Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is truly the only liquid eyeliner that I've ever tried, but I am not at all tempted to stray away! It works just right for me. It lasts all day and can be built up for a dramatic look, but isn't too overbearing. The felt tip applicator is just the right size to glide the liner right across the lash line and even get in between lashes. Such a great liquid liner for a good price.

on 1/27/2013 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I think there are better liquid liners on the market.
This is just OKAY not great, not terrible, just meh.

The pros:
The brush is super thin and can make sparse eye lashes look fuller because of the ability to get to the eyelash line.For women with thin tiny lashes this is helpful.
The color is beautiful. I chose a brown and it is true to a dark brown.
Easy to use handle. Especially if you are new at wings.

The cons:
Overpriced for the amount in the container. $8.00 for 0.08 fluid oz
The negative about the thin brush is if you want to use a thicker line, you can not get into the tiny bottle with a larger brush. You have to love the brush that comes with this bottle.
Lasting power is okay. Better than a pencil but not better than other liquid liners on the market.

on 1/20/2013 8:44:00 PM

I love the formula, doesn't wipe off on my oily lids. I have the brown/black color and it's perfect. And it's opaque. However, I hate the felt tip applicator. It's my fault for becoming accustomed to Maybelline's Stiletto applicator. But it needs to be a smidgen longer for people with long lids like me. If I can work with the narrow lid and thick felt-tip, I may give it a higher overall rating. For now, 2/5.

on 1/18/2013 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE THIS. I have tried lots of eyeliners, including high and low end and this one tops them all. It works great, is easy to apply and is easy to correct if you do mess up. The color is also super black which I love. I use this on both my bottom waterline and top above my lashes. Couldn't ask for a better product, hope this is never d/c!

on 1/18/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The BEST eyeliner on the market. The tip makes for the most precise application, and it lasts all day. I have tried other more expensive brands (Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel), but this is just an overall superior product. Highly recommend.

on 1/15/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have been using it for about 3 years now. It's so precise and makes your winged eyeliner PERFECT! The price is affordable for drugstore makeup, packaging is simple and it lasts for hours on end. Definitely recommend and will repurchase once again.

on 1/10/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have tried so many liquid liners and this is probably the best!
It stays on even under running water. Unless you have really oily skin this is perfect and will last as long as you want to keep it on.

on 12/31/2012 6:21:00 PM

Love it! I've been using this for years. Usually on sale at grocery stores. I usually touch it up onto lunch break because it fades sometimes but that's ok, doesn't take much to do so.

on 12/28/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A must have for your everyday look. Easy to use brush, product has excellent staying power, especially considering I have the oiliest skin. I like applying it on upper lash line, a little strong for the lower line in my opinion. I use the Kevin Aucoin technique of lifting the upper lashes and applying on the skin very close to the eye. I wear contacts and if product gets in my eye it doesn't get irritated and wipes away very easily.

on 12/26/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just bought my second bottle of this in Blackest Black. After going through several of the Almay liquid eyeliners, I picked my first bottle of this up at the pharmacy a few months ago and was happy to find that where Almay failed, Revlon succeeded.

Pros:
-Blackest Black is JET Black - My biggest beef with most liquid eyeliners is that they are not black enough. Not even KVD and some of those high end ones. That's why I stuck to Almay for so long. It was the darkest liner I could find.
-Staying power is awesome.
-Brush maintains shape throughout life of the product and you can draw a nice, precise, DARK line - This is unlike Almay liquid eyeliner. That brush gets too frazzled and soft for a precise line by the time I'm nearing the end of the bottle.
-Doesn't sting when you accidentally get it in your eye - Almay hurts a lot!

Cons:
Uhhhh.....I dunno.