Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 11/27/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont get why people keep talking about this fragrance. For me, it's just normal. Too strong and a little bit old, I think. I'm 16 and dont like it, but my mom is 50 and she absolutely love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this from a friend and payed $40 for 1.7 edp absolutely a great buy! I do not wear this often, This perfume if perfect for special occasions also, during fall/ winter season. The scent is overpowering if you put too much. I feel sophisticated and classy wearing this perfume

on 11/2/2013 10:16:00 PM

Overall I like it, but it takes some time.... during the first hour or so it has this bubble-gum-like scent on me, but it fades after a while and leaves a feminine smell that I somehow find to smell like some sort of business woman. strong and compenent, yet feminine and sexy.

on 11/2/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I have really mixed feelings about this fragrance. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. I have gotten compliments while wearing this but not to the extent that I would like :)

So I think I'll stay away from this perfume in the future.

on 10/30/2013 4:39:00 PM

I just bought this from SDM in Toronto.
I love the scent, best perfume i've used so far.
However, it's pretty expensive... I paid 155 CAD for a 100ml bottle...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Powder, that was my first thought. And then tonka beans or maybe opoponax. The scent is absolutely divine. It seems you can never go wrong with a Chanel. Hell, I was raised on them. But I had other ideas as a teen. I became an independent. A hippie. I believed in free will, free-thinking and free spirits. Which is probably why I am such a firm believer in addressing all levels of perfumes. I've met women from so many places who, in their lives, can only dream of owning a bottle of Chanel. Those of us who do, should greatly appreciate what we have before us. But always understand there are perfumes greater than this and perfumes lesser than this house, also. It is only a commodity in the wide world of fragrances. It is only a name, and should never be judged solely by that.
Sweet florals knock on the door to say hello and ask to visit, sweet patchouli barges in and stays, all the while powdering her nose, drinking her Chai tea. Where are these ladies? In a dusty cabin in the early Spring. A cabin that has yet to cleaned from last Summer's visitors. It's a bit dank in the cabin, the windows haven't been opened for months. It's musty. It's a place they all enjoy and have pleasant memories of and every season brings a different flavor to the structure. Sometimes pleasant, sometimes not, but it's always a roof over their heads. So they keep coming back. These are my images of Coco Mademoiselle.
And yes, Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle will do that to people. Draw you back for visits time and time again. That's what Chanel is about once you reside with these perfumes. You find yourself re-visiting them season-by-season. They're as classic and staid as a log cabin in the woods. They simply belong there. But one doesn't spend all season in that cabin. Just as one shouldn't spend all their time with only one perfume.
Multifariousness is what makes one unique and opens ones eyes to the world. Diversity allows you to see and appreciate minute differences. I haven't met a Chanel I don't appreciate for its variances, but I've also learned to appreciate a less costly perfume made with well intentions because of it.
Top Notes: Orange, Mandarin Orange, Orange Blossom, Bergamot.
Middle Notes: Mimose, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang.
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Opoponax, Vanilla, Vetiver, White Musk.

on 10/24/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG and signature scent, I've worn it for more than 6 years (since I was 20) and will always have it on hand. At first it seems slightly sharp and very strong, but it soon develops into this amazing soft, warm, rich and classy scent that just feels so comforting and simply RIGHT to wear. Especially in colder weather I cannot get enough of Coco Mademoiselle and I love the great staying power - it makes me so happy to smell it during the day on my skin, clothes and hair. People compliment me when I'm wearing it, and my boyfriend loves it. Plus the bottle is very beautiful. My mom wears it too, and it suits her just as well, so it's definitely not just for "mademoiselles". A true timeless classic in my book.

on 10/18/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Such a classy and sophisticated scent! I always say this perfume, or Chloe by Chloe will be the scent I wear for my wedding. I love the lasting power of this. I wore this for New Years eve of last year and put on 3 spritz at 8pm. I could still smell it after dancing and sweating all night long, and waking up with this scent on me still! There is nothing to not like about this

on 10/14/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is just a perfect fragrance! I wore it when it was just out, and I absolutely loved wearing it. The only reason I stopped wearing it was because a lot of people wear it. And with a lot I mean almost every female living in this country. And I hate to be snobby but also a lot of women who wear it while being dressed like they just rolled out of bed on the schoolrun. So, no, will not rebuy.

on 10/11/2013 7:41:00 AM

sexy and feminine. if you apply too much, it's overpowering. price is steep, but you don't need a lot anyway. overall it's a good one. i sometimes wanna try and i do use other perfumes, but always go back to this one. guys love it too.

Popular Fragrances