July 29, 2014 | 2088 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by BooCuddlez

Pros
-Lasts all day
-(Doesn't change color or wear off)
Cons
-Felt tip is hard to work with.
-Due to the felt tip, it makes quite thick lines so racoons think I'm their cousin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by angiek15

I am always looking for a really good liquid eye liner and this one is awesome! Definately my go-to eye product. The price is decent and the quality is great..stays on for the whole day without smudging! I suffer from dark circles so i like that it doesnt accentuate that at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Nerds99

Not a bad liner. It doesn't oxidize to a weird color (I get the brown), Felt tip isn't horrible, but it is very runny so it can be a challenge to get a precise cat eye. I prefer gel liners, but as drugstore liquids go, this would probably be my go-to. I haven't noticed any outstanding staying power (MUFE's liquid liner ruined me for all others as far as staying power goes; that stuff is like a tattoo on your lashline), but the color is nice enough and it works in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I can honestly say that this is my new favorite liner! I've been using pencils for quite some time. Now, I've been having a preference for sharper lines on my upper lashline, and pencils don't always make that easy. I've never been a huge fan of liquid liners because I'm not very skilled with brushes. This applicator makes it SO easy, though. It's not too flexible that it offers no control, nor is it too stiff that it drags across your lash line. Best of all, it doesn't smudge or flake when I put this on top of UDPP. It's definitely a steal for less than $5!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have used the Body Shop Liquid eyeliner, as well as E.L.F.'s. they were both terrible. but OMG THIS IS GREAT !!! i recommend this product to everyone because the brush is so incredibly small; the application is so easy!!! if you have ever had trouble with the brush (it can get in your eye or smear over your eyelid) then this is the eyeliner for you!!! put it on the top of your lashline, not your waterline!!!:D just be careful because alot gets on the brush so make sure you wipe off some from the cap :) alright so make sure u be careful!!!! this is great priced too; good luck!!! :D #recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product which i expected from colorstay, the tip is awesome it's not to stiff or loose. I have it in Blackest Black to add to my Lash Line and it works great! It stays for hours and doesn't irritate my eyes. If you cry it will run everywhere but what makeup stays perfect if your in tears and stressing out? The only negative thing i find about it is the price for such a tiny bottle but that's it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the actual liner not the brush. I hate the brush. It's to stubby and gets the line way to think. I love the actual liner. It stays all day and doesn't fade to grey. When I want to do a thick wing this this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by junelove

This eye liner is amazing! It stays on all day and rarely do I find that it smudges. I've bought mine in blackest black and I really like it. It goes on smooth and the tip style allows for easy and consistent application. I like that that tip is quite fine so if you are not looking for a thick line then it's really easy to achieve a thin one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have re bought a few of this liquid liners. They work really well for me. The black color is very black and it stays in place all day no smudges. It is easy to work with with the felt tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by kyuss

I LOVE this eyeliner!! I've tried Mary Kay liquid liner in the past, and wrote liquid liner off forever because it smeared all over my eyelid and gave me an infection. I had a change of heart and bought this liner in Brown Black on sale. I love the applicator-- it took a couple of tries and a bit of makeup remover, but I was pretty easily able to create a flawless cateye my first time wearing it. Applying it over shadow is a breeze and lasts all freaking day. As a waitress who works long, sweaty hours, this is a must!!! I go home at the end of the night looking like I just applied it, except it does get a little smudgy in the corners. My eyes tend to water a bit time to time, so that's probably why. I love how tiny the applicator is because I have small eyelids, but really thick lashes, so I can apply it ever so slightly above my lashes and even between them. This is great because eyeliner tends to take up half of my eyelid if I can't apply it precisely enough. I also like how it sort of flakes off if you rub it with a q-tip to remove little mistakes, yet the good stuff manages to stay put.