November 23, 2014 | 1644 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I smelled this perfume was at a friend's house when I was younger and we were going to a club. Then I encountered it again in the club's bathroom, where you can use perfumes before heading back out. In both of these instances my sister-in-law was also out with us. And then shortly thereafter, wouldn't you know it, I smelled it on her. Turns out that she and her sister went out and both purchased this. She liked the fact that it's popular and a famous brand. I never purchased it myself because it's expensive and I couldn't justify this expense to myself, given how many perfumes I already have laying around. And I just didn't want to smell exactly like all of these other people around me, because I have now associated this perfume with these people who always wore it before me. The mind associates smells with certain people and places and events, and I'm not sure if I want to be reminded of my younger clubbing days every single day that I would put this on. Those were such fun days, but it was a different chapter in my life and I don't know if I want to smell that every day when I would use this and to smell just like everyone else around me. I love this perfume and every time I go to a department store I spray some on myself and enjoy its smell for the rest of the day. I do have gift card accumulated, so perhaps I will purchase this on my birthday eventually. Time will tell. But if everyone around me wasn't wearing it, then I'm sure I would have purchased it long ago. It would just be silly for everyone to smell identical.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent. The very first time when I smelled this on my friend's wrists I FELL IN LOVE, it felt like i finally found what i've been looking for all my life. It felt like a dream it was fantastic! And i run to the department store and bought this that day. And now i wear this every single day. It 100% suits my personal style. I love the bottle, it is simple yet very lovely. And it smells divine-it's not girly but it's feminine, classy, elegant, warm and glamorous without craziness. I instantly feel more confident stays longer on clothes than my skin. And the smell may seem strong to some people so i recommend this wearing in the colder months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

Love the scent. Packaging is great. I would continue to buy it even if the cost went up 200%

Whenever I buy a new bottle I stock up on roll on samples, they are great to carry in your purse, or when you are traveling.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by FancyShmancy

After reading such wonderful reviews about Coco Mademoiselle, I was so eager to smell this for myself! I visited the fragrance counter today and was so excited as I sprayed the tester onto my neck!
Oh my goodness!!! URGH!!! What a disappointment! Being a big name like Chanel, I was really shocked at just how offensive this fragrance is. It is the complete opposite to what I'd read about it being "as light as a petal". It was over-powering, SOOOO strong after only one squirt, and what I would describe as a headache in a bottle. Never Again!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a sample of this when it first came out & I was in LOVE! Simply gorgeous smell <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

oh my god this is the best smelling fragrance I've encountered in a long time. I wish my mom wore it too just so I could smell it more, cus obviously your nose can get used to anything after a while, and wearing a fragrance is for making yourself feel a certain way, not just for the scent. I'm used to inexpensive sweet scents, musk and/or vanilla blended in to add depth to a fruity scent. I've never never NEVER been a floral perfume person, it always smelled like old lady to me. I mean this better be unique for the price, but it really does smell like NOTHING I've ever experienced in my entire life. it's ever so slightly floral, but it smells fresh and young--for the first time, a floral fit for a 21 year old, not for my grandma. I guess this parfum has something(s) that I've never smelled before ? that's the only reason I can think of for this to be so special. but I'm happy it's so special, I might have found my signature scent. :) so freaking happy. seriously I'm in love. never discontinue this Chanel.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Raquel100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells exactly like a blast of chemical bug spray on me. It shrieks. I thought I was going to pass out! Anyway, glad I don't like it - found out that Chanel does in fact test on animals.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by FabJennie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this perfume for years 5+ and I've only been threw 1 Large bottles but I don't wear it everyday (I am now on number 2 which is still very full). I was not a fan of No. 5 it gave me a migraine every time I tried it. Coco Mademoiselle was much softer and less musky cider like (if that makes any sense). Its worth every penny. It has a powder, sweet (flower like), cider musk smell. Its very feminine but not girly, mature but not too mature (Blvgari and Hermes has a mature smell to me-Reference). Its a beautiful balance and only take one if not two sprays for it to be enough to last you all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by maico27

A truly feminine fragrance... Not too strong, Not too light. Its like a girl turning into a woman kinda scent. Very sophisticated yet their's a touch of shyness. Good for evening ocassion for its elegant feel. Love.Love.Love

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by taromo

The absolute best fragrance! I've tried to find another that I like equally as much because of the hefty price tag on this one but nothing else compares and believe me I've tested out tons of other fragrances even many that cost just as much. This one just has the most gorgeous scent ever! Everytime I wear it I get at least a few compliments from people on how good I smell or asking what fragrance I'm wearing. It's such a lovely fragrance and well worth the cost.