April 24, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by CautiousSkeptic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best liquid liners available, but as with all the liquid liners I've ever bought, is NOT FRIENDLY TO TEARS.

Goes on great.
Looks great.
Runs with tears.

So if you sneeze a lot, walk in windy places or have to attend a funeral... this is not for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kenziecakes8

Well I like this eyeliner's formula, it's a nice, bold black that has pretty good staying power, too (unless it gets wet for any reason, then it's everywhere). But the big problem I have with this is the applicator/packaging. I can never get a good, straight line without it getting somewhere else on my eyelid because there's liquid on the entire wand. I also don't like applicator tip because there can be these little string things that come off of the felt tip that carry eyeliner on them which also gets it in unwanted places. I ALSO don't like that it has two separate pieces (the wand and the little tub/container thing) because the little tub is exposed to air whenever you use it which I found out last week was drying a LOT of product and wasting it. So formula = good, applicator = horrible.I think I'm going to try a new liquid eyeliner next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this eyeliner.. it's HG staple and I've already repurchased it 4 times and the last time I bought it, I bought two since I just love this and can't be without it! I have extremely oily eyelids and I mean EXTREMELY. Cream shadows (Maybelline color tattoo) will crease on me by the end of the day WITH Urban Decay Primer Potion, regular shadows will crease with UDPP, etc. But I find that this stays put!! I used to use the MAC blacktrack fluidline and liked it but I found that sometimes it would smudge/smear. This really doesn't at all and I find it easy to use. THis may not be good for someone not used to using liquid liner, but it isn't a problem for me. It's very black and dries MATTE which is a huge plus because when I tried the L'oreal liquid lineur intense, it dries shiny and I hate that.. (plus the formula was streaky and watery on me but I won't get into that...) This is my holy grail eyeliner and I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by haleylovenuk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this eyeliner for over a year now.. I absolutely love it! This was the first liquid eyeliner I ever tried and I've had zero desire to switch to another brand. It lasts all day and stays on when it gets wet. I sometimes feel like I need to reapply on the bottom lashes, but that's when I put my makeup on first thing in the morning and it's starting to fade/wear off later in the evening (which is expected). The brush makes it very easy to apply, as well. And it seems to last forever! I use this product almost everyday and it lasts for months! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite liquid liner, I use this every single day! Application is smooth, but a little bit hard for beginners. The colour stays on all day for me, although it does smudge a little bit, that's no problem in my opinion though. If only it were a bit cheaper, I purchased this for 14.00, I could have bought 3 nail polishes for cheaper!! However, I do love it and would definitely re-purchase :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jgamble0007

Smudges VERY badly. I need smudge proof, and this is certainly not it. Colorstay is usually great about well.. Staying, but this isn't up to par for me.

The CG lash blast liquid liner worked better than this, but runs/dries out so quick, so I was looking for a better alternative. I guess I'll have to keep looking.

It also burns if it get's in your eye, and it burns like a mother.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by lilyyy69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This products sucks. It smudges even if eyeshadow primer is put on. It flakes and doesn't last all day like it said it would.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Leila03

This eyeliner is so-so for me. Not the best liquid eyeliner, and not the worst either. Color is a nice, dark black. Staying power is good, but I don't have oily eyelids, so staying power is never an issue with me. Where I find the most fault with this is the applicator. It just does not create the precise, thin lines that I crave. When I want to do a heavier cat eye, this would work great, but I don't want that look every day. It was reasonably priced, but I will not repurchase again. I know there are better eyeliners out there.

* 11/15/2012*

I just threw it in the trash. Kept trying to make it work and realized i hated it. Will never buy again and don't wasted your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite liquid eyeliner. Everyone I know who loves liquid liners says this one is the best. It dries matte, which is important to me. The packaging is typical for liquid liners, so it's sort of difficult to apply, especially for beginners. I will always re-purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by ahmiee29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. It stays on all day long. The shade blackest black is amazing. The felt tip is extremely easy to work with. The only complaint I have is it runs out rather quick. However, with the occasional bogo 50% off sales at walgreens, eases the issues.