow underneath. I love this eyeliner also for the packaging because it's a retractable! Will definitly buy more. I'm constantly stocking up on it since it's super cheap when it's on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner worked very nicely for me. I have it in Midnight Blue and it looks pretty with my eyes. It stays on well, and isn't that difficult to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by JDNT

I have this in soft black and it looks very good. I just like the normal look and don't really smudge it alot, but occasionally I do and it's perfect for both looks.
This worked so well I stopped using my Shu Uemura liquid (glitter) eyeliner and lancolme brown eye liner after awhile.

The only downside is that sometimes it won't glide on smoothly and I have to reapply- but it's not a big problem because this rarely happens.

Definitely recommended eyeliner (I got mine as a gift, but the price doesn't seem to be outrageous).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in black, and I LOVE it. It's very opaque, and glides on so nicely. Doesn't smudge on me in the inner corners of my eyes like a lot of other eyeliners do.

Often you can find these on a deal too (like 2 for $8), so it's very reasonably priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by AngelJoanna123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

It is a fairly decent eyeliner. I wasn't much for me. I found pencil eyeliner so much easier. It wasn't very good for my waterline but for my top lash it was ok. I don't really like it because I had it in my pocket and I bumped into something and completely broke. I think the plastic is way to weak because no other eyeliner has done that to me. The only good thing about is that you don't have to sharpen it but I'd rather have to sharpen my eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my favorite eyeliner...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is amazing in my opinion, I have this one in brown. It was easy to apply, lasted really long. One thing I really liked about it was that it was retractable and glides on your lids very smoothly.
Just a great eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by twitchyhug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Sugar Plum, (pinky-purple) and I wasn't really expecting good colour but it was vibrant and sparkly, looks amazing on. Only trouble is that it can gather in the crease after a while, but that's easily fixable.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner isn't very pigmented so it took a while for the colour to come. If you have oily lids this product creases and doesn't last long. i tried it on my waterline but it didn't work. The price was really cheap but the quality was awful. What i liked was the packaging because all you have to do is twist it and it comes up plus it comes with a cap.