September 23, 2014 | 1456 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

oh my god this is the best smelling fragrance I've encountered in a long time. I wish my mom wore it too just so I could smell it more, cus obviously your nose can get used to anything after a while, and wearing a fragrance is for making yourself feel a certain way, not just for the scent. I'm used to inexpensive sweet scents, musk and/or vanilla blended in to add depth to a fruity scent. I've never never NEVER been a floral perfume person, it always smelled like old lady to me. I mean this better be unique for the price, but it really does smell like NOTHING I've ever experienced in my entire life. it's ever so slightly floral, but it smells fresh and young--for the first time, a floral fit for a 21 year old, not for my grandma. I guess this parfum has something(s) that I've never smelled before ? that's the only reason I can think of for this to be so special. but I'm happy it's so special, I might have found my signature scent. :) so freaking happy. seriously I'm in love. never discontinue this Chanel.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Raquel100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells exactly like a blast of chemical bug spray on me. It shrieks. I thought I was going to pass out! Anyway, glad I don't like it - found out that Chanel does in fact test on animals.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by FabJennie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this perfume for years 5+ and I've only been threw 1 Large bottles but I don't wear it everyday (I am now on number 2 which is still very full). I was not a fan of No. 5 it gave me a migraine every time I tried it. Coco Mademoiselle was much softer and less musky cider like (if that makes any sense). Its worth every penny. It has a powder, sweet (flower like), cider musk smell. Its very feminine but not girly, mature but not too mature (Blvgari and Hermes has a mature smell to me-Reference). Its a beautiful balance and only take one if not two sprays for it to be enough to last you all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by maico27

A truly feminine fragrance... Not too strong, Not too light. Its like a girl turning into a woman kinda scent. Very sophisticated yet their's a touch of shyness. Good for evening ocassion for its elegant feel. Love.Love.Love

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by taromo

The absolute best fragrance! I've tried to find another that I like equally as much because of the hefty price tag on this one but nothing else compares and believe me I've tested out tons of other fragrances even many that cost just as much. This one just has the most gorgeous scent ever! Everytime I wear it I get at least a few compliments from people on how good I smell or asking what fragrance I'm wearing. It's such a lovely fragrance and well worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

I tried so many but this is the one I always go back to. Great smell, stays forever, and you get compliments from everybody around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Very expensive but also my fav fragrance. It just makes me feel sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Sassafraz

Have been wearing this 7 years, it is my go-to fragrance and I highly recommend. It is rare that I do not get a compliment while wearing this.
You don't need to apply much to get the perfect amount

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Lalolalol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmm hmmm hmmmmmmm! Was that weird? lol well that's what comes out of my mouth every time I put on this baby!
I have always been a fruity perfume kind of girl. And this is just what a fruity perfume kinda girl needs :) so fresh and young and still so sophisticated.
I must say that I don't have the normal bottle which is really pretty. I got the twist and spray perfum version that comes with two refills. The idea of that is just amazing! it just fits in my bag, purse, when I travel. Just perfect! I will see if I can upload a photo of it.
This darling baby has never failed to get me lots and lots of compliments. It's just marvelous.
I got this as a gift so I really can't comment on the price. But excuse me? it's Channel! so of course it's pricey!
________________________________
xoxo Lolitagirl ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just wanted to hate Coco Mademoiselle; let’s check out my list of complaints:
1) I usually dislike fruity perfumes. Fruit should be eaten—dang it!
2) The note listing = boring cliché line-up. Yay—another fruity-floral with a dash of patchouli. Bleck.
3) It’s painfully ubiquitous.

Anyway, Mademoiselle is, indeed, all of the previously mentioned items; however, in spite of the reality surrounding this fragrance, I still enjoy it. First, the citrus fruit somehow sticks around past the opening and blends with the patchouli and lychee creating a warm, pink haze that weaves through the composition. Below the pink haze is a touch of musk and above the pink haze one can detect the icy fluttering of jasmine and rose. The floral component is high quality and can be found in other Chanel fragrances; IMO this is one of the features that keep Mademoiselle from sliding into the pit mediocrity. An hour later, the delicious patchouli-vetiver-tonka combination takes over. This is, by far, my favorite phase and I’m shocked at how much my wrist finds its way to my nose. After the release of Coco Noir and Chance, I have a newfound appreciation for Mademoiselle…

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No