April 21, 2014 | 965 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I like this mascara it doesn't clump my lashes together. It really defines my lashes and fans them out. However, I've found that through out the day my lashes seem to lose volume. Not sure I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally, a mascara I can wear! My eyes are incredibly sensitive to eye products, and this mascara is the only one I have ever worn that does not irritate on contact. Perhaps its the gel formula? I dunno, I would credit Clinique but their other mascaras do make my eyes water.

Anyway, formula is thin and weightless, not too watery and really easy to apply. I LOVE the brush. My lashes are already quite long and decently think, so the real benefit for me from this mascara is the darkening of my light colored lashes. Very very natural. There is very little different between Jet Black and Jet Brown, though the black probably is a bit more defining.

My HG, will buy again, and again, and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the few mascaras I've repurchased. My biggest mascara complaint is clumping. I have weird crisscrossed lashes that turn into three huge lashes with the first swipe of mascara.

This stuff has never clumped on me. I've never needed to comb my lashes out, even after several coats.

It doesn't give much length or volume but it dramatically darkens lashes. If you are looking for a false lash look you are not going to get it with this mascara. If you are looking for a trouble free, work day mascara this is awesome value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lxb87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have tried - absolutely no clumps, ever. My eyelashes are quite long anyway, and this naturally enhances them. Does a nice job separating them and darkening them. I'm impressed that in two tubes, I've yet to have a clump with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by knh86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG mascara. No clumps, no flaking, no smudging. I use this for my everyday look. I have pretty thick and long lashes naturally (yea, I know, hate me) so this just makes them look that much better. This is a "natural" look mascara though, so if you want big impact, this is not for you. I've bought this at least 5 times and will continue to do so. Love, love, LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by princessgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This works better for me than the Heroine Kiss Me mascara. It gives my lashes a slightly longer look. They're beautiful too and seperated! It's easy to take off too. The perfect mascara that I was looking for.
Though I have to say if you have really short lashes this mascara won't be the right one for you. Since the Effet Faux Cils from Yves Saint Laurent have more positive reviews I'm going to try that next time and judge myself what's better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really despise the overdone spider eyelash look and this mascara works wonderfully for my needs. With most other mascaras, it seemed like no matter how little I applied, my lashes would still look unnatural and spidery. Naturally Glossy looks like my natural lashes with a bit of enhancement. I do find that it adds a bit of length. My lashes are pretty long so I am not seeking extreme length or volume enhancement. It does not clump and separates lashes well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by annaddme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, its really natural and is great for school. I had people come up to me saying, wow your lashes look gorgeous and am i wearing mascara or not. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, like many of my other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RedRocket

This is a nice, basic, no-frills mascara. It will not give you any length or fullness, so don't expect miracles. I love it because I don't like to wear a ton of makeup but my lashes are very light. This is perfect for highlighting what i already have while maintaining a very natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by bronislava

I like this one a lot because it looks really natural and does not clump. It's one step up from a clear mascara. FYI I have black, naturally curly lashes though, so I don't need that much enhancement.