April 18, 2014 | 944 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by nayre

I really like this. I'm not good at describing scents, but I agree with previous reviewer and it definitely doesn't smell cheap. It lasts a very long time on me and I always get complimented on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by vanegar14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What's with all the hype ??? It smells like a cheap prostitute if you ask me. The longevity is amazingly disturbing though. After taking a shower, I was still able to smell it on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by adinamereuta

it's a great perfume for me - I have EDT, as EDP seemed a bit too strong. it lasts a few hours and it makes me feel great, so feminine. my husband loves this one too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Angieyun

Favorite scent! After gotten this samples after buying the chance perfume, I fell in love with the scent! It becomes my everyday wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

Nice perfume if you like floral scent. A bit too headache inducing for me still. Will not purchase again for that reason

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

I noticed this perfume on my roommate . I was blown away... Amazing... . Feminine, sexy, very floral. When my roommate was spraying it on herself the fragrance stayed in the room for a long time.
Later, I bought it for 90$ or 95$ Pricey! But I didn't regret. I bought it three and a half years ago and there is a little left on the bottom and I feel the fragrance is stronger than in the beginning . May be it has expiration date, which I didn't notice on the box. The fragrance got really overpowering, almost nausiating. I feel dizzy now. But this is because I kept it too long!
It lasts my whole working day(8, 9 hours). And I got a lot of compliments wearing it.
I'm still in love with this perfume! Will buy it in a couple of years, if it still be on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

Given the hype surrounding this fragrance, I fully expected to be underwhelmed - but it totally blew me away.

Citrus, patchouli, sweetness, with the perfect addition of some floral in there - and it's so warm that it sinks in my skin. It's rather less like a fragrance and sort of becomes part of me - that may sound ridiculous, but for me, that's what it does. The drydown is gorgeous - and the sillage conservative, as long as I don't overdo it.

It's one of those rare scents that has people saying,"you smell amazing!" rather than,"what's that perfume you have on." I find that I do quite well with most of Chanel's fragrances - they work well with my chemistry - but this one and Allure Sensuelle really stand out.

Normally, I would totally complain about the price - but I love it so much that I can't. I also love the bottle - and the glass topper.

I love trying new scents, and I have 20+ bottles of fragrance in my possession right now, but this one is what I am constantly reaching for. That says a lot.

I don't think this scent is for certain age groups - I think it depends on how it works for you (as with all scents). Don't be put off by the marketing. Just try it.

Highly recommended.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Wisteria005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this perfume, but I want to love it! Especially for the price.. I think I paid around $80 for it. It's a very girly smell, but it tends to fade after about three hours. So that's a downfall for me, and I'm not sure if it's just my body chemistry that makes it fade. The packaging is very beautiful, and it looks great on my vanity.

Overall: The scent is very nice and the packaging is awesome, but I would suggest layering it with a similar scent if you are prone to scents fading on you.

Cheyenne

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by willhe2020

i love me sum coco mademoisell its second to Chanel #5 just cant get enuff of chanel fragrances

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Neil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all time favourite fragrance. Chanel and I have great chemistry. All her fragrances work well on me. Not all perfumes do. North American fragrance is very bitter on me! Aren't I lucky I have to buy French perfume. I love the magic of the Oriental spices. Rose, jasmine, patchouli, vetiver, vanilla and white musk. Yummy. A real mood
setter and not the for office. Use it with a light hand, it is strong and still smells delicious
the next morning. Put in on at least 30 minutes before you go out. Coco M. needs times to settle down to a perfect note before going public. The long lasting life of all Chanel EDT makes the price bearable,in the bottle and on the body. My bottle is at least 3 years old and still good as new.
Spray it on yourself in the store, walk around the mall for 20 minutes then sniff it. Do not rub it. That is the real scent. Not on a paper card. Fragrance needs your skin to marinate and reflect your personal chemistry.Coco Chanel was an amazing woman. A rule breaker and a trendsetter. Read about her. And enjoy her legacy.

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No